When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

When obama gets his clock cleaned whose fault will it be? It won't be obama's fault because nothing ever is.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.

Seriously? So, Obama's going to point to his record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, inflation, $5 gas, 1/6 of Americans on public assistance, 30,000,000 unemployed, Solyndra, Sun Power, union bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, Fast and Furious, housing markets off 40%, etc?

Yeah.. run on that.

:lol:

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.

Seems more like a horse vs a pony. Not saying anything good about Obama other than he'll get votes.

If Romney is beaten this fault is it anyone other than Romney's fault? Nope.

I am in the camp that says Romney is going to crush Obama. I could be wrong. I dont think I am, not with all the indicators going for Romney.

Of course, anything can happen between now and November.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

Last edited:
If it happens, then yes, you deserve a pat on the back.

Is this a pre-emptive guilt assuaging thread?

LOL

Couldn't give a shit less who wins in November. Obama or Romney, flip a coin for all I care. The outcome in how they run gov't, will be the same.

You don't like the Ryan Budget plan, and think it would be the same as, say, a Pelosi budget?

It's political posturing, just like all the reps who pretended to be outraged by Clinton's spending ways only to vastly outspend him from 2001-2007.

And yes I hate the Ryan plan, I'm a fiscal conservative, any of us would.

And yes I hate the Ryan plan, I'm a fiscal conservative, any of us would.[/QUOTE]

You are a dreamer. But enjoy your one-half-of-one percent of the popular vote candidates.

Forum List

Back