When silence is treasonous

• Banned
Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

The Empty Suit in the Empty Speaker's Chair

Figures you are a fan of Thought Crime.

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

See: Michael Fortier

The Oklahoma Bombing Conspirators

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

I'm not a fan of any type of crime. In spite of your ignorance, silence can be criminal. If you knew someone was going to bomb city hall, and failed to notify the authorities, and the bomb went off and killed others you would be held accountable.

But clearly you guys defend Bill Ayers and obama’s Friendship with him. Obama is a traitor! Yes?

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Okay crazy.

"crazy"? Have you seen or heard from Speaker Ryan?

He did what he was paid to do, and then went silent. In retirement (from government) he will soon be employed by a right wing think tank or other such right wing organization to reward him for the fraud he committed and lies he told in getting the Tax Bill (tax fraud) passed and signed into law.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

So what crime was Paul Ryan silent on?

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Okay crazy.

He did what he was paid to do, and then went silent. In retirement (from government) he will soon be employed by a right wing think tank or other such right wing organization to reward him for the fraud he committed and lies he told in getting the Tax Bill (tax fraud) passed and signed into law.
still mad over tax cuts......first you are welcome for keeping more money.
Second, get over it, the tax cut passed and you lost........now go ask your state to raise your taxes

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

But clearly you guys defend Bill Ayers and obama’s Friendship with him. Obama is a traitor! Yes?

Nope, he is not a traitor and you have no evidence to make that claim. Which makes you a damn liar. In fact, you probably believe he is, since that is what you've been told to believe. However, if your IQ is over 85 - which I doubt - damn liar fits, if not, I pity you.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

That you have to equate a bombing conspiracy to Trump being a meanie to some partisan bureaucrats shows you have no point whatsoever.

Knock, knock;

Whose not there?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan who?

Okay crazy.

still mad over tax cuts......first you are welcome for keeping more money.
Second, get over it, the tax cut passed and you lost........now go ask your state to raise your taxes

My taxes will go up. So will yours, as the years go by even someone like you will realize the fraud.

Forum List

Back