When the GOP candidate gets killed this fall, who's fault will it be?

Sorry, barring a seismic shift upward in the economic outlook, or, some cataclysmic worldwide calamity, Obama's toast.. like BIG TIME.
Hell....after the General-Campaign (officially) starts, the public is gonna have very-little patience with a Romney-spokesman who's continually saying....

"What Gov. Romney MEANT to say, was......."

handjob.gif

Obama is gonna EVISCERATE Romney!!

Sorry, barring a seismic shift upward in the economic outlook, or, some cataclysmic worldwide calamity, Obama's toast.. like BIG TIME.

Could've been, had the GOP even put forth a mediocre candidate.

Romney will get destroyed, his campaign was ended in 2008 thanks to Huckabee. Who do you think has more national support, Obama or Huckabee? He'll lose just as bad as McCain and McCain had to deal with the burden of Bush.

Obamas not running against Huckabee though, he appears to be running against Romney though and the latest rasmussen polls show obama lising to romney by just a few percentage points.

Romney will get destroyed, his campaign was ended in 2008 thanks to Huckabee. Who do you think has more national support, Obama or Huckabee? He'll lose just as bad as McCain and McCain had to deal with the burden of Bush.

Looka, Romney's less than ideal... granted. However, Obama's Jimmy Carter on steroids.... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, worthless $, inflation, $5 gas, tens of millions unemployed or underemployed, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, housing markets in the shitter, feckless foreign policy, declining respect across the globe, etc.

Romney's a shoe in....

Agree to disagree, ppl didn't care about Obama's record in 2008, don't see them caring now.
He added 6 more trillion in debt in that time, of course they care more now then they did then.

Looka, Romney's less than ideal... granted. However, Obama's Jimmy Carter on steroids.... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, worthless $, inflation, $5 gas, tens of millions unemployed or underemployed, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, housing markets in the shitter, feckless foreign policy, declining respect across the globe, etc.

Romney's a shoe in....
Why....'cause THE TREES ARE THE RIGHT-HEIGHT,
IN D.C.??!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
532.gif
528.gif

obama intends to borrow another 11 trillion dollars if he is reelected. Although who from is dicey. Who would lend us money?

Obamas buddy Soros can be very persuasive. If it means collapsing our economy I am sure Soros could pull the strings to get it done.

Agree to disagree, ppl didn't care about Obama's record in 2008, don't see them caring now.

Obama didnt have a clear record in 2008. He has a record he cant run away from now.

Not to mention people are hurting in their bank accounts.

Plus the census realights EC votes towards Traditionally Republican states.

If the Obama campaign decides to do an anti-mormon campaign to try to hit Romney, Im predicting landslides for Romney.

I don't think they'll need to do the anti-mormon stuff, southern evangelists will do that dirty work for Obama.

People are also tired of that shit as well, Obama and his strawmen, the man has no balls to stand on what he believes, he always has someone else doing it.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

Romney makes John McCain and Bob Dole look like Ronald Reagan.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

Do you think a guy who has elevators for his cars cares about how hard the insurance companies squeeze middle America? Or the oil companies?

Probably not.
I'm voting my own self interest. Romney hasn't show me why it's in my interests to vote for someone who will most likely make things easier for people just like him.

inequality_mediannetworth_1.png

obama intends to borrow another 11 trillion dollars if he is reelected. Although who from is dicey. Who would lend us money?

He's already borrowed and spent us into an "unsustainable debt." Another 11 trillion would just be pissing on our grave. He's doing this intentionally. He wants to ruin America. That's the only logical conclusion one can come to. So why anyone would vote for this steaming pile of dog shit is beyond me, other than the very distinct possibility that they hate America as much as obama does.
He may win the whitehouse back, but if we can hold the house and take the senate he wont be able to do shit but sit on his thumbs for 4 years being mad and crying like a baby. He wont have a choice but to work with the GOP at that point, and if he tries to be slick with executive orders they will just impeach him.

