When freedom of speech crosses the line.

Using the film as an excuse for this violence lost all justification when the State Department knew that these attacks were preplanned to coincide with September 11. Continued reliance on this film to explain away the riots is nothing more than deflection by this failed regime to excuse away their own dereliction. They were told on September 9th that the attack was coming and did nothing. Now they are using this film as an excuse.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly. The State Department and OBAMA are trying to cover up for their screw up, by blaming this film.

You aren't interested in proof of anything.

You're a douchebag bigot.

You call people zipperheads and shit, you aren't interested in Truth.

Truth is, there are elected officials in our own Government who are Muslim.

Teachers, Doctors, Police Officers right here in America that are Muslim.

But your Genius intellect thinks they are all terrorists that want to kill us, and you have the nerve to ask people for proof of things and to "tell me why I should believe this teh evil media!!?!?!!"

C'mon bro, you're a lot bit koo-koo and nobody but your psychiatrist should be taking anything you say seriously.

You're uber dope for passing time on teh internetz though.
And you're not interested in the truth. You just want to coddle and appease muslims and blame America. You're pure leftist trash.

STFU, moron.

I'll coddle Muslims all day, just not the Radical murderous ones.

Well, guess which part of Islam leads the rest of Islam.

How stupid are you?

Because, from where I sit, nobody is denying that there's a radical faction of Islam.

But what's STUPID, and frankly ignorant, is pretending that it's the ENTIRE Religion. That's pretty fuggin stupid.

Dude, the RELIGION STARTED THIS WAY!

Mohammed was a caravan robber, rapist and murderer.

He advocates lying to your enemies and waiting for a good moment to attack and kill them.

He signed many treaties with people. Waiting a couple years for them to drop their guard and then swooped in, slaughtered, and took control.

We can't judge from Mohammed on down?

If CONSERVATIVES so much as tap someone's foot at a bathroom, you condemn the entire movement, but WE CAN'T CONDEMN ISLAM BASED ON IT'S ENTIRE HISTORY?????????????

How blind do we have to be to satisfy YOU?

:lol:

no no, it's not that I don't understand where you're coming from........................it's just that I think it's comical how hard you reach and research your illogical hatred for a Religion that is peacefully coexisting within your own damn Country and all over (most) of the world.......................

and you believe the hype that the thousands of radicals represent the billions of non-radicals.

That's not logic.

Oh really... now your IGNORANCE is REALLY showing... dumb fuck...

FBI Warns of Violence in America Over Anti-Islamic Movie - ABC News

FBI Warns of Violence in America Over Anti-Islamic Movie - ALIPAC

U.S. warns of rising threat of violence amid outrage over anti-Islam video - CNN.com

He advocates lying to your enemies and waiting for a good moment to attack and kill them.

He signed many treaties with people. Waiting a couple years for them to drop their guard and then swooped in, slaughtered, and took control.

If CONSERVATIVES so much as tap someone's foot at a bathroom, you condemn the entire movement, but WE CAN'T CONDEMN ISLAM BASED ON IT'S ENTIRE HISTORY?????????????

no no, it's not that I don't understand where you're coming from........................it's just that I think it's comical how hard you reach and research your illogical hatred for a Religion that is peacefully coexisting within your own damn Country and all over (most) of the world.......................

and you believe the hype that the thousands of radicals represent the billions of non-radicals.

That's not logic.

It's illogical to POINT OUT HISTORY??????????

No, nice try. What you are doing is in the face of a history you can't deny, you are falling back to just smearing.

So, you will claim I hate, I'm drawing bad conclusions, blah blah blah.

But you won't tell me how or why I'm drawing bad conclusions BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

Islam has been about murder and conquest since it's inception. Sharia law, which is the law for many parts of the ME is about TOLERANCE FOR NOTHING BUT RADICAL ISLAM.

So, who's being illogical. It's pretty obvious. But keep trying to double talk your way out of this. It's most entertaining.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wont tell you how you're drawing bad conclusions?

I just did.

Do you know how big the number ONE BILLION is?

That number is what makes your "conclusion" a bad one, and I'm not explaining why for you, because you might get a little bit smarter if you have to sit there and figure it out for yourself.

That's not logic.

U.S. warns of rising threat of violence amid outrage over anti-Islam video - CNN.com

My ignorance?

Quick, lemme know the M uslim population in America.

Then, lemme know the rate of which they're violent.

Thanks for playing.

That's not logic.

