When politicians encourage those to build countries within countries...

How do they avoid perpetuating a divisive culture amongst the people?
There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?
Should there be legislation in place that requires foreigners to assimilate?
Honestly, you want to know how?
They pass laws shutting people like YOU up.

So you want to shut down free speech.

There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?

Typical leftist educator...”agree with all my speech if you expect free speech”

Naturally.

That means you would have to go, since you are anything but "American minded."

If you are a communist, ...

I’m not. Have you finished packing? GTFO of my country ASAP.

Why then, do you want communism to come here. ...

I don't, you idiot.

You just said you want more 3rd world immigrants = more communist voters in the country.

A) I did not say that

B) That is not a logical conclusion

C) You’re a fucking moron

Little Italy's, Germantowns, Chinatowns, and all the other ethnic enclaves that have ALWAYS existed across America. Just figments of the imagination, hmm?

Have any of these communities refused to assimilate? I don't think so.

When you get to the point in your education where you study civics, you should ask the teacher to explain to you the concept of a melting pot society. Some of those who are more astute than average might also be able to explain to you the difference between a melting pot society and multiculturalism.

If you are a communist, ...

I’m not. Have you finished packing? GTFO of my country ASAP.

Why then, do you want communism to come here. ...

I don't, you idiot.

You just said you want more 3rd world immigrants = more communist voters in the country.

A) I did not say that

B) That is not a logical conclusion

C) You’re a fucking moron

Are you denying that 3/4ths of 3rd world immigrants vote for communism?

You said we are not full, which implies more 3rd worlders. As you probably know, most people come here from Mexico and central America.

Typical leftist educator...”agree with all my speech if you expect free speech”

We need the following hate speech law:

- Anyone who is apologetic of communism and therefore hates America gets a free helicopter ride.

The Democratic Party regards White Voters and Christian Voters to be their opposition.
That is why they pander to the Islamist Bigots for votes and why they pander to the Racist Latino Nationalist so much.

schumerpossdasjkdakjsdakjsdas.jpg

Diversity always involves crackdowns on the original nation. Diversity always and forever leads to a plethora of jaws and restrictions.

The Democratic Party regards White Voters and Christian Voters to be their opposition.
That is why they pander to the Islamist Bigots for votes and why they pander to the Racist Latino Nationalist so much.

View attachment 302655
13.7% of US citizens are foreign born. That's a mighty lot of voters you guys are chasing out of Trump's tent. Chase away.

View attachment 302655
13.7% of US citizens are foreign born. That's a mighty lot of voters you guys are chasing out of Trump's tent. Chase away.
Actually we are at the highest level of immigration in American History.
The point is that White Democrat Politicians are not compassionate.
They are greedy for power and illegal immigration gives that to them.
They are making LA, Chicago and NYC unlivable for middle class taxpayers.
Over 2 million people have left those states and they will lose congressional seats.

D
o tell me what my maternal grandparents should have done and didn't do? They stumbled in English all of their lives. What would any "legislation" have required them to do? All six of their children were involved in WWII, some in combat roles.

I guess the good folks of Solvang, Cal., didn't get the message to "assimilate," whatever this is supposed to mean.

Official Visitor Guide for Solvang in the Santa Ynez Valley - Solvang, California It's Little Denmark. I had a good time there. Good welcome, good food, good atmosphere. I have no doubt they are good patriots.

This babble about people not "assimilating" is total horseshit. Immigrants bring their respective cultures with them. This has always been the reality.

View attachment 302655
Actually we are at the highest level of immigration in American History.
The point is that White Democrat Politicians are not compassionate.
They are greedy for power and illegal immigration gives that to them.
They are making LA, Chicago and NYC unlivable for middle class taxpayers.
Over 2 million people have left those states and they will lose congressional seats.
It was higher in 1910. And I didn't know we were talking about illegals, again. You guys just cannot keep them straight, can you?

Oh look at this little fascist.

Yeah, the guy taking people on a free helicopter ride, he's okay though, right?
Stop being such a hypocrite.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

Run and get me some Kung Pao Shrimp son.

I'm not desiring to shut anyone up Herr Hitlerette, you are.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

Run and get me some Kung Pao Shrimp son.

I'm not desiring to shut anyone up Herr Hitlerette, you are.
You guys keep diverting the topic away from bigots to the free speech thing because you know you have no actual defense for asswipes like BrokeLoser.

Throughout our history, people have protested the immigrants to our nation. It's apparently a scary thing for some. But our country has continued to be our country despite all the immigrants we once screamed against in fear. The reasons don't change, either. Dilution of "American" culture. Loss of jobs for "Americans." etc. etc. Dirty, ignorant, don't speak English, on and on and on.

Yet here we all are, whole and undamaged and American except for the newest wave of immigrants that can't speak English yet and are scaring the shit out of the same idiots that they've always scared the shit out of. For no reason.

Forum List

Back