When politicians encourage those to build countries within countries...

I still can’t understand why someone would come here to recreate the failure they left. That has zero logic! Anyone?

It's because the people are not logical, rather they are LOSERS.

And losers always vote for free shit and communism. Even if they are doing well.
Still don’t get why anyone would vote for a shithole?
I know & yet Trump won.

The Democratic Party regards White Voters and Christian Voters to be their opposition.
That is why they pander to the Islamist Bigots for votes and why they pander to the Racist Latino Nationalist so much.

View attachment 302655

Why would the entire Democratic Party regard white voters and Christian voters to be their opposition when so many supporters of this party are both white and Christian? And, uh, many Latinos, of all ethnic backgrounds, are Christian, many Christians are not white. Many whites are not Christian. You are being ridiculous.
no, you are in deep denial

Denial of exactly what? Please explain in detail. Please mention what the connections are between being of the "white" race and being "Christian," what sect of Christianity you mean, and what connection there is between being Christian and supporting a political party. Do not ignore the fact that there are many Christians who support the Democratic Party over the Republican Party, many of whom are "white."

I live in the Los Angeles area.

Many Chinese people have come here in recent decades.

Many of them felt more comfortable living together, so some small cities in this area are now predominately Chinese.

I assume that the second and especially the third generation will be leaving those enclaves as they start taking jobs in the American mainstream. For example, I assume that San Francisco's Chinatown is now mostly a tourist site, most Chinese families having moved to other areas in the Bay Area since housing discrimination has basically ended.

I agree that immigrants who come here (and especially their children) should strive to be "as American as apple pie."

If you moved to China, how long before you spoke to your wife in Chinese? Wouldn't you prefer to hang out with others from the US or Europe who lived there? How long before you reject Burger King for traditional Chinese foods?

Mining communities where many Italians & Slovak people settled, grandma spoke the home language but after a few generations their offspring only spoke English. Yet there are still Italian & slovak clubs & churches.

The problem is not with the immigrants.

Thew problem is in the bigotry & racism of those who refuse to accept them.

I was just in Tarpon Springs in Florida last month. A quaint little town established by Greek immigrants. People there still speak Greek to each other, you can get great Greek food, Greece is honored and remembered all over the place there... A BUNCH OF FOREIGNERS NOT FITTING INTO THE FOLD!!! A COUNTRY WITHIN OUR COUNTRY!!! THEY TOOK ARE JERBS!!!!! ARE JEEEERBS!!!!!!!
Those Greeks never demanded that all government documents be translated into Greek. They never expected Greek to be taught in schools. They didn't elect people who promoted the interests of Greece over America. Has even one refused to fly the American flag yet honored the Greek flag?

One way is keeping traditions among your family and friends. The other way is Balkanization. We are on the Balkanization highway.

I live in the Los Angeles area.

Many Chinese people have come here in recent decades.

Many of them felt more comfortable living together, so some small cities in this area are now predominately Chinese.

I assume that the second and especially the third generation will be leaving those enclaves as they start taking jobs in the American mainstream. For example, I assume that San Francisco's Chinatown is now mostly a tourist site, most Chinese families having moved to other areas in the Bay Area since housing discrimination has basically ended.

I agree that immigrants who come here (and especially their children) should strive to be "as American as apple pie."
For many years, I lived in Los Angeles. The City and surrounding cities are carved up into little enclaves of national interest. I did live on the West side which is predominently muslim. They want their own laws and their own customs. Not just for themselves but anyone in their territory.

I moved across town to the Beverly Center area. It's called Little Tel Aviv. Hasidic Jews were a common sight. While they didn't want Jewish law imposed, it was quite clear that they preferred everyone to be Jewish.

After living in both neighborhoods and seeing the intensity of the traditional and cultural imperatives it wasn't at all difficult to see the muslims marching on Robertson Blvd to deal with their Jewish problem. Los Angeles has made their own little West Bank.

That's the result of balkanization.

But, but, but....you hate the past, how we used to do things and things that took place in the past...remember all that “we’re in new times” bullshit you Tards profess?
What ignorant unAmerican pieces of shit fail to acknowledge is that none of the recent wave of ‘immigration’ has happened organically nor has it been properly channeled...it has happened against the will of the people, spearheaded by corrupt politicians and without the people’s consent. You and your piece of shit unAmerican friends have championed this; you have encouraged thirdworlders to invade and steal citizenships by way of criminality....for that you have woke that sleeping giant...RACISM, and you have created a divide that may never close. Good job...trust me, I fucking love it.

I was just in Tarpon Springs in Florida last month. A quaint little town established by Greek immigrants. People there still speak Greek to each other, you can get great Greek food, Greece is honored and remembered all over the place there... A BUNCH OF FOREIGNERS NOT FITTING INTO THE FOLD!!! A COUNTRY WITHIN OUR COUNTRY!!! THEY TOOK ARE JERBS!!!!! ARE JEEEERBS!!!!!!!
Those Greeks never demanded that all government documents be translated into Greek. They never expected Greek to be taught in schools. They didn't elect people who promoted the interests of Greece over America. Has even one refused to fly the American flag yet honored the Greek flag?

One way is keeping traditions among your family and friends. The other way is Balkanization. We are on the Balkanization highway.

There are many Greek churches in America. Services are conducted in Greek. There are Greek newspapers, schools, clubs, etc.

But, but, but....you hate the past, how we used to do things and things that took place in the past...remember all that “we’re in new times” bullshit you Tards profess?
What ignorant unAmerican pieces of shit fail to acknowledge is that none of the recent wave of ‘immigration’ has happened organically nor has it been properly channeled...it has happened against the will of the people, spearheaded by corrupt politicians and without the people’s consent. You and your piece of shit unAmerican friends have championed this; you have encouraged thirdworlders to invade and steal citizenships by way of criminality....for that you have woke that sleeping giant...RACISM, and you have created a divide that may never close. Good job...trust me, I fucking love it.

With the exception of Africans who were loaded onto ships in chains, all immigration has happened organically. It takes a lot for a person to leave their home and their familiar places, knowing that they will never see it again. They must be desperate. Both my father's and mother's families did it.

Who is this "we" who used to do things a certain way?

There are many Greek churches in America. Services are conducted in Greek. There are Greek newspapers, schools, clubs, etc.

The Greek church festivals are the best that I have ever attended, and I'm not the least bit Greek. Opa! A half a bottle of retsina and you'll be up there dancing while inhaling roasting lamb.

Forum List

Back