When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.
Now, THAT'S a COMMITMENT!!!!

406268.jpg

528.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.
....And, they're really-anxious to be rid-of Romney, anyhow. I think a lot of Republicans are feeling pretty-damned-fortunate/lucky, this time around, having a good throw-away candidate (or, two....counting Gingrich). What they don't want to think-about is 2016....and, HILLARY!!!

543.gif

I guarentee you that no one is looking at Romney as a throw away candidate or worried at all about Hillary.

obama intends to borrow another 11 trillion dollars if he is reelected. Although who from is dicey. Who would lend us money?

Agree to disagree, ppl didn't care about Obama's record in 2008, don't see them caring now.

Obama didnt have a clear record in 2008. He has a record he cant run away from now.

Not to mention people are hurting in their bank accounts.

Plus the census realights EC votes towards Traditionally Republican states.

If the Obama campaign decides to do an anti-mormon campaign to try to hit Romney, Im predicting landslides for Romney.

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.
Yeah.....that's what was predicted, prior to Hillary's N.Y. Senatorial-bid, in 2000 (after Porky Limbaugh insisted Upstate would never support her).

She won; 55 percent of the vote to Ricky Lazio's 43 percent.​

Of course, when Rush predicted that, she was running against Rudy Guiliani.

And had he stayed in the race, they wouldnt have.

Agree to disagree, ppl didn't care about Obama's record in 2008, don't see them caring now.

Obama didnt have a clear record in 2008. He has a record he cant run away from now.

If the Obama campaign decides to do an anti-mormon campaign to try to hit Romney, Im predicting landslides for Romney.

I don't think they'll need to do the anti-mormon stuff, southern evangelists will do that dirty work for Obama.

obama intends to borrow another 11 trillion dollars if he is reelected. Although who from is dicey. Who would lend us money?

He's already borrowed and spent us into an "unsustainable debt." Another 11 trillion would just be pissing on our grave. He's doing this intentionally. He wants to ruin America. That's the only logical conclusion one can come to. So why anyone would vote for this steaming pile of dog shit is beyond me, other than the very distinct possibility that they hate America as much as obama does.

I don't think they'll need to do the anti-mormon stuff, southern evangelists will do that dirty work for Obama.

Of course they don't need to. Mormonism is quite irrelevant to the campaign.

But I get the feeling they wont be able to help themselves.

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

2 answers to this question.

1. Tea Party. No need to explain how/why.

2. Bush not picking a VP that would run for the Presidency. Because Chaney had no intention to run, Bush was able to do some very unpopular things. For example, that bank robbery he helped commit on his way out. He might not have done that if his VP was running. And the Republicans that remained did take the blame. Sure they tried to distance themselves from Bush but that was after 8 years of sucking his dick. And today they want to return to the Bush era. Nothing new about Mitt's ideas. Its Bush redux all over again.

If it happens, then yes, you deserve a pat on the back.

Is this a pre-emptive guilt assuaging thread?

LOL

Couldn't give a shit less who wins in November. Obama or Romney, flip a coin for all I care. The outcome in how they run gov't, will be the same.

You don't like the Ryan Budget plan, and think it would be the same as, say, a Pelosi budget?

Please.

Ryan's alluded to everything but......

zyklon_b.jpg

"Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites.

One conservative making that point was Ryan. His citation of Rand was not casual. He’s a Rand nut. In the days before his star turn as America’s Accountant, Ryan once appeared at a gathering to honor her philosophy, where he announced, “The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand.” He continues to view Rand as a lodestar, requiring his staffers to digest her creepy tracts."

Of course they don't need to. Mormonism is quite irrelevant to the campaign.

But I get the feeling they wont be able to help themselves.

Even though being a Mormon doesn't bother us on the left, we are going to bring it up often to remind traditional Christians on the right just how different it is. Just because they call themselves Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints doesn't change the fact that they are a cult. Joseph Smith started it in 1800. And they don't follow the Bible. They follow books written Mormon men and they say Jesus visited them in 1800.

And Mormons think we are not following the real Jesus/God. When Jesus' apostles died, they never passed on their authority. So, for example, the Pope or Evangelicals do not have the authority passed on to them. It died with the apostles. And so after they died, the Catholic church got corrupted by evil men and since all of the rest of us are spin offs of the Catholic Church, we too do not have the authority from God. They think all the Baptists and Lutherans and Protestants and Presbyterians are cults.

And I agree with both of them.

Romney did not inherit wealth.

» Inherited Family Fortunes Of FDR, JFK, Gore And Kerry Dwarf Romney Wealth

After returning to the U.S. almost penniless, the family lived in several states and ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah, where they struggled during the great depression. George Romney, Mitt’s father worked in a number of jobs, served as a Mormon missionary in England and Scotland, and attended two universities in the U.S. but did not graduate from either.

In 1939, he moved to Detroit and joined the American Automobile Manufacturers Association where he served as the spokesman for the automobile industry during World War II and led a cooperative arrangement in which companies could share production improvements.

He joined Nash-Kelvinator in 1948, and became the chief executive of its successor, American Motors Corporation, in 1954. There, he turned around the struggling firm by focusing all efforts on the compact Nash Rambler car and mocked the products of the “Big Three” automakers as “gas-guzzling dinosaurs.”

Unlike other Mormon young men, Mitt did not instinctively head for Brigham Young University in Utah but sought to integrate into American life more fully. He enrolled at Stanford University near the counter-culture epicenter of the Sixties.

This is the story of the likely Republican candidate for President. It is the American dream of personal success in the space of only two generations. Both he and his father achieved success by relying on innovation and “thinking outside the box”.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him....
....And, we've had enough of a....

Whatta great economy they left-behind.

handjob.gif

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

Right now, I see a Romney win, that could change.

wow.....another heavy-duty commitment.

handjob.gif

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

handjob.gif

Shaman clearly doesnt see wisdom in recognizing that you dont know the future. Of course, there are lots of things he doesnt see.

handjob.gif

Shaman clearly doesnt see wisdom in recognizing that you dont know the future. Of course, there are lots of things he doesnt see.

Having him on ignore is much better. He's the only person I have on ignore, his typing like a 7 year old using crayon colors and pictures is quite annoying.

I can handle Obamabots just fine, it's the desperate plea for attention that causes the annoying typing style that gets me.

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.

And exactly what accomplishments are the democrats running on right now, because they sure as hell are not campaigning on any of them. They have not passed a budget "To which they are constitutionally mandated to do" in over 1000 days, while the GOP has passed several budgets that the democrat senate refuse to vote on. The only people without accomplishment are the democrats. And once the supreme court finds the healthcare law to be unconstitutional that will be the nail in the democrat 2008-2012 agenda. 4 years wasted on dividing the country and telling lies to rev up their base.

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

I am not sure you are right-yet, but I don't discount an Obama win, at all.

I blame the Waves of the space -time continuum........

Fate has ordained that ages and terms ( and personal conflict) of more accomplished prospective candidates leaves the cupboard bare...ala 2004 for the dems and 1996 for the gop as the 2 most recent examples ( McCain same really but with extraordinary factors) ...etc.

Geez.

He gave his inheritance away, and earned what he has right now. I guess in your mind that is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back