When it comes to blacks why does everything have to come down to race.

List them.

there are two choice

stew the hatred and spread it

or move on..

which do you choose?
In a simpleton's world there are those two choices. There are many other choices...that's why we don't see just those two in the people around us. At least those of us not living in a simpleton's world.

List them.

3. Remember and act to make sure it never happens again.

4. Remember and spread love in return

5. Remember and teach your children to never roll over for anyone.

Just 3 more off the top of my head.

Just a thought, if what you say is true about only two choices...which choice did MLK Jr. make?

Its liberals (mostly white) that are to be blamed, for the false narrative of black victimization in this country.

In a simpleton's world there are those two choices. There are many other choices...that's why we don't see just those two in the people around us. At least those of us not living in a simpleton's world.

List them.

Just a thought, if what you say is true about only two choices...which choice did MLK Jr. make?

I don't see know damn love being spread here do ewe?? :lol:

How the right sees the jewish experience differently from the black experience is very telling.

Only white people are allowed to remember their history if it wasnt all peaches and cream.

List them.

Try again in English, please.

List them.

And you are the one spreading the hate you silly git

Try again in English, please.

hooked on phonics..

Anyone else notice that the OP posts these kinds of threads and then runs away? Apparently her thoughts can't stand up to scrutiny.
She's a race baiter.

Certainly seems like it. IF she is a Navy wife like her old Avatar indicates, I wish to point out that MOST Military and Military dependents are not like her....thank goodness.

The Irish are allowed to remember their treatment during the potato famine.

No one asks christains to just get over how Jesus was treated.

The jewish people have every right to remember how history has treated them.

Now why is it they want black people to pretend they were all treated to a first class cruise and given the royal treatment when they got here?

Doesn't matter what the argument is. Your a racist if you disagree with their stance. I am tired of it. It is getting old.

you were never a slave, your parents were never slaves and I bet your grandparents were never slaves or even some on the board your great great grand parents.

2 . There are more things that you have that divide us. Like all black Miss America, a black channel. You want to be treated the same but you segregate yourselves. But if we decide to have an all white Miss America or just say a channel is all white then we are racist.

3. If there was never slavery you would probably be living worse off now then you do in America .. Look at most of Africa and how they live there. I think slavery is the worst thing that ever happen and am disgusted it did happen in our country but why should we be responsible for our ancestors actions??? Do you ever think how it would have turned out if you were born in your native land???

1) No they were never a slave, but there parents/grandparents lived through segregation. There grandparents/greatgrandparents were slaves.

2) Agree. Where the fuck is white history month??? Where is grants for white men, etc. No everything is expected to flow from my pockets into minorities pockets.

3) Totally do no agree.

The left always feels a need to treat blacks like they are incapable little children, who would be lost without their help. They're the racists. They're the people of slavery and Jim Crow, nothing has changed.

Now why is it they want black people to pretend they were all treated to a first class cruise and given the royal treatment when they got here?

Didnt the jews get treated in a similar fashion to how the Palestinians are being treated today???

Every day they kill a Palestinian I have less and less sympathy for the holocaust.

Anyone else notice that the OP posts these kinds of threads and then runs away? Apparently her thoughts can't stand up to scrutiny.
She's a race baiter.

She is one of the many rabble in this country that are racist and are not smart enough to even recognise their racism.

This is why the right defends the tactics of the right in which they have fought for decades to keep black voters from voting.

The evidence is court documented and is very long.

Then they pretend black people are just dumb for voting against them.

Didnt the jews get treated in a similar fashion to how the Palestinians are being treated today???

Every day they kill a Palestinian I have less and less sympathy for the holocaust.

Maybe the problem is Hitler didnt kill enough of them. Clearly they havent learned 'do unto others as you would like done to you'.

Just a random thought.

She's a race baiter.

Certainly seems like it. IF she is a Navy wife like her old Avatar indicates, I wish to point out that MOST Military and Military dependents are not like her....thank goodness.
I am not a racist baiter I am just pointing out facts on this board. If you disagree with Obama your a racist . If you disagree with a black on this board your a racist. Why cant it be that we disagree on the issue!!

She's a race baiter.

She is one of the many rabble in this country that are racist and are not smart enough to even recognise their racism.

This is why the right defends the tactics of the right in which they have fought for decades to keep black voters from voting.

The evidence is court documented and is very long.

Then they pretend black people are just dumb for voting against them.
OMG You are the worst on this board who throws out the racist card every time we disagree about Obama ..:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back