When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

If that happens, the fault would be that we finally have reached the point where the majority of Americans finally believe that their life is someone else's problem.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

Do you think a guy who has elevators for his cars cares about how hard the insurance companies squeeze middle America? Or the oil companies?

Probably not.
I'm voting my own self interest. Romney hasn't show me why it's in my interests to vote for someone who will most likely make things easier for people just like him.

inequality_mediannetworth_1.png

Yes, actually, I do think someone who employs people cares alot more about the people who work for him than someone who wants to rule over them and employs none of them.

He SHOULD be able to destroy the Obama Administration "record." But I'm not sure he's up to the task.

Oh, if the rally I was at last week is any indication, he is more than up for the task to destroy Obama on his record. That's all he did during his stump speech.

Sorry, barring a seismic shift upward in the economic outlook, or, some cataclysmic worldwide calamity, Obama's toast.. like BIG TIME.
Hell....after the General-Campaign (officially) starts, the public is gonna have very-little patience with a Romney-spokesman who's continually saying....

"What Gov. Romney MEANT to say, was......."

He'll be competing with Carney and his " ...the President was speaking in 'shorthand'..."​

When Romney goes down to an embarrassing defeat they will claim

1. He is not conservative enough
2. He lost because of his religion
3. Obama cheated
4 He was not the best GOP candidate

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.

The pollsters are making it look like a horserace so they can sell polling data. Obama is going to lose so badly that it will be pointed to in history books as the perfect example of failure.

Us Paul supporters?

If it happens, then yes, you deserve a pat on the back.

Is this a pre-emptive guilt assuaging thread?

LOL

Couldn't give a shit less who wins in November. Obama or Romney, flip a coin for all I care. The outcome in how they run gov't, will be the same.

No it won't. Conservatives will have somebody who will co-operate with us instead of fighting us tooth and nail all the way every day. If you are too damned blind to see that, you are a perfect example of a Ron Paul supporter.
Get your head out of your ass and look around you for a change.

If it happens, then yes, you deserve a pat on the back.

Is this a pre-emptive guilt assuaging thread?

LOL

Couldn't give a shit less who wins in November. Obama or Romney, flip a coin for all I care. The outcome in how they run gov't, will be the same.

No it won't. Conservatives will have somebody who will co-operate with us instead of fighting us tooth and nail all the way every day. If you are too damned blind to see that, you are a perfect example of a Ron Paul supporter.
Get your head out of your ass and look around you for a change.

List the conservative accomplishments of gov't from 2001-2007 with almost completely unabated republican control.

Thanks

The Republicans have not focused any attacks on Obama just yet. They are still sorting out who will run against him. Obama has hit the Pubs and it is still close.

After the GOP convention the attack on Obama will be hot and heavy. I look at polls in October in where it will run. If the GOP unites behind one candidate, it will be tough for Obama, if they get a third party out of the GOP, it's Obama.

The Republicans have not focused any attacks on Obama just yet. They are still sorting out who will run against him. Obama has hit the Pubs and it is still close.

After the GOP convention the attack on Obama will be hot and heavy. I look at polls in October in where it will run. If the GOP unites behind one candidate, it will be tough for Obama, if they get a third party out of the GOP, it's Obama.

Republicans have attacked Obama nonstop for four years

Their problem is the economy is improving. Romney running on "The economy would have been even better without Obama" is not going to cut it. Neither is attacking Obama/Romneycare

I look for Obama to take eight out of ten swing states and 325 electoral votes

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.

Seriously? So, Obama's going to point to his record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, inflation, $5 gas, 1/6 of Americans on public assistance, 30,000,000 unemployed, Solyndra, Sun Power, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, Fast and Furious, housing markets off 40%, etc?

Yeah.. run on that.

:lol:

Yeah, but he was greasing palms by spreading the wealth! He's counting on all the moochers remembering that at election time.

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?
Are you kidding me? Of course all of the paranoid wingnuts will blame it on the dreaded "Main Stream Media".

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.
No. We have presidents assassinating US citizens, running guns over borders to drug cartels, subverting the constitution to fight conflicts of choice, mandating purchases, stripping habeus corpus...this isn't entertainment to me. This is serious shit and ours and our children's freedom and prosperity are at stake now more than ever.

I would like to have seen a hardcore right wing ticket, like Santorum & Bachmann, for example. They could have called it the "Ticket from God", something snazzy like that. The theory is that a REAL conservative ticket would beat Obama, so that would have been interesting to see.

Instead, if/when Romney is squashed in the general, the cry for a "real" conservative will go up again. Ugh. Let's just get this over with.

It will be the fault of the GOP for catering to the most extreme right wing.

"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem." -- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

Forum List

Back