When it comes to blacks why does everything have to come down to race.

On the same line of thought do you think JEWS should just get over the killing of millions in WWII?

None of the ones alive were killed and the ones who moved out of Germany to survive should probably thank Hitler for their nice homes in other countries now huh?

You see you have just proven yourself a clueless racist by posting this OP

That's exactly what I was thinking. We don't just tell the Jewish population to get over the Holocaust. We have to take the time to understand that just because it's not what we feel, does not mean that it's okay to those whose race, religion, etc..is being discussed, excluded, or whatever.

My maternal family is part Chickasawan and DIRT poor. They are still feeling some of the effects of losing their possessions around 150 years ago. I'm sure that this goes for black families as well. And the discrimination that they've undergone has been much more recent than 150 years. If a family is disadvantaged, for whatever reason, it will haunt a few of the later generations.

On the same line of thought do you think JEWS should just get over the killing of millions in WWII?

None of the ones alive were killed and the ones who moved out of Germany to survive should probably thank Hitler for their nice homes in other countries now huh?

That's exactly what I was thinking. We don't just tell the Jewish population to get over the Holocaust. We have to take the time to understand that just because it's not what we feel, does not mean that it's okay to those whose race, religion, etc..is being discussed, excluded, or whatever.

My maternal family is part Chickasawan and DIRT poor. They are still feeling some of the effects of losing their possessions around 150 years ago. I'm sure that this goes for black families as well. And the discrimination that they've undergone has been much more recent than 150 years. If a family is disadvantaged, for whatever reason, it will haunt a few of the later generations.
There are a few posters here that tell Jews to get over it.

They are racists. The comparison with the OP is interesting.

I'm glad I have made enough money so me and my family can live away from the black areas

His father didn't live in a shack, and IIRC, he went to a prestigious American university.

I guess you think blacks are animals. As I thought.

As usual you liberals put words in peoples mouths. Have you seen Sudan, Somalia , Kenya , The Congo. And other African places. They live very poor lives. I would bet my house that most of the people in Africa would change places with people in america and the way we live. I am not talking about religion, or culture I am talking about our housing, fresh water , freedom of speech ect..
Maybe if we hadn't stolen the best from Africa and maybe if Britain didn't rape them for years and years things would be different.

Lol, I'm not saying Africa is fucked up because of race, but are you actually trying to make the ridicules assertion that the blacks we acquired in the slave trade, were superior to the blacks that stayed in Africa?

There are a few posters here that tell Jews to get over it.

They are racists. The comparison with the OP is interesting.

Life is so bad right now for so many people that people are going to start looking for someone or something to blame. History has also played this out, time and again.

Nazi Germany, Rwanda, and the list goes on and on. Races blame each other. Religions blame each other. It's amazing that we've gone for the last 150 (as diverse in every respect as this country is) without a MAJOR conflict on our soil. We had the riots and the Civil Rights Act of the 60's; but nothing like the Civil War.

But people are feeling squeezed, and unless something changes soon, I have a feeling that we are on the cusp of something big...other than Iran.

Last edited:
Here is a shocker. I grew up dirt poor, We had no toilet that flushed. We had no hot water ,I had to boil water to take a bath. We had 6 kids in one bedroom. I grew up in a pro union ,pro democratic house. I have lived that side and I dont like it. I see my siblings using and abusing the system. My dad went into the federal witness program when I was 16. 2 of the siblings that did not go into the witness program with us abuses the system . They say they are disabled but they can hunt , drive 24 hours straight and other things that he says he cant do because of his back. My sister actually is sick enough to do be in it now she has RA and has heart failure but she was a drug addict for years and abused the welfare system. When I was 16 and moved away from that kind of life is when I seen how the other half lived meaning middle class but in my mind we were super rich because I had my own bedroom and a bed for that matter. I lived both sides. I know what a democratic life is . I lived it , I seen the abuse in the system because they felt entitled. Then I met my husband who worked hard his whole life . Never expected anything from anyone . Yes, he was military so he worked for the government but he worked hard, through holidays, through sons birth ( did not see him until he was 6 months) He served 25 years and now works full time 12 hour shifts in a fortune 100 company. My children have no debt from college , We raised them they are not entitled for anything and my older sons work and help pay for their school. We only pitch in the slack. They pay most of it.
So, you left wing hacks cant tell me anything I dont know . I lived that life and I dont like it. Its an entitlement group who thinks everyone owes them everything.

