When is Hillary going to run on her merits?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Instead of running anti-Trump ads?

I realize that the left wing wants to sodomize Trump but come on there must be something good about Hillary. Something, anything. I would like to help but I certainly can't think of one redeeming quality to such a practiced liar.

She has no merits. That's why she must make Trump look like a very bad man. That strategy worked for the first black president. Maybe it'll work for the first grandma president.

The Donald is going to drain the swamp in Washington. And Crooked Hillary is going to jail. Even Crooked Hillary supporters cannot cite one positive accomplishment of Crooked Hillary.

Instead of running anti-Trump ads?

I realize that the left wing wants to sodomize Trump but come on there must be something good about Hillary. Something, anything. I would like to help but I certainly can't think of one redeeming quality to such a practiced liar.

Well, if she had any, maybe she would...

She has only her corrupt machine, which she will push as far as possible.

She has no merits. That's why she must make Trump look like a very bad man. That strategy worked for the first black president. Maybe it'll work for the first grandma president.

that would only be true to ignorant trumpster ponidscum
Very good, Jillian! That's how it's done. You can't explain how qualified Hillary is, so you insult the person who you assume is voting for Trump. It's just that easy!

If you jacklegs had nominated a real human being as a candidate, she might need some merits, but as it is ..... ya'll gave the damn thing away.

Thanks a lot.

I remember posts about how Donald was gonna pull up so much of her past that she wouldn't know what hit her.

Machado may become a verb, indicating a immolation caused by a long forgotten foible that is suddenly brought up by a rival and destroying a person's reputation. Examples, "oh, that was a vicious Machado." "The poor sob was Machadoed." "Holy Machado, Batman, who'd have though he did that"

After reading this message board apparently Hillary is running on the topic of how well she is doing in the polls. The same polls that got the Romney/Obama election so correct.

Seriously, why would you think she'd do Donald any favors? Remember the gop convention chants "Lock her up!" That's the image that stuck. The gop didn't have recognizable speakers. It wasn't about issues. It was a grievance fiesta. (-: The only issue was Ivanka coming out with that "more maternity leave" thing. Remember the gag with Jeb kicking the guy out of his car for taking his quip about running a positive issue campaign will eventually win against Donald.

Donald set this up himself.

I realize that the left wing wants to sodomize Trump .

We do not have your sexual fantasy.

Clinton has been running on her merits all along.

Trump just has been self sodomizing himself recently and Clinton doesn't mind reminding people.

Forum List

Back