When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a thread about abortion, if you haven't already noticed.

I understand that. I merely point out how future generations are going to be just as appalled with your belief that killing babies is perfectly acceptable as you are with past generations belief that raping a woman was perfectly acceptable. Both are barbaric...

I understand that. I merely point out how future generations are going to be just as appalled with your belief that killing babies is perfectly acceptable as you are with past generations belief that raping a woman was perfectly acceptable. Both are barbaric...

In your opinion.

In your opinion.

Killing a baby is barbaric in any rational persons opinion.

When Is Rape Okay?

Only when roll playing in the bedroom with your husband. :)

These rolls are just asking for it.

Superbuns.jpg

:D

Ooops, cdz.

Rape is never okay. Period, end of discussion.

I saw that too. If it weren't such a horrendous subject, that would be a funny typo.

This thread has been cleaned of multiple CDZ violations, further violations will be dealth with as necessary. As a reminder, CDZ rules are:

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters.

Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Just think [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], years from now they will look back and find it disturbing that you felt it was ok to murder a baby in the womb. That's just as barbaric as believing it is ok to rape a woman.

Maybe abortion is seen as murder in lands where religious fanantics abound, such as Saudi Arabia or the USA, but not in more enlightened countries like Sweden or the UK, to name but two.

This is the equivalent of saying "rape is seen as ok in more 'enlightened' nations such as....". If you're killing a baby and don't see it as murder, then clearly that nation is the farthest thing from "enlightened".

By the way, if "Sweden or the UK" are so "enlightened", why is the U.S. the world's elite superpower in every facet (military, technology, economy, healthcare, etc.)?

A foetus is not a 'baby' - but you know that already.

The US is a great country but you are deluded if you its beggar status puts it among the elite economies. The US overseas debt stands at $16 trillion. By far the biggest of any economy. In comparison the UK overseas debt is $2 trillion. There is a thing about borrowing money to live the high life beyond one's means: one day it has to be paid back.

(The UK borrowed from the US to fight WWII - -from 1939 - it finally finished paying off that debt about three years ago. Think about it).

In your opinion.

Killing a baby is barbaric in any rational persons opinion.

But not killing a foetus. The only opposition to abortion in Sweden comes from some Muslims. Are you really prepared to tell me that all - OK 95% + - of ethnic Swedes are irrational? Say that here and you would be thought XXXXX.

While we are talking rationality I think that anyone subscribing to religious beliefs in the present day is irrational and that their opinions on any ethical issue are best ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

What's he definition of rape in this case? Listening to some of the feminist talking heads it ranges from unwanted leers to catcalls to inappropriate jokes to asking someone out.

And let's not forget the sliding scale of rape. When a woman can sportfuck like the best of them and then decide it wasn't a good idea the morning after while she's doing the Walk of Shame is not rape. Yet a whole lot of people get charged with rape because of that situation.

What a dishonest poll. I suspect it was given to high school students because they are not sophisticated exough to know it would be used by women groups to push sexism.

I like the poll. A simple question, a list of options. What high school lad would think it is okay to have sex with a girl just because you spent money on her?

What's he definition of rape in this case? Listening to some of the feminist talking heads it ranges from unwanted leers to catcalls to inappropriate jokes to asking someone out.

And let's not forget the sliding scale of rape. When a woman can sportfuck like the best of them and then decide it wasn't a good idea the morning after while she's doing the Walk of Shame is not rape. Yet a whole lot of people get charged with rape because of that situation.

There is no "in this case".

Feminism is simply the belief that men and women are equal.

There is no "sliding scale of rape".

There is only one definition of rape: When the victim, male or female, says no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back