When it comes to blacks why does everything have to come down to race.

The left always feels a need to treat blacks like they are incapable little children, who would be lost without their help. They're the racists. They're the people of slavery and Jim Crow, nothing has changed.

Actually, I see it as the Right treating black people as if they are little children who cannot make up their own minds and are brainwashed by the Democrats. Where are the Republicans stumping for votes in the Black communitees? Why do you think black people find the Republicans to be not very appealing when they are called brainwashed, stupid, welfare whores, lucky they were taken out of Africa, etc.?

She's a race baiter.

Certainly seems like it. IF she is a Navy wife like her old Avatar indicates, I wish to point out that MOST Military and Military dependents are not like her....thank goodness.
I am not a racist baiter I am just pointing out facts on this board. If you disagree with Obama your a racist . If you disagree with a black on this board your a racist. Why cant it be that we disagree on the issue!!

What facts have you pointed out? Give us a few of those facts.

The Irish are allowed to remember their treatment during the potato famine.

No one asks christains to just get over how Jesus was treated.

The jewish people have every right to remember how history has treated them.

Now why is it they want black people to pretend they were all treated to a first class cruise and given the royal treatment when they got here?

Didnt the jews get treated in a similar fashion to how the Palestinians are being treated today???

Every day they kill a Palestinian I have less and less sympathy for the holocaust.

It doesnt erease the history does it.

Those children who were murdered during WWII had nothing to do with the bad actions of Isreals current government did they?

The holocaust should never ever be forgotten along with slavery.

Along with the potato famine and ANY part of our history.

How do you think a young jewish girl feels about the holocast the first time they hear the story?

I know how I felt when I first learned just how persicuted the Irish have been.

How do you think a young black man feels the first time he truely understands the extent of the slavery trade and what it did to his ancestors?

That is the lesson of history.

Every person has to learn it so it can never be forgotten.

The impact of HORRIBLE acts lasts into infinity.

Cautionary tells.

You want black people to not be angry when they learn the horror of the cautionary tails in history.

WHY??????

Because its YOU who can not face the history.

You cannot line up reality with the pretend cartoon image you want to have for America.

Grow up and accept reality and help the young man first learning about the REAL impact of the slave trade on his ancestors.

Help him by facing the fact that he just might be a little angry about the wholt thing jsut like Jews have a right to have some anger about the holocaust and the Irish about the potato famine.

You do that by reasuring him that we have all learned the horrific lessons from that history.

What some on the right just keep doing is INSULTING those people for learning their histories and trying to toss the blame away from their own ancestors.

Guess what that means.

It means you refuse to learn the lessons of history.

When I was young, President Obama and Colin Powell would have to have gone to the back of the bus in a majority of American cities. The services of the men like the Tuskogee Airmen were quietly swept under the rug. And lynching was a weekend sport in the southern part of our nation.

You expect that to be forgotten already?
I am just trying to point out they use it as a crutch too much. No it should never be forgotten but it should not be thrown around like it is in todays age. Things have changed. Black and white live together in the same communities, they marry they have children. Heck my niece has married a black man and I think he is the greatest guy. He is so good for her. My nephew is biracial.
My best friend is full blooded Mexican and I love her like a sister. She is first generation in this country but her dad came in legally and served in the Marines. She agrees with me on coming to this country legally..We have talked about it many times.

and for the record . I have a lot of American Indian in me. My great grandfather was full blooded Cherokee his wife my great grandmother was 3/4 that is just on my dad side. On my moms side we have a lot of indian. If anything I should be the one angry with the European whites. My ancestors were here first :eusa_whistle:

When I was young, President Obama and Colin Powell would have to have gone to the back of the bus in a majority of American cities. The services of the men like the Tuskogee Airmen were quietly swept under the rug. And lynching was a weekend sport in the southern part of our nation.

I am just trying to point out they use it as a crutch too much. No it should never be forgotten but it should not be thrown around like it is in todays age. Things have changed. Black and white live together in the same communities, they marry they have children. Heck my niece has married a black man and I think he is the greatest guy. He is so good for her. My nephew is biracial.
My best friend is full blooded Mexican and I love her like a sister. She is first generation in this country but her dad came in legally and served in the Marines. She agrees with me on coming to this country legally..We have talked about it many times.

and for the record . I have a lot of American Indian in me. My great grandfather was full blooded Cherokee his wife my great grandmother was 3/4 that is just on my dad side. On my moms side we have a lot of indian. If anything I should be the one angry with the European whites. My ancestors were here first :eusa_whistle:

What did he say when you presented the thoughts of your OP to him?

LB, Quit telling people what to think about their own history.

You are separting them out from all the other groups of people throughout history who have tragedies in them.

Would you ever tell a christian to JUST GET OVER jesus's death?

He feels to many black people are racist actually.. He feels they use their color alot and he does not. Not all black people are racist and not all white people are either.

She's a race baiter.

Certainly seems like it. IF she is a Navy wife like her old Avatar indicates, I wish to point out that MOST Military and Military dependents are not like her....thank goodness.
I am not a racist baiter I am just pointing out facts on this board. If you disagree with Obama your a racist . If you disagree with a black on this board your a racist. Why cant it be that we disagree on the issue!!

that's not how demoncrats roll babe.