No, nice try. What you are doing is in the face of a history you can't deny, you are falling back to just smearing.

Islam has been about murder and conquest since it's inception. Sharia law, which is the law for many parts of the ME is about TOLERANCE FOR NOTHING BUT RADICAL ISLAM.

So, who's being illogical. It's pretty obvious. But keep trying to double talk your way out of this. It's most entertaining.

I just did.

That number is what makes your "conclusion" a bad one, and I'm not explaining why for you, because you might get a little bit smarter if you have to sit there and figure it out for yourself.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo! What part of the "Arab Spring" did you miss?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You aren't interested in proof of anything.

You're a douchebag bigot.

You call people zipperheads and shit, you aren't interested in Truth.

Truth is, there are elected officials in our own Government who are Muslim.

Teachers, Doctors, Police Officers right here in America that are Muslim.

But your Genius intellect thinks they are all terrorists that want to kill us, and you have the nerve to ask people for proof of things and to "tell me why I should believe this teh evil media!!?!?!!"

C'mon bro, you're a lot bit koo-koo and nobody but your psychiatrist should be taking anything you say seriously.

You're uber dope for passing time on teh internetz though.
And you're not interested in the truth. You just want to coddle and appease muslims and blame America. You're pure leftist trash.

STFU, moron.

And how can you tell them apart? You can't.

They'll smile at your face, and as soon as you turn your back they saw your fucking head off.

Damn man... you probably won't learn until you suffer the same fate as the Libyan ambassador.

Ask some of those soldiers at Fort Hood about their muslim psychologist. Oh that's right... THEY'RE DEAD TOO! HE KILLED THEM!

Last edited:
because I hope that God can forgive them? Because I admitted struggling with ignorance and hatred coming from our right wing brethren? I don't hate them....I am angry with them....I am angry with right wing talking heads filling them with lies.....Muslims want to kill you....They want to rape your daughters, kill your wives while you watch, shoot your dog and then cut your head off.....I am angry at them for believing it.

I am angry at myself for allowing myself to get angry at their ignorance and bigotry. I am angry at myself for falling into their trap of namecalling and hurling insults when someone tries to explain the differences between "over there" and America.

I am angry at the sabre rattling from these guys who are so willing to lay down American lives and hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars that we can't afford....because some bigot made a movie that fueled their belief that America wants to destroy their religion. I'm angry at the radicals that used that movie to further their agenda and probably got another group of people to join their ranks.

I don't hate....I'm pissed.

Sounds like someone has some serious anger issues. This just reaffirms what we already knew. Get some help dude.....

STFU, moron.

They'll smile at your face, and as soon as you turn your back they saw your fucking head off.

Damn man... you probably won't learn until you suffer the same fate as the Libyan ambassador.

Sure I can tell them apart.

Based on odds alone.

I like logic, and the odds that ANY Muslim I run into in the world is a violent one is so infintessimally small, I have a greater shot of getting struck by lightning.

Do you know how big the number: 1 billion, is?

A predictable result of binary, absolutist, black & white thinking.

One can only hope that only a few impotent people actually believe this stuff.

Amen Brother.....Then they have the Gall to call themselves Christians....They aren't Christians....they are doing Satan's work, not God's. I hope God can forgive them...because I am having a rough time with it right now.

There is no place for hate in God's house. Hate is the root cause for all of this. Hate by the guy that made the film, hate from the radicals that attacked the embassy, and hate from the radicals like 007 & Co.

This is NOT what Christ died for, this is NOT what God is about, and these are NOT the principles on what this great country was founded upon.

Radicalism is the problem....and it just doesn't come from the Muslim Community.

Hey dumbass, where did Christ say we can't use our BRAINS and know who is evil?

Matthew 7:15-23 King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You want to debate the Bible with me? You want to debate Christs words with me? YOU WILL LOSE BIG TIME.

I always warn my prey. Don't debte the Bible with me. You will lose, lose badly and be furious when you do.

No one ever listens, but when they are furious, I have the ability to remind them, "YOU WERE WARNED!"

Christ HIMSELF said we can judge people BY THEIR ACTIONS. But you are telling me when people drag our mudered ambassador through the streets we can't judge that an evil act??????

You are telling us we can't judge Islam evil when the signs of that evil is all around us?

BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. And the fruits of Islam is murdered innocents in New York and in our embassy.

We can judge that all right.

before you point out the mote in your brother's eye...remove the log from your own.

There is evil everywhere. There is good everywhere. How can you judge an entire religion based on the headlines from the news....especially news that is biased against them?

