If Donald Trump loses or fails to live up to his promises, would you still support him?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How Donald Trump failed on his supporters

"At the start of his campaign for president, Donald Trump began to articulate a vision of American nationalism aimed at reviving the fortunes of the white working class. His core supporters believe that liberal immigration and trade policies are hurting them economically and culturally, so Trump promised to build a wall and reset the terms of global trade.

But since that time, Trump has done little else but fail his supporters.He stopped any attempt at further articulating his challenge to the establishment. "

If he loses and Hillary becomes President, will you stay updated and keep in touch with Donald Trump?

Has anyone noticed that when Trump announced what he would do in the first 100 days, there was zero mention of the wall or any mention of stopping Muslims from coming into this country until they were thoroughly vetted?

But there WAS a bit of talk about how he would sue the women who have come forward and said that he groped them.

• Banned
Has anyone noticed that when Trump announced what he would do in the first 100 days, there was zero mention of the wall or any mention of stopping Muslims from coming into this country until they were thoroughly vetted?

But there WAS a bit of talk about how he would sue the women who have come forward and said that he groped them.
yeah i noticed too

"At the start of his campaign for president, Donald Trump began to articulate a vision of American nationalism aimed at reviving the fortunes of the white working class. His core supporters believe that liberal immigration and trade policies are hurting them economically and culturally, so Trump promised to build a wall and reset the terms of global trade.

But since that time, Trump has done little else but fail his supporters.He stopped any attempt at further articulating his challenge to the establishment. "

If he loses and Hillary becomes President, will you stay updated and keep in touch with Donald Trump?
Yes. Fortunately some of the stuff he wants done he can do himself and if the GOP keeps control of congress I don't see how much can fail. The family friendly and worker friendly things will have bipartisan support I believe.

• Banned

Yes. Fortunately some of the stuff he wants done he can do himself and if the GOP keeps control of congress I don't see how much can fail. The family friendly and worker friendly things will have bipartisan support I believe.
agreed

• Banned

fan for life

• Banned

i know some people who will catch a bullet for him

i noticed

agreed

What promises exactly? Build a wall on the border? Complain about trade deals? Deport illegals? We can't even be sure he still wants to implement two of those. Other than that, he doesn't have a platform. He's just a insecure little little trapped in the body of an orangutan.

Trump has now said that as far as the border wall goes, we're gonna build it and pay for it, and then (try to at least) get Mexico to reimburse us.

i noticed
i support him forever

Trump supporter for life

Because of Trump I'm voting for every Republican on the ballot, no need to even research Dem candidates they are all Hillary collaborators. Got my mail in ballot yesterday, tomorrow I'll knife the Dem's in the back.

Forum List

Back