You are separting them out from all the other groups of people throughout history who have tragedies in them.

Since I am not overly religious I really do not discuss religion with others . Another misconception on conservatives is that we are all religious freaks. Not true.. If you search for Obama and racist I bet you come up with tons of post / You threw out how racist the tea party is but the OWS are anti Semitic ,rapist, murders, drug addicts, ect..

The left always feels a need to treat blacks like they are incapable little children, who would be lost without their help. They're the racists. They're the people of slavery and Jim Crow, nothing has changed.

Actually, I see it as the Right treating black people as if they are little children who cannot make up their own minds and are brainwashed by the Democrats. Where are the Republicans stumping for votes in the Black communitees? Why do you think black people find the Republicans to be not very appealing when they are called brainwashed, stupid, welfare whores, lucky they were taken out of Africa, etc.?

Victimization is something that's very appealing, and that's what liberals are offering blacks.

Its the same as the OWS movement, these protesters love considering themselves and being told, that they are victims, but truth be told no one is oppressing them.

I'm not saying that black don't have to deal with racism, from the left and right, they are a. Minority, but the truth is, these widespread accusations of racism have no basis.

Do you ever think how it would have turned out if you were born in your native land???
How do you explain Obama? His ancestors came directly from Africa and were never enslaved.

No answer.

Big surprise.
He would not be living the same life he is living now would he if lived in Kenya . He would be living in a shack not the white house or in HI or going to Harvard.

How do you explain Obama? His ancestors came directly from Africa and were never enslaved.

No answer.

Big surprise.
He would not be living the same life he is living now would he if lived in Kenya . He would be living in a shack not the white house or in HI or going to Harvard.
His father didn't live in a shack, and IIRC, he went to a prestigious American university.

I guess you think blacks are animals. As I thought.

No answer.

Big surprise.
His father didn't live in a shack, and IIRC, he went to a prestigious American university.

As usual you liberals put words in peoples mouths. Have you seen Sudan, Somalia , Kenya , The Congo. And other African places. They live very poor lives. I would bet my house that most of the people in Africa would change places with people in america and the way we live. I am not talking about religion, or culture I am talking about our housing, fresh water , freedom of speech ect..

As usual you liberals put words in peoples mouths. Have you seen Sudan, Somalia , Kenya , The Congo. And other African places. They live very poor lives. I would bet my house that most of the people in Africa would change places with people in america and the way we live. I am not talking about religion, or culture I am talking about our housing, fresh water , freedom of speech ect..
Maybe if we hadn't stolen the best from Africa and maybe if Britain didn't rape them for years and years things would be different.

No answer.

Big surprise.

his brother does though,, right here in America..

He feels to many black people are racist actually.. He feels they use their color alot and he does not. Not all black people are racist and not all white people are either.
He sounds wiser than you.

Since I am not overly religious I really do not discuss religion with others . Another misconception on conservatives is that we are all religious freaks. Not true.. If you search for Obama and racist I bet you come up with tons of post / You threw out how racist the tea party is but the OWS are anti Semitic ,rapist, murders, drug addicts, ect..

Who said that?

The Irish are allowed to remember their treatment during the potato famine.

No one asks christains to just get over how Jesus was treated.

The jewish people have every right to remember how history has treated them.

Now why is it they want black people to pretend they were all treated to a first class cruise and given the royal treatment when they got here?

Didnt the jews get treated in a similar fashion to how the Palestinians are being treated today???

Every day they kill a Palestinian I have less and less sympathy for the holocaust.

It doesnt erease the history does it.

Those children who were murdered during WWII had nothing to do with the bad actions of Isreals current government did they?

The holocaust should never ever be forgotten along with slavery.

Along with the potato famine and ANY part of our history.

How do you think a young jewish girl feels about the holocast the first time they hear the story?

I know how I felt when I first learned just how persicuted the Irish have been.

How do you think a young black man feels the first time he truely understands the extent of the slavery trade and what it did to his ancestors?

That is the lesson of history.

Every person has to learn it so it can never be forgotten.

The impact of HORRIBLE acts lasts into infinity.

Cautionary tells.

You want black people to not be angry when they learn the horror of the cautionary tails in history.

WHY??????

Because its YOU who can not face the history.

You cannot line up reality with the pretend cartoon image you want to have for America.

Grow up and accept reality and help the young man first learning about the REAL impact of the slave trade on his ancestors.

Help him by facing the fact that he just might be a little angry about the wholt thing jsut like Jews have a right to have some anger about the holocaust and the Irish about the potato famine.

You do that by reasuring him that we have all learned the horrific lessons from that history.

What some on the right just keep doing is INSULTING those people for learning their histories and trying to toss the blame away from their own ancestors.

Guess what that means.

It means you refuse to learn the lessons of history.

face the fact that you will have to deal with people who are learning the history for the first time FOREVER!

That is what history is about.

each new baby will have to learn it and react.

That is the ONLY way for man to benifit from the lessons of history.

What lb and her cohorts are asking for is to not have to deal with the people who are black and learn their history for the first time.

Do you say the same about jews?

Do you say the same about Indians?

Do you say the same about the Irish?

Do you say the same about any other culture with tragedy in its history?

No you only say it about blacks for some reason.

What is that reason LB?

Forum List

Back