When is the SB?

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Is it this or next weekend? I have been so busy, I don't even know.
I also do not know for sure who I will pull for......I definitely like Matt Ryan, and of course Julio Jones is an ex Bama player, and he is awesome, so can't pull against him.
Guess, I will have to Just let it go as it goes, huh? Not like I can change it LOL.
Oh Bama players on The Pats team as well. D players. Plus I like Brady, and some others..

Anyway, when is it? I have a feeling it's next weekend.

I also do not know for sure who I will pull for......I definitely like Matt Ryan, and of course Julio Jones is an ex Bama player, and he is awesome, so can't pull against him.
Guess, I will have to Just let it go as it goes, huh? Not like I can change it LOL.
Oh Bama players on The Pats team as well. D players. Plus I like Brady, and some others..

Yes, next week

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Next Sunday.

Gotta pull for Atlanta! They're our "home team" dontchya know?

Patriots:
Dont'a Hightower- linebacker
Cyrus Jones- cornerback
Michael Williams- tight end

Falcons:
Julio Jones- wide receiver
Courtney Upshaw- outside linebacker

• Thanks
Upshaw. What a good one he was. :)

Thanks for posting that. Gosh, I love Hightower as well..

Yes, they are our home team...:)

IDK.. Just clicked on this thread to check out your new legs.

11635.jpg

• Thanks
Good thing about being a Bama fan... either way, some of our boys are gonna be wearing a Super Bowl ring! ;)

Very true. Julio knows how to win a championship too. He's so good. This may really be a fun SB.

How can anyone NOT hate the NE Cheaters ?!

The game is NEXT weekend not this.

They get a 2 week break.

How can anyone NOT hate the NE Cheaters ?!

The game is NEXT weekend not this.

They get a 2 week break.

Why should I hate anyone. They did nothing to me. :)

Anyway, as i said, i have been busy, thought it was next week, but was not positive. I mean after all..the stores have the snacks out already. :lol:

Good thing about being a Bama fan... either way, some of our boys are gonna be wearing a Super Bowl ring! ;)
'Bama -- the most cheating NCAA team since Barry Switzer left Okla U.

Oh hush, or get out of this thread. I thought you were a nice guy, and it turns out you are a lying snot. And yes, I remember now seeing your garbage. Make your own thread to post it...K? This one is about the SB.

Thank you. :)

Oh hush, or get out of this thread. I thought you were a nice guy, and it turns out you are a lying snot. And yes, I remember now seeing your garbage. Make your own thread to post it...K? This one is about the SB.

Thank you. :)
Everybody knows 'Bama plays dirty. If you don't know that then you don't pay attention very good.

I am a nice guy -- and I never lie.

U of Okla used to be the most cheating NCAA team but now it is 'Bama.

Everybody knows 'Bama plays dirty. If you don't know that then you don't pay attention very good.

Awww.. another butthurt hater.

Steely Dan said it best... They've got name for the winners of the world...

We've been winning National Championships since 1926 baby... we've been cheated out of more than most schools have won.

Forum List

Back