When freedom of speech crosses the line.

About 10% of the Worlds Muslims are considered "Radical".

No, 007 and teapartysamurai say they're ALL Radical.

Wrong, skippy, I say be SUSPECT of them ALL. Look what would have happened to me had I been one those soldiers at Fort Hood that trusted his psychologist, only to have the filthy bastard KILL ME because he was an AMERICA HATING MUSLIM... IN MY AMERICAN ARMY! And that's just ONE EXAMPLE of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of BLOODY, MURDERING, TERRORISTS ACTS COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE.

You know... one of those you think you can tell are PEACEFUL. You realize how dumb you're sounding here?

Trust 'em... bull shit.

Last edited:

Wrong, skippy, I say be SUSPECT of them ALL. Look what would have happened to me had I been one those soldiers at Fort Hood that trusted his psychologist, only to have the filthy bastard KILL ME because he was an AMERICA HATING MUSLIM. And that's just ONE EXAMPLE of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of BLOODY, MURDERING, TERRORISTS ACTS COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE.

You know... one of those you think you can tell are PEACEFUL. You realize how dumb you're sounding here?

no, actually it's quite the contrary.

How many Muslims have killed an Officer at Fort Hood, ever in the History of Fort Hood?

How many Officers have died, EVER while at Fort Hood?

I mean, you have a one in however many million chance of getting struck by lightning. Do you never leave the house when it rains?

That's a lie....al Qaeda is a very small portion, extremely small.....now those alqaeda aren't just radical...they are madmen and killers....

But I don't see what you mean by radical? Radicals are simply people's who follow the Abrahmic God a hundred percent....there is nothing wrong with being extreme....Jesus, Moses...all of the Prophets were extreme

No, thats not a lie.

Al Qaeda isn't the only Islamic group with animus directed at the West.

About 10% of the Muslim population is willing to wage "jihad" on the Wetsern World, or ANY group of people they see as an impediment to their goals.

Estimates from Intelligence sources wordwile estimate anywhere from 7-13% fall into this
category.

Your ignorance concerning the truth of Radical Islm is not my problem.

Wrong, skippy, I say be SUSPECT of them ALL. Look what would have happened to me had I been one those soldiers at Fort Hood that trusted his psychologist, only to have the filthy bastard KILL ME because he was an AMERICA HATING MUSLIM. And that's just ONE EXAMPLE of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of BLOODY, MURDERING, TERRORISTS ACTS COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE.

How many Muslims have killed an Officer at Fort Hood, ever in the History of Fort Hood?

I mean, you have a one in however many million chance of getting struck by lightning. Do you never leave the house when it rains?
Pfft... :lol: ... now you're just being stupid ... is that your new angel?

Must be... because your all out of steam.

You're dismissed.

Pfft... :lol: ... now you're just being stupid ... is that your new angel?

Must be... because your all out of steam.

You're dismissed.

Oh, good comeback.

Let's all stay indoors in the rain, run from black men and oh....Muslims.....because there's a 0.00000001% chance we'll get struck by lightning, robbed or shot at Ft. Hood.

And I'm the stupid one? Sit down.

Since there are so few radical muslims, lets just make a movie making fun of mohammed. We have nothing to worry about. There are too few of them to cause any real trouble.

Since there are so few radical muslims, lets just make a movie making fun of mohammed. We have nothing to worry about. There are too few of them to cause any real trouble.

Nope how about we stop attacking people's religon? America isn't for haters

SniperFire
This message is hidden because SniperFire is on your ignore list.

:lol:

That's a lie....al Qaeda is a very small portion, extremely small.....now those alqaeda aren't just radical...they are madmen and killers....

But I don't see what you mean by radical? Radicals are simply people's who follow the Abrahmic God a hundred percent....there is nothing wrong with being extreme....Jesus, Moses...all of the Prophets were extreme

No, thats not a lie.

Al Qaeda isn't the only Islamic group with animus directed at the West.

About 10% of the Muslim population is willing to wage "jihad" on the Wetsern World, or ANY group of people they see as an impediment to their goals.

Estimates from Intelligence sources wordwile estimate anywhere from 7-13% fall into this
category.

Your ignorance concerning the truth of Radical Islm is not my problem.