Here is a shocker. I grew up dirt poor, We had no toilet that flushed. We had no hot water ,I had to boil water to take a bath. We had 6 kids in one bedroom. I grew up in a pro union ,pro democratic house. I have lived that side and I dont like it. I see my siblings using and abusing the system. My dad went into the federal witness program when I was 16. 2 of the siblings that did not go into the witness program with us abuses the system . They say they are disabled but they can hunt , drive 24 hours straight and other things that he says he cant do because of his back. My sister actually is sick enough to do be in it now she has RA and has heart failure but she was a drug addict for years and abused the welfare system. When I was 16 and moved away from that kind of life is when I seen how the other half lived meaning middle class but in my mind we were super rich because I had my own bedroom and a bed for that matter. I lived both sides. I know what a democratic life is . I lived it , I seen the abuse in the system because they felt entitled. Then I met my husband who worked hard his whole life . Never expected anything from anyone . Yes, he was military so he worked for the government but he worked hard, through holidays, through sons birth ( did not see him until he was 6 months) He served 25 years and now works full time 12 hour shifts in a fortune 100 company. My children have no debt from college , We raised them they are not entitled for anything and my older sons work and help pay for their school. We only pitch in the slack. They pay most of it.
So, you left wing hacks cant tell me anything I dont know . I lived that life and I dont like it. Its an entitlement group who thinks everyone owes them everything.

Wait...are you saying that all Democrats have that "life" you described?

No, I am saying the ones in my family are. And the ones I grew up around near Pittsburgh. I know there are democrats that are not like that but I am going by what I grew up with and what I knew when I grew up...

No, I am saying the ones in my family are. And the ones I grew up around near Pittsburgh. I know there are democrats that are not like that but I am going by what I grew up with and what I knew when I grew up...

Then....what did THIS: "I know what a democratic life is" mean in your post?

How did they know which ones were "the best"?

Those who survived the dread Middle Passage obviously had strength of will.
So they didn't take all the scientists, inventors, teachers, doctors and entrepreneurs of Africa at the time.

Considering there weren't too many of any of those 5 things elsewhere at that time....I'd say, no.

I take it back on "Entrepreneurs"....there were a lot of those....making money off the enslavement of their fellow man. Do you think that makes them "the best"?

If you're on the left, then you are free to disagree with blacks, such as Cain, and not be labeled a racist. If you're on the right and you disagree with a black person, sit in the corner and keep quiet or expect the name calling to ensue. Some on the left still don't get it that the right has become numb to their game.

Those who survived the dread Middle Passage obviously had strength of will.
So they didn't take all the scientists, inventors, teachers, doctors and entrepreneurs of Africa at the time.

Considering there weren't too many of any of those 5 things elsewhere at that time....I'd say, no.

I take it back on "Entrepreneurs"....there were a lot of those....making money off the enslavement of their fellow man. Do you think that makes them "the best"?
:lol:

Doesn't matter what the argument is. Your a racist if you disagree with their stance. I am tired of it. It is getting old.

What exactly is our stance?
you were never a slave, your parents were never slaves and I bet your grandparents were never slaves or even some on the board your great great grand parents.

So the only injustice black folks received in America was slavery.

2 . There are more things that you have that divide us. Like all black Miss America, a black channel.

Now an education lesson. Why was the Miss Black America pagent created? Could it be because young, beautiful black women could not participate in the Miss America Pagent. We have plenty of white channels, ie. CBS, NBC, Fox, ABC, CNN, etc.

You want to be treated the same but you segregate yourselves.

How do we do that?

But if we decide to have an all white Miss America or just say a channel is all white then we are racist.

Uh you have already had that.

3. If there was never slavery you would probably be living worse off now then you do in America ..

You know this how.

Look at most of Africa and how they live there.

Have you ever been to Africa? Did western civilization play a role in the destruction of Africa?

I think slavery is the worst thing that ever happen and am disgusted it did happen in our country but why should we be responsible for our ancestors actions???

No, you don't believe that or you would have never made the above comments.

Do you ever think how it would have turned out if you were born in your native land???

Where do you think you would be today if you would have been born in your native land?:eusa_whistle:

African Americans are part of the American culture. They have made huge contributions to our country in many ways: literature, art, science, and MUSIC!

Ponder for a minute how lame the music would be in this country with the white race alone contributing. Sorry, but if country was my only option, I wouldn't listen to the radio.

And I realize that this wasn't the point of the OP. It will take several years before the air will clear, if it ever does. And every time someone makes a poster of Obama with a bone through his nose, or tells a joke about Cain, it peels that scab off again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back