Big red reset button and a cackle ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
watch the video of the so called reset button Hillary pressed with the Russians and then think about the fact that just a little over a yr later uranium one happened and the Clintons received millions from the Russians !and how about that mocking cackle she let out !! that button represented something else [inside joke] and that was the reason for here laughter ! overcharged for what ??

Why isn't Madame The Witch in jail yet??

That's what I want to know :45:

she already had the uranium deal rolling the red button was inside reference to nukes ! she knew the commies were going to use the uranium for nuclear weapons !! overcharged was a reference to the money the traitors were going to get paid ! does anyone honestly believe the state dept didnt know what the inscription on the button said ?

she already had the uranium deal rolling the red button was inside reference to nukes ! she knew the commies were going to use the uranium for nuclear weapons !! overcharged was a reference to the money the traitors were going to get paid ! does anyone honestly believe the state dept didnt know what the inscription on the button said ?

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo
Says loon who supports treasonous Donald.

Freaks

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo

Freaks

oh! hi there fake lawyer LOL

the official fake lawyer in usmessageboard ...lol hi there!

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo

Freaks
when it is all said and done when the investigations and inquiries are completed it will be Obamas people that headed the intel agencies that will be cited as treason ! hell Obama picked John Brennan a communist supporter to head the CIA !

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo

Freaks
when it is all said and done when the investigations and inquiries are completed it will be Obamas people that headed the intel agencies that will be cited as treason ! hell Obama picked John Brennan a communist supporter to head the CIA !

BINGO! my friend! :2up:

yes piece of scum

belongs in Gitmo

Freaks

BINGO! my friend! :2up:
Only to insane trumpkins.

What a bunch of treasonous loons

How much you hate your country and everyone in it

Forum List

Back