Who's the West? And list the groups c'mon you filthy liar....how much you wanna bet this guy is gonna name Palestinian resistance and revolutionary groups right off the bat because he bows down to Israel

Boy you right-wingers sure aren't playing by the 'Obama', aka leftist play book. Now don't you know that in this play book there are some very hard and fast rules. I'll go back over them so that you can start getting into the right line and parrotting the talking points like good 'citizens':

1. Free speech ONLY applies to those points that are approved. For example, if you come out against same-sex marriage, that's NOT free speech, you shall instantly be branded a homophobe. Never mind your reasons. Your stance is not approved and therefore must be silenced by immediate labeling as something 'toxic'. If you say something in opposition to an approved Obama stance, then of course you MUST be racist and will be labeled as such. You can say things on national TV like members of the military are NOT heros and actually should be tried for war crimes and that the 3,000+ citizens killed on 9/11 were simply killed as a response to the US's crimes against Islam, but you can't say things like "The man who killed 13 soldiers at Ft. Hood was an Islamic terrorist".
2. Being a Christian is adherence to an UNAPPROVED religious dogma. You should aspire to be aethist, agnostic, Islamic, Buddhist, or even Wiccan. If you must be a Christian, then the following rules apply:
a. NEVER tell anyone that you subscribe to Christian beliefs. Practice in your home, behind closed doors.
You may NEVER carry a bible or in anyway display your associated Christian artifacts. They are offensive.
b. NEVER allow your votes to reflect your beliefs. Christian beliefs are antithesis to what has been approved
for the masses and if discovered, you will be charged for trying to force your religious beliefs upon
others.
c. NEVER refer to the United States as a Judeo-Christian based society. Since the 70's an effort has been
underway to redefine the founders of this nation as diests and not Christians. Any reference to
Christians and this nation in the same sentence is IMMEDIATELY labeled as violating the Church and State
rule of the constitution (NOTE: Notice how we use something NOT in the constitution, yet make it a foundation of the constitution).
3. If you cannot repeat the approved 'talking points', then you must be silent. Remember that the Republicans have a 'war on women', that conservatives want dirty air, water and want to kill children, and that they are the 'slaves' of their corporate masters. These are the only things that you need to know as they have been approved for your chanting at union rallies.
4. The government is your mother, your father, your best friend and your provider. To be effective, every 'citizen' must be doing what is approved and not straying from the approved direction. Equality means equality of outcome. You will learn to use phrases such as SOCIAL JUSTICE, PAYCHECK EQUALITY, BASIC RIGHTS, EQUAL RIGHTS, FAIRNESS, FAIR SHARE, and other words that have been 'approved'. Naturally, the only caveat to this is the 'perks' that the truly elite get because they are so smart and set the direction for the masses.
5. The consitution of the United States is actually a 'living, breathing' document, which means that it can be 'reinterpreted' without being changed. Since God is no longer a part of this society and is being successfully removed, then the rights outlined in the document does not come from a diety, but from man. Therefore, those rights may be prioritized. The 2nd and 10th Amendments are particularly troubling and will be ignored.

Now, remember CITIZENS, stand in line correctly, do what you are told, when you are told to do it. If you do, then you will be rewarded. Say or do something unapproved and you will have to be 're-educated'!

Last edited:

Nope how about we stop attacking people's religon? America isn't for haters

Apparently under Barack Obama though it IS for cowards, who can't be bothered to DEFEND the right to Free Speech.

Boy you right-wingers sure aren't playing by the 'Obama', aka leftist play book. Now don't you know that in this play book there are some very hard and fast rules. I'll go back over them so that you can start getting into the right line and parrotting the talking points like good 'citizens':