How many people have we murdered to get our pound of flesh after 9/11? How many of their children did we murder by starvation from the sanctions we imposed? Our fruits aren't all that fucking great either.

What happened to turn the other cheek? Sorry dude....God's message.....especially Christ's message....was one of forgiveness and understanding....not hate and revenge.

Guess we'll find out who was right in the afterlife. IMO? Glenn Beck is a false prophet....using God for political and financial gain.....plus he helps fuel this hatred that is so prevalent among you guys.....That's not God's work either.

That's not logic.

My ignorance?

Thanks for playing.

The muslims that did this lived in America too... yeah... they were playing too...

f-5.jpg

I just did.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo! What part of the "Arab Spring" did you miss?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The part where over 0.0001% of Muslims started killing people.

My ignorance?

Thanks for playing.

The muslims that did this lived in America too... yeah... they were playing too...

f-5.jpg

That doesn't further your point, at all.

Do you like math?

I'm only going to address the specific issue of the Americans being moved and killed.

It's true according to a Libyan government spokesperson. Investigators believe there was a mole inside the embassy.

As to all Muslims hating us, I don't believe that. BUT we are the infidel and we must be converted.

And how do I put this nicely, I have a better chance of being "converted" because I am a person of faith than say Rosie O'Donnel or Barney Franks.

Make no mistake about it. We are infidels even to the nicest Muslim you have ever met.

It's no different, well without the beheadings of course, than the Catholic Church believing that if you are a Baptist you've pushed the elevator down button straight to hell.

And visa versa.

As a further illustration of just how far this regime will go in deflecting, they used the First Amendment to leak information to the press as to the identity and whereabouts of the man suspected of being the filmmaker. Not the man guilty, but the man suspected. Not only his identity but the identity of his Christian family still in Egypt. They did this knowing that Coptic Christians in Egypt are being murdered and crucified. They did this knowing that an American city was being put at risk from militants within the United States.

Ginning up the movie as the reason for these riots has become the primary motivation for this evil regime that we have in control of this country.

because I hope that God can forgive them? Because I admitted struggling with ignorance and hatred coming from our right wing brethren? I don't hate them....I am angry with them....I am angry with right wing talking heads filling them with lies.....Muslims want to kill you....They want to rape your daughters, kill your wives while you watch, shoot your dog and then cut your head off.....I am angry at them for believing it.

I am angry at myself for allowing myself to get angry at their ignorance and bigotry. I am angry at myself for falling into their trap of namecalling and hurling insults when someone tries to explain the differences between "over there" and America.

I am angry at the sabre rattling from these guys who are so willing to lay down American lives and hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars that we can't afford....because some bigot made a movie that fueled their belief that America wants to destroy their religion. I'm angry at the radicals that used that movie to further their agenda and probably got another group of people to join their ranks.

I don't hate....I'm pissed.

Sounds like someone has some serious anger issues. This just reaffirms what we already knew. Get some help dude.....

Coming from you poodleboy? That's like Jared Loughner telling Sam Kinison to get help for his anger issues.

Ask some of those soldiers at Fort Hood about their muslim psychologist. Oh that's right... THEY'RE DEAD TOO! HE KILLED THEM!

Sure I can tell them apart.

Based on odds alone.

I like logic, and the odds that ANY Muslim I run into in the world is a violent one is so infintessimally small, I have a greater shot of getting struck by lightning.

Do you know how big the number: 1 billion, is?
Now you're simply lying. I knew you're argument would get around to that sooner or later.

It always does when some idiot tries to defend the indefensible.

You are just a fucking bully and a bigot.....

And you are just a pussy, a coward, and a passvisist that would rather surrender your freedoms because of your fear.

You're an embarassment to American's. Please, you coward, get the fuck out of our country and go live in France with the rest of the cowards.

As a further illustration of just how far this regime will go in deflecting, they used the First Amendment to leak information to the press as to the identity and whereabouts of the man suspected of being the filmmaker. Not the man guilty, but the man suspected. Not only his identity but the identity of his Christian family still in Egypt. They did this knowing that Coptic Christians in Egypt are being murdered and crucified. They did this knowing that an American city was being put at risk from militants within the United States.

Ginning up the movie as the reason for these riots has become the primary motivation for this evil regime that we have in control of this country.

They have to deflect away from the absolute FAILURE obama and his administration are. THEY KNEW THIS WAS COMING AND DID NOTHING...

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

Forum List

Back