Simply Ironic

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Couldn't make this stuff up:

Hot Air Headlines » Distraction over: “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” says WH official

Politico
Distraction over: “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” says WH official

Beginning Sunday, the White House will harness every part of the Democratic Party’s machinery [/B]to defend President Obama’s budget and portray Republicans as reflexively political, according to party strategists.

A participant in the planning meetings described the push as a successor to Democrats’ message that Rush Limbaugh is the Republican Party leader. “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” the official said.

I agree in part, Rush should only draw the attention of the moonbats dumb enough to listen to his hokum. At the same time, nonsense talk needs to called out as nonsense talk as there are those among the far right who believe the hokum and occasionally act on it.

"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

I agree in part, Rush should only draw the attention of the moonbats dumb enough to listen to his hokum. At the same time, nonsense talk needs to called out as nonsense talk as there are those among the far right who believe the hokum and occasionally act on it.

"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

rush is a paid entertainer...he should be given no more merit than he deserves. my radio or tv (to be honest..i never see or hear him) has an on/off button...or the remote does.

rush is a paid entertainer...he should be given no more merit than he deserves. my radio or tv (to be honest..i never see or hear him) has an on/off button...or the remote does.

That had zip to do with WH decision to do what they did and then stop it. It was all polls.

Listen Rushes ideas and crowd believe what they believe..
His beliefs are alot more popular than you think ,do not underestimate this.

Remember Obama took over the young vote and put him over.
Very easy to fool young people as Obama did,but the good thing is they get older and wiser, and will one day pay serious taxes and start to seek alternatives..So don't glote.

Couldn't make this stuff up:

Hot Air Headlines » Distraction over: “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” says WH official

Politico
Distraction over: “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” says WH official

Beginning Sunday, the White House will harness every part of the Democratic Party’s machinery [/B]to defend President Obama’s budget and portray Republicans as reflexively political, according to party strategists.

A participant in the planning meetings described the push as a successor to Democrats’ message that Rush Limbaugh is the Republican Party leader. “We have exhausted the use of Rush as an attention-getter,” the official said.

ACtually, you could make this stuff up.

A "WH official"?

Sure I almost believe that.

Forum List

Back