When it comes to blacks why does everything have to come down to race.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Doesn't matter what the argument is. Your a racist if you disagree with their stance. I am tired of it. It is getting old.

you were never a slave, your parents were never slaves and I bet your grandparents were never slaves or even some on the board your great great grand parents.

2 . There are more things that you have that divide us. Like all black Miss America, a black channel. You want to be treated the same but you segregate yourselves. But if we decide to have an all white Miss America or just say a channel is all white then we are racist.

3. If there was never slavery you would probably be living worse off now then you do in America .. Look at most of Africa and how they live there. I think slavery is the worst thing that ever happen and am disgusted it did happen in our country but why should we be responsible for our ancestors actions??? Do you ever think how it would have turned out if you were born in your native land???

Doesn't matter what the argument is. Your a racist if you disagree with their stance. I am tired of it. It is getting old.

you were never a slave, your parents were never slaves and I bet your grandparents were never slaves or even some on the board your great great grand parents.

2 . There are more things that you have that divide us. Like all black Miss America, a black channel. You want to be treated the same but you segregate yourselves. But if we decide to have an all white Miss America or just say a channel is all white then we are racist.

3. If there was never slavery you would probably be living worse off now then you do in America .. Look at most of Africa and how they live there. I think slavery is the worst thing that ever happen and am disgusted it did happen in our country but why should we be responsible for our ancestors actions??? Do you ever think how it would have turned out if you were born in your native land???

Have you discussed these deep questions with those black friends you say you have? What did they say?

Too bad the people are satisfied with being the pawns in the scheme of the Democratic Party. Most don't care about you, most don't care about the color of your skin. What they care about is they can program them with lies and rhetoric so you will vote for the Dem.

I'm looking forward to the day when men will be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. Note: the key word here is CHARACTER.

Too bad the people are satisfied with being the pawns in the scheme of the Democratic Party. Most don't care about you, most don't care about the color of your skin. What they care about is they can program them with lies and rhetoric so you will vote for the Dem.

I'm looking forward to the day when men will be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. Note: the key word here is CHARACTER.

What people are those?

When I was young, President Obama and Colin Powell would have to have gone to the back of the bus in a majority of American cities. The services of the men like the Tuskogee Airmen were quietly swept under the rug. And lynching was a weekend sport in the southern part of our nation.

You expect that to be forgotten already?

What people are those?

Some of the people.................not just someone with a different color skin. Mostly the poor and oppressed. Telling them you will forever give them housing, food and happily ever after makes them pawns. They only want your vote, they don't care about you.

(Typo, I changed my thoughts, it should have read "too bad some people", but the meaning is the same.)

When I was young, President Obama and Colin Powell would have to have gone to the back of the bus in a majority of American cities. The services of the men like the Tuskogee Airmen were quietly swept under the rug. And lynching was a weekend sport in the southern part of our nation.

According to the OP, blacks should be thanking those white slave owners for the nice boat ride over here. I'm guessing the OP is probably a huge fan of Pat Buchanan and Michelle Bachmann.

What does that mean? you gonna sit and stew and brew hatred? or you gonna move on. Didn't your president tell us we had to ride in the back of the bus? :lol::lol: we gonna live racism or are we knot. you cannot have it both ways.

According to the OP, blacks should be thanking those white slave owners for the nice boat ride over here. I'm guessing the OP is probably a huge fan of Pat Buchanan and Michelle Bachmann.

guessing is your forte!

What people are those?

Some of the people.................not just someone with a different color skin. Mostly the poor and oppressed. Telling them you will forever give them housing, food and happily ever after makes them pawns. They only want your vote, they don't care about you.

(Typo, I changed my thoughts, it should have read "too bad some people", but the meaning is the same.)
You don't think the rich vote based on THEIR own self interests? The difference is, they have the money to bribe the politicians to give them what they want.

What does that mean? you gonna sit and stew and brew hatred? or you gonna move on. Didn't your president tell us we had to ride in the back of the bus? :lol::lol: we gonna live racism or are we knot. you cannot have it both ways.

It's always so easy to tote "forgive and forget" when you are not the one who has something to forgive, isn't it?

It's always so easy to tote "forgive and forget" when you are not the one who has something to forgive, isn't it?

there are two choice

stew the hatred and spread it

or move on..

which do you choose?

On the same line of thought do you think JEWS should just get over the killing of millions in WWII?

None of the ones alive were killed and the ones who moved out of Germany to survive should probably thank Hitler for their nice homes in other countries now huh?

You see you have just proven yourself a clueless racist by posting this OP

there are two choice

or move on..

which do you choose?
In a simpleton's world there are those two choices. There are many other choices...that's why we don't see just those two in the people around us. At least those of us not living in a simpleton's world.

On the same line of thought do you think JEWS should just get over the killing of millions in WWII?

None of the ones alive were killed and the ones who moved out of Germany to survive should probably thank Hitler for their nice homes in other countries now huh?

You see you have just proven yourself a clueless racist by posting this OP

Or women who were treated like chattel and beaten and raped and disenfranchised....forgive and forget those who abused them.

After all there are only two choices..........:eusa_whistle:

List them.

there are two choice

or move on..

which do you choose?
In a simpleton's world there are those two choices. There are many other choices...that's why we don't see just those two in the people around us. At least those of us not living in a simpleton's world.

List them.

Forum List

Back