1. Free speech ONLY applies to those points that are approved. For example, if you come out against same-sex marriage, that's NOT free speech, you shall instantly be branded a homophobe. Never mind your reasons. Your stance is not approved and therefore must be silenced by immediate labeling as something 'toxic'. If you say something in opposition to an approved Obama stance, then of course you MUST be racist and will be labeled as such. You can say things on national TV like members of the military are NOT heros and actually should be tried for war crimes and that the 3,000+ citizens killed on 9/11 were simply killed as a response to the US's crimes against Islam, but you can't say things like "The man who killed 13 soldiers at Ft. Hood was an Islamic terrorist".
2. Being a Christian is adherence to an UNAPPROVED religious dogma. You should aspire to be aethist, agnostic, Islamic, Buddhist, or even Wiccan. If you must be a Christian, then the following rules apply:
a. NEVER tell anyone that you subscribe to Christian beliefs. Practice in your home, behind closed doors.
You may NEVER carry a bible or in anyway display your associated Christian artifacts. They are offensive.
b. NEVER allow your votes to reflect your beliefs. Christian beliefs are antithesis to what has been approved
for the masses and if discovered, you will be charged for trying to force your religious beliefs upon
others.
c. NEVER refer to the United States as a Judeo-Christian based society. Since the 70's an effort has been
underway to redefine the founders of this nation as diests and not Christians. Any reference to
Christians and this nation in the same sentence is IMMEDIATELY labeled as violating the Church and State
rule of the constitution.
3. If you cannot repeat the approved 'talking points', then you must be silent. Remember that the Republicans have a 'war on women', that conservatives want dirty air, water and want to kill children, and that they are the 'slaves' of their corporate masters. These are the only things that you need to know as they have been approved for your chanting at union rallies.
4. The government is your mother, your father, your best friend and your provider. To be effective, every 'citizen' must be doing what is approved and not straying from the approved direction. Equality means equality of outcome. You will learn to use phrases such as SOCIAL JUSTICE, PAYCHECK EQUALITY, BASIC RIGHTS, EQUAL RIGHTS, FAIRNESS, FAIR SHARE, and other words that have been 'approved'. Naturally, the only caveat to this is the 'perks' that the truly elite get because they are so smart and set the direction for the masses.
5. The consitution of the United States is actually a 'living, breathing' document, which means that it can be 'reinterpreted' without being changed. Since God is no longer a part of this society is being successfully removed, then the rights outlined in the document does not come from a diety, but from man. Therefore, those rights may be prioritized. The 2nd and 10th Amendments are particularly troubling and will be ignored.

Now, remember CITIZENS, stand in line correctly, do what you are told, when you are told to do it. If you do, then you will be rewarded. Say or do something unapproved and you will have to be 're-educated'!

I'm not sure you are aware it's agisnt the law in Egypt to insult Muhammad....this movie was dubbed in arabic and this coward Becile guy tried to release it there.....that is not accepted in Egypt

WHEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH CROSSES THE LINE.

When freedom of speech incites violence against a race, religion or one’s sexual orientation and causes death of innocent people it crosses the line and is no longer a matter of principle and the person or persons that miss-used their First Amendment Rights should be held accountable. The person that made this video knew what it would incite and is responsible for the death of the Ambassadors. And he is scum at the bottom of the cesspool. Punk ass little bitch hiding behind the Constitution is not how the framers of the Constitution meant it to be used. The scum is probably sitting under his little rock enjoying his 15 minutes untouched fully aware of what he has accomplished. And the federal and state laws protects the LPAB.

I personal know how it feels to have someones freedom of speech lashed out on ones race and religion.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”― Maya Angelou

Why don't you tell us exactly how you would limit the first amendment. Be specific now...

I love it....when someone says something....you want a concrete. proposal....fuck you. She doesn't owe you one.

Yea, I do. Negged for being an asshole.

Freedom of speech crosses the line when islam is criticized. Therefore we must live in fear of criticizing islam or the muslims will get mad and kill people. That means no freedom of speech at all.

Freedom of speech crosses the line when islam is criticized. Therefore we must live in fear of criticizing islam or the muslims will get mad and kill people. That means no freedom of speech at all.

Stand up for freedom and make an Islam hating video.

WHEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH CROSSES THE LINE.

When freedom of speech incites violence against a race, religion or one’s sexual orientation and causes death of innocent people it crosses the line and is no longer a matter of principle and the person or persons that miss-used their First Amendment Rights should be held accountable. The person that made this video knew what it would incite and is responsible for the death of the Ambassadors. And he is scum at the bottom of the cesspool. Punk ass little bitch hiding behind the Constitution is not how the framers of the Constitution meant it to be used. The scum is probably sitting under his little rock enjoying his 15 minutes untouched fully aware of what he has accomplished. And the federal and state laws protects the LPAB.

I personal know how it feels to have someones freedom of speech lashed out on ones race and religion.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”― Maya Angelou

Why don't you tell us exactly how you would limit the first amendment. Be specific now...

Crickets...

Shocking, I know.

Forum List

Back