When silence is treasonous

I suppose the pseudocon lickspittles will call Joe Walsh a RINO now...

walsh_tweet.jpg
[

Who?

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

The Empty Suit in the Empty Speaker's Chair

Could you be more childish?

Probably, if I'd been born and raised in Texas. Did I ever tell you the first Texans I met were in Boot Camp? NTCSD in 1967, my company included recruits from Arkansas, Texas and California, and the Texans stood out as an amazing menagerie of characters

One was mindful of Jethro from the Beverley Hillbillies; a couple of mama boy's, one who cried all of the first night, and each one of the Texans seemed to have a grudge on the Great State of California.

That calmed down in the second week when a couple of us unhooked most of the springs on the rack of one of he loudest California hater, and we filled his boon dockers with shaving cream. He got really pissed when he jumped onto the rack and went down to the deck. And the next morning he got the message when he put on his boots.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Probably, if I'd been born and raised in Texas. Did I ever tell you the first Texans I met were in Boot Camp? NTCSD in 1967, my company included recruits from Arkansas, Texas and California, and the Texans stood out as an amazing menagerie of characters

One was mindful of Jethro from the Beverley Hillbillies; a couple of mama boy's, one who cried all of the first night, and each one of the Texans seemed to have a grudge on the Great State of California.

That calmed down in the second week when a couple of us unhooked most of the springs on the rack of one of he loudest California hater, and we filled his boon dockers with shaving cream. He got really pissed when he jumped onto the rack and went down to the deck. And the next morning he got the message when he put on his boots.

Well there's no accounting for wimps that would join the Navy. LMAO BTW, I was neither born or raised in TX.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Well there's no accounting for wimps that would join the Navy. LMAO BTW, I was neither born or raised in TX.

Never did I say you were. I simply related a story. My Grandfather served with Pershing; when WW II came about he told my dad and his brother to join the Navy, I followed in that advice.

I had three hots and a rack every night during my enlistment.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Never did I say you were. I simply related a story. My Grandfather served with Pershing; when WW II came about he told my dad and his brother to join the Navy, I followed in that advice.

Damn, that sounds like prison.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

It was great, I also worked in the ship's office and had the terrible job of passing out liberty cards. Of course the cooks always got theirs first, and my eggs were always fresh.

It was great, I also worked in the ship's office and had the terrible job of passing out liberty cards. Of course the cooks always got theirs first, and my eggs were always fresh.

Ya always have to take care of the cooks and supply guys.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Figures you are a fan of Thought Crime.

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

See: Michael Fortier

The Oklahoma Bombing Conspirators
Well, that is interesting.

Obama remained very quiet on the Russian's trying to alter our election. Being silent is guilt according to you.

Marty now reeks of desperation.

The only desperation is coming from the left with their OVER 9000th attempt to have something, anything stick to Trump that somehow will get him out of office.
These fks forget they are the home of the KKK and segregation and proud of it! Amazing
Now they have the honor of owning antifa and blm and desegregating colleges, oh, oh.and killing babies! What remarkable human trash

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

Obama remained very quiet on the Russian's trying to alter our election. Being silent is guilt according to you.

Wrong. Obama was covert and set the investigation in motion. Trump&Co's. behavior is what made the investigation overt.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Wrong. Obama was covert and set the investigation in motion. Trump&Co's. behavior is what made the investigation overt.
i thought it was the fake dossier and carter page. hmmmmmm what did I miss?

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, dipshit.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Lots. Try watching and listening and reading a wide variety of sources, and not sticking to the one's which reinforce your biases

Lots. Try watching and listening and reading a wide variety of sources, and not sticking to the one's which reinforce your biases
I have, and I posted what we know. now you are welcome any fking day to post what russia did. I've been waiting over 700+ days. still got nothing burgers.

Forum List

Back