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

2 answers to this question.

1. Tea Party. No need to explain how/why.

2. Bush not picking a VP that would run for the Presidency. Because Chaney had no intention to run, Bush was able to do some very unpopular things. For example, that bank robbery he helped commit on his way out. He might not have done that if his VP was running. And the Republicans that remained did take the blame. Sure they tried to distance themselves from Bush but that was after 8 years of sucking his dick. And today they want to return to the Bush era. Nothing new about Mitt's ideas. Its Bush redux all over again.

Looking back, 8 years of Bush compared to the last 4 of Obama kinda is like 8 years of Reagan. It's called the overton window, read up on it.

Yes, a really rich guy who was BORN into wealth and political power and has elevators for his cars in his mansions will take middle class America by storm.

Geez.

So the people elected a minority hawaiian with an arab name cuz we wanted someone who was more like us?

People don't care about what Romney uses an elevator for. Obama sounds and looks hip, so people vote for him, the same reason we watch reality tv shows. Sad but true.

Do you think a guy who has elevators for his cars cares about how hard the insurance companies squeeze middle America? Or the oil companies?

Probably not.
I'm voting my own self interest. Romney hasn't show me why it's in my interests to vote for someone who will most likely make things easier for people just like him.

inequality_mediannetworth_1.png

So you'll be voting for the Bush tax policy, the same one democrats used to pretend to be against.

Obama is every bit as corporate owned as Romney, hence why all the big oil companies and big banks still get everything they want done in Washington. Record profits for the industries who buy off Washington will continue, whether your hero is in office or not.

I still get a good laugh that so many people think Romney is going to beat Obama, hell I've even heard a ton of people say he's going to destroy him lol.

So when the inevitable happens and the GOP candidate gets even more embarassed in the poll numbers than McCain did, who will get the blame?

Bush?

Us Paul supporters?

The media?

Inevitable?

:lmao:

It is (sadly) a possibility.

But the odds are against it.

If the GOP nominee (presumably now Romney) does fold like a cheap suit, the blame will fall on --

Romney.

He SHOULD be able to destroy the Obama Administration "record." But I'm not sure he's up to the task.

Geez.

Make that a kenyan with a muslim name...
.....Yet, was STILL able to whup a "war-hero" & his bubbleheaded-squeeze!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_iZiNUp6Vc]Renewed Hope: The World Reacts to an Obama Victory! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

344.gif
346.gif
343.gif
324.gif
336.gif
339.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Geez.

you're poking holes in his narrative, he wont be able to deal with that.

Personally, if Romney is putting people to work, not sure why anyone is complaining.
Yeah....THAT'S what he's known-for......

346.gif
346.gif
346.gif
346.gif
346.gif
346.gif

:eusa_boohoo:

The GOP of course, no accomplishments to point to, no optimism, no demonstrable concern for the people.
....And, they're really-anxious to be rid-of Romney, anyhow. I think a lot of Republicans are feeling pretty-damned-fortunate/lucky, this time around, having a good throw-away candidate (or, two....counting Gingrich). What they don't want to think-about is 2016....and, HILLARY!!!

543.gif

I guarentee you that no one is looking at Romney as a throw away candidate or worried at all about Hillary.

ANY "conservative" will tell you.....

There ARE no guarantees, in Life!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

It's a Horse Race. Might as well enjoy it the best you can.
Yeah.....that's what was predicted, prior to Hillary's N.Y. Senatorial-bid, in 2000 (after Porky Limbaugh insisted Upstate would never support her).

She won; 55 percent of the vote to Ricky Lazio's 43 percent.​

Of course, when Rush predicted that, she was running against Rudy Guiliani.

And had he stayed in the race, they wouldnt have.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

He's already borrowed and spent us into an "unsustainable debt." Another 11 trillion would just be pissing on our grave. He's doing this intentionally. He wants to ruin America.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Forum List

Back