When politicians encourage those to build countries within countries...

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

Run and get me some Kung Pao Shrimp son.

What are you talking about?

Exactly. Why don't you ay something relevant, nuh-uh doesn't cut it.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

How do they avoid perpetuating a divisive culture amongst the people?
There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?
Should there be legislation in place that requires foreigners to assimilate?
Honestly, you want to know how?
They pass laws shutting people like YOU up.

Oh look at this little fascist.
Yeah, the guy taking people on a free helicopter ride, he's okay though, right?
Stop being such a hypocrite.

I'm not desiring to shut anyone up Herr Hitlerette, you are.
You guys keep diverting the topic away from bigots to the free speech thing because you know you have no actual defense for asswipes like BrokeLoser.

Throughout our history, people have protested the immigrants to our nation. It's apparently a scary thing for some. But our country has continued to be our country despite all the immigrants we once screamed against in fear. The reasons don't change, either. Dilution of "American" culture. Loss of jobs for "Americans." etc. etc. Dirty, ignorant, don't speak English, on and on and on.

Yet here we all are, whole and undamaged and American except for the newest wave of immigrants that can't speak English yet and are scaring the shit out of the same idiots that they've always scared the shit out of. For no reason.

Broke is responsible for Broke. I reacted to what you said. EVERY single immigrant MUST be required to learn english. Period.

Are you denying that 3/4ths of 3rd world immigrants vote for communism?.....

Proof? Link?

Common knowledge, ...

Prove it or withdraw the claim, big mouth.

ft_2020.01.17_latinoprimary_02.png

PH_2016.10.11_Politics_4-02.png

Of course they do, they want your shit.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

You guys keep diverting the topic away from bigots to the free speech thing because you know you have no actual defense for asswipes like BrokeLoser.

Throughout our history, people have protested the immigrants to our nation. It's apparently a scary thing for some. But our country has continued to be our country despite all the immigrants we once screamed against in fear. The reasons don't change, either. Dilution of "American" culture. Loss of jobs for "Americans." etc. etc. Dirty, ignorant, don't speak English, on and on and on.

Yet here we all are, whole and undamaged and American except for the newest wave of immigrants that can't speak English yet and are scaring the shit out of the same idiots that they've always scared the shit out of. For no reason.

Broke is responsible for Broke. I reacted to what you said. EVERY single immigrant MUST be required to learn english. Period.
Why?

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

Why?

Because I nor anyone else is responsible for printing everything in 40 different languages. Because English is the language of the Nation. Because we should NEVER have to hire folks to teach their children in their owen language. Learn it or leave.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?
Should there be legislation in place that requires foreigners to assimilate?

But, but, but....you hate the past, how we used to do things and things that took place in the past...remember all that “we’re in new times” bullshit you Tards profess?
What ignorant unAmerican pieces of shit fail to acknowledge is that none of the recent wave of ‘immigration’ has happened organically nor has it been properly channeled...it has happened against the will of the people, spearheaded by corrupt politicians and without the people’s consent. You and your piece of shit unAmerican friends have championed this; you have encouraged thirdworlders to invade and steal citizenships by way of criminality....for that you have woke that sleeping giant...RACISM, and you have created a divide that may never close. Good job...trust me, I fucking love it.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

But, but, but....you hate the past, how we used to do things and things that took place in the past...remember all that “we’re in new times” bullshit you Tards profess?
What ignorant unAmerican pieces of shit fail to acknowledge is that none of the recent wave of ‘immigration’ has happened organically nor has it been properly channeled...it has happened against the will of the people, spearheaded by corrupt politicians and without the people’s consent. You and your piece of shit unAmerican friends have championed this; you have encouraged thirdworlders to invade and steal citizenships by way of criminality....for that you have woke that sleeping giant...RACISM, and you have created a divide that may never close. Good job...trust me, I fucking love it.

She is just the garden variety communist.

Helicopter ride is what is needed here.

I still can’t understand why someone would come here to recreate the failure they left. That has zero logic! Anyone?

I still can’t understand why someone would come here to recreate the failure they left. That has zero logic! Anyone?

It's because the people are not logical, rather they are LOSERS.

And losers always vote for free shit and communism. Even if they are doing well.

I was hoping to discuss political policy and politicians writing such policies which allow for the citizens of neighboring nations to invade by the millions and effectively morph the culture and ethnicity of a country into something else against the will of the people and in complete opposition of the founders intent.
Could any other nation remain united under the aforementioned circumstances?

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

What are you talking about?

Exactly. Why don't you ay something relevant, nuh-uh doesn't cut it.

Try again, you’re still not making sense.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

And you?

Are you denying that 3/4ths of 3rd world immigrants vote for communism?.....

Proof? Link?

Common knowledge, ...

Prove it or withdraw the claim, big mouth.

ft_2020.01.17_latinoprimary_02.png

PH_2016.10.11_Politics_4-02.png

Of course they do, they want your shit.

Where is the part about voting for communism? And “Hispanic” does not mean “immigrant.” If you spoke English you’d know that.

It's because the people are not logical, rather they are LOSERS.

And losers always vote for free shit and communism. Even if they are doing well.
Still don’t get why anyone would vote for a shithole?

The Democratic Party regards White Voters and Christian Voters to be their opposition.
That is why they pander to the Islamist Bigots for votes and why they pander to the Racist Latino Nationalist so much.

View attachment 302655

Why would the entire Democratic Party regard white voters and Christian voters to be their opposition when so many supporters of this party are both white and Christian? And, uh, many Latinos, of all ethnic backgrounds, are Christian, many Christians are not white. Many whites are not Christian. You are being ridiculous.

The Democratic Party regards White Voters and Christian Voters to be their opposition.
That is why they pander to the Islamist Bigots for votes and why they pander to the Racist Latino Nationalist so much.

View attachment 302655

Why would the entire Democratic Party regard white voters and Christian voters to be their opposition when so many supporters of this party are both white and Christian? And, uh, many Latinos, of all ethnic backgrounds, are Christian, many Christians are not white. Many whites are not Christian. You are being ridiculous.
no, you are in deep denial

Forum List

Back