When silence is treasonous

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

The Empty Suit in the Empty Speaker's Chair

Figures you are a fan of Thought Crime.

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

See: Michael Fortier

The Oklahoma Bombing Conspirators
But clearly you guys defend Bill Ayers and obama’s Friendship with him. Obama is a traitor! Yes?

Nope, he is not a traitor and you have no evidence to make that claim. Which makes you a damn liar. In fact, you probably believe he is, since that is what you've been told to believe. However, if your IQ is over 85 - which I doubt - damn liar fits, if not, I pity you.
Poor ewe!

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

That you have to equate a bombing conspiracy to Trump being a meanie to some partisan bureaucrats shows you have no point whatsoever.

Word Salad ^^^.

Putin saw that Hillary intended to put a 5th gungrabber who was totally against limited government on SCOTUS. He acted!

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

That you have to equate a bombing conspiracy to Trump being a meanie to some partisan bureaucrats shows you have no point whatsoever.

Word Salad ^^^.

No, it's a valid criticism of your usual bullshit, you government hack.

Trump does not possess American values or patriotism.

He must step down.

Last edited:
Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Word Salad ^^^.

Hard to know given the syntax and openly biased (hate?) of all LE & Gov't Employees. Your anger is palpable and pathological.

Word Salad ^^^.

Hard to know given the syntax and openly biased (hate?) of all LE & Gov't Employees. Your anger is palpable and pathological.

I only despise self important fucks like you.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

I heard a statement from him yesterday afternoon. He was pretty clear that the President is all wet. What is it you WANT Ryan to say? Impeach? Resign? WHAT?

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

We should hold the FBI accountable for the Boston Bombers.

The increasing stink of desperation from the far right, alt right, and their allies.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

I heard a statement from him yesterday afternoon. He was pretty clear that the President is all wet. What is it you WANT Ryan to say? Impeach? Resign? WHAT?

Too lead, and to assert the power inherent in COTUS and have serious discussions on the fitness of Trump to remain in office:

25th Amendment, Section 4:
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Too lead, and to assert the power inherent in COTUS and have serious discussions on the fitness of Trump to remain in office:

25th Amendment, Section 4:
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

LOL, you really are a moron son. You're dreaming if you think this is going to happen

I suppose the pseudocon lickspittles will call Joe Walsh a RINO now...

walsh_tweet.jpg
[

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Okay crazy.

"crazy"? Have you seen or heard from Speaker Ryan?

He did what he was paid to do, and then went silent. In retirement (from government) he will soon be employed by a right wing think tank or other such right wing organization to reward him for the fraud he committed and lies he told in getting the Tax Bill (tax fraud) passed and signed into law.
still mad over tax cuts......first you are welcome for keeping more money.
Second, get over it, the tax cut passed and you lost........now go ask your state to raise your taxes

My taxes will go up. So will yours, as the years go by even someone like you will realize the fraud.
Because Democrats would never raise your taxes ? There is only so much money that can be taken away from the wealthy before they move somewhere else. Who do think has to pick up the slack ?

Putin saw that Hillary intended to put a 5th gungrabber who was totally against limited government on SCOTUS. He acted!

I have to ask, did Vlad tell you this directly (are you on his speed dial?) or did Ms. Butina tell you this during pillow talk?

Had to Google Ms. Butina.

Butina + Russia + NRA = Votes flipped in key states + Trump Conspiracy to Collude

Forum List

Back