When McCain said it, bad, Obama says it , good.

OH MY GOD!

CUT ME A BREAK!

all of pork came to 2% of everything they spent and Republicans got half of it, with fewer members.

Obama or Democrats or Nancy or Harry did not cost americans 3 trillion in the stock market...that is pure partisan rhetoric that does nothing to help this country and only serves to please right wing NUTS....yes NUTS, LOONIES that try to blame this financial mess and disaster on Obama and it is about as silly as it comes....but go ahead and keep promoting this GARBAGE if it makes you "feel" better.... :cuckoo:

I can't believe those on the right are causing such a tizzy fit over President Obama changing his world stance to a slightly more positive outlook after spending a kazillion million dollars trying to fix it....what is wrong with you guys? Is this all just a partisan game to you? Do you even give a crap about your own country?

You all are complaining because something Obama did might have actually helped us and helped the market a little because of his well advised tune change, which is probably not the case but the actual results of BOA's profits....that helped the market and Obama's outlook just put them at ease a little, allowed them to exhale....

jimminee christmas almighty!!!

What's YOUR PLAN to get us on the right economic track, what did you WANT Obama to do?

Care

You have missed the whole point of my post. What I want Obama to do is to develop some convictions. I want him to act because he BELIEVES in something, not because it's politically expedient. I detest hypocrisy and that is all that he's shown. And I disagree.. I feel that Obama, Harry and Nancy, as well as many others are very much responsible for the 3 trillion dollars in stock market losses. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one of the ways to help support our economy is to instill confidence in the public and in those that would invest in our economy. So maybe someone can tell me.. as members of the government ( senator and congressional members )either Obama and company weren't smart enough to realize that or they felt that the political gains were worth the damage. Either way, I find it a problem.

do you think the bush team and the way they handled confidence had anything to do with the 8 trillion dollars lost on the stock market under the last year of President Bush's term?

if you do, then fine, i see nothing hypocritical about your assessment however since you didn't mention such, i would have to presume you are saying this for purely partisan reasons....

and i am not trying purposely to knit pick on ya, but as an outsider....one who is not a Republican, but one who also did not vote for President Obama.... i see it as just opportune partisan politicizing....i'm sorry....but this is what it seems like....

Care

Of course I think the Bush team has culpability in the state of our current economy. I think the last administration made huge mistakes. I will however be honest though and say that I didn't see the level of hypocrisy from Bush that I'm seeing from Obama and it's the hypocrisy that frustrates me. I'm just getting very tired of watching all these politicians blame EVERYONE else for the nation's problems and just conveniently ignore that fact that as our lawmakers, they had anything to do with them. Seriously, can you watch the Barny Franks and Chris Dodds out there blaming the financial industry with a straight face? Do they think we're all so stupid that we don't remember that the campaign contributions and sweetheart mortgages they took from the industry?

$SoundFamiliar.jpg

Karl Rove lived off the polls. I don't think he was a liberal. What blatant horseshit.

Hmm ... you expect anything more from people who blindly support any party?

Are we talking about both sides of both the parties now?:doubt:

what i know is that WE will have to pay for all of this, so WE should also get a share of the benefit..... we DONT

WTF!!!.....what about my 52.00 a month tax break?...:lol:.......the people we put in charge of our money and the fruits of our labor.....sure are a generous bunch of folks.........WITH OUR MONEY....aint they?....the basTURDS......well if people would quit voting to keep the incumbant in office,just BECAUSE its my party bullshit.....and actually vote someone in who might actually be trying to make a difference.....its a shame.....oh shit....American Idle just started,GOTTA GO.....:popcorn:

Forum List

Back