When Santorum tanks, who will the GOP turn to?

Ive noticed that Santorum isn't tanking yet. Maybe you were a little over optimistic when you assumed he would.

Actually, I'd like to see Rick as the nominee, but he doesn't have the resources to pull it out. Romney is carpet-bombing him in Michigan. Honestly, I've never seen a more relentlessly negative campaign like the one Romney is running.

Of course, Romney is also running out of money, fast. He might have to start dipping into all the money he made screwing AmPad workers soon. Romney only had 7 million left in the bank in January. Obama had 78 million.

America was never ready for a Bush in the WH.

One more time.

I'd rather have my worst year under Bush than my best year under Obama.

Of course you would.

That's when America was getting fleeced. :lol:

NO, that's when I was making fairly decent money. So were most people I know. I didn't go into work every day worried that they were going to shut the doors. I didn't drive past strip malls where half the shops are vacant.

Sorry, man, Obama has been a pathetic president, and his argument SHOULD get him shoved out the door.

"Well, hey, unemployment's down to 8% now (with fudged figures) that's better than the near 10% it's been most of my presidency."

Under Bush, it was at 5% for most of his term.

But he'll probably get re-elected, because the Republicans are awful and the wealthy are doing well enough. It's not like he's really going to redistribute the wealth.

Sorry, we can do better. Damn Obama for being such an awful president and damn the Republicans for not coming up with anything better than guys we rejected in the past.

One more time.

I'd rather have my worst year under Bush than my best year under Obama.

Of course you would.

That's when America was getting fleeced. :lol:

NO, that's when I was making fairly decent money. So were most people I know. I didn't go into work every day worried that they were going to shut the doors. I didn't drive past strip malls where half the shops are vacant.

Sorry, man, Obama has been a pathetic president, and his argument SHOULD get him shoved out the door.

"Well, hey, unemployment's down to 8% now (with fudged figures) that's better than the near 10% it's been most of my presidency."

Under Bush, it was at 5% for most of his term.

But he'll probably get re-elected, because the Republicans are awful and the wealthy are doing well enough. It's not like he's really going to redistribute the wealth.

Sorry, we can do better. Damn Obama for being such an awful president and damn the Republicans for not coming up with anything better than guys we rejected in the past.

Naw..not pathetic.

Hardworking.

Unlike Bush. Who gave away the dollahs..like they were pancakes.

Tax cuts? Interest rates dropped to zero? Whooohoo..

Yo arms merchants..where you be at? We got some free money for you too.

Gotta love it.

Naw..not pathetic.

Hardworking.

Gotta love it.

Bush's deficits- in wartime- were never more than 400 billion and usually lower.

Obama hasn't proposed less than a trillion dollars in borrowing in any year he's been in.

And seriously, on Tax cuts, letting people keep their own money is a bad thing?

Naw..not pathetic.

Hardworking.

Gotta love it.

Bush's deficits- in wartime- were never more than 400 billion and usually lower.

Obama hasn't proposed less than a trillion dollars in borrowing in any year he's been in.

Eyeah..those low deficits.

So long as you don't pay for anything you buy..it looks great on the balance sheet.

:lol:

Naw..not pathetic.

Hardworking.

Gotta love it.

Eyeah..those low deficits.

So long as you don't pay for anything you buy..it looks great on the balance sheet.

:lol:

Again, you guys lost your ability to gripe when Obama submitted Trillion Dollar Deficits and you were totally good with it.

Sarah Palin says the media is "wee-weed up" about Santorum.

What in the hell is wrong with this woman?

Palin: Media Getting "Wee-Weed Up" Over Santorum's Satan Remark | RealClearPolitics

You appear not be familiar with the origins of the phrase "wee wee'd up."

Let's all chip in to help-out ol' Mac: http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/wtf-is-wee-weed-up.html

So, now, I'm SURE that Mac will "ask" the same question about our illustrious President as he "asked" about Gov. Palin. Yes. I'm SURE of it.

Last edited:
Santorum's radical religious statements may help him win evangelical voters on Super Tuesday, and even the GOP nomination, but they would destroy him in the General Election - and you can bet that GOP leaders know that. Also, I can't imagine a devout Mormon like Romney selecting a radical Christian like Santorum for the VP slot. There are just too many differences between Mormonism and Christianity to allow such a ticket. Here are just a few of those differences:

A Comparison Between Christian Doctrine and Mormon Doctrine|Mormonism Does Not Agree with the Bible | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Some voters are crazy all the time; some voters are crazy some of the time; but there aren't enough voters crazy at the same time to put Santorum in the White House.

Forum List

Back