When freedom of speech crosses the line.

Freedom of speech crosses the line when islam is criticized. Therefore we must live in fear of criticizing islam or the muslims will get mad and kill people. That means no freedom of speech at all.

Seems to me that is the exact argument the Libtards are making here.

It is the exact argument. This film, made two years ago, has no meaning whatsoever. Certainly, by no stretch, could it be said that the intent of making the film was in inflame muslim sensibilities.

Was that really meant as an attack? Making a video with an intention of directly attacking Muslims is attacking people......if that movie was about Jesus spreading legs of girls....and was made by an extremist Muslim group from Saudis Arabia how angry would the Christians in America be? Just admit it

Christ in the artist's own urine isn't an attack? Okey dokey. Let's play nice. Let's then put a depiction of Mohammed in urine on display in art galleries world wide.

What do you think would happen? mmmmmmmmmmmmk?

I have this teeny tiny sneaking suspicion there would be a reaction from the Islamic world. If there were no deaths I do admire their passion to defend their faith. Muslims are unwaivering.

:D

And by the way, no Muslim would ever depict Christ that way. Christ is a prophet in Islam.

Most Christian bashers in America don't realize that when they slag Christ, they insult Islam greatly.

Just FYI

Jesus’ Knowledge of the Unseen

There is one Messenger, however, whom the Quran says was given knowledge of the unseen. That Messenger is Jesus Christ!

As a messenger to the Children of Israel: "I come to you with a sign from your Lord - I create for you from clay the shape of a bird, then I blow into it, and it becomes a live bird by GOD’s leave. I restore vision to the blind, heal the leprous, and I revive the dead by GOD’s leave. I can tell you what you eat, and what you store in your homes. This should be a proof for you, if you are believers." S. 3:49 Khalifa

I agree with you but don't say it was Muslims who killed anyone...it was an alqaeda branch who everyone despises.....

Muhammad was given knowledge of the Unseen and he has seen the Unseen according to Islam

Who rioted over the Satanic Verses? And Fitna, was that Al Quaeda? The Danish cartoon of mohammed with an exploding turban who was that? All of it. We don't deal with muslim violence as it should be dealt with. Therefore we have it again and again and again.

And I'm the stupid one? Sit down.

Yes. Yes you are. Trying to make the case that muslim violence is as rare as getting hit by lightning is like trying to claim the sun is not hot. Here, educate yourself for once. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom. Just a warning though, it will take several hours to read it all. Oh yeah, this list is just for 2012.

TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

another guy who doesn't know how big the number ONE BILLION is, eh?

If one billion are violent radicals, then their numbers have to be reduced until they become few enough to not be violent radicals. Or, just isolate themselves in their own countries where they can be as radical as they like.

Christ in the artist's own urine isn't an attack? Okey dokey. Let's play nice. Let's then put a depiction of Mohammed in urine on display in art galleries world wide.

What do you think would happen? mmmmmmmmmmmmk?

I have this teeny tiny sneaking suspicion there would be a reaction from the Islamic world. If there were no deaths I do admire their passion to defend their faith. Muslims are unwaivering.

:D

And by the way, no Muslim would ever depict Christ that way. Christ is a prophet in Islam.

Most Christian bashers in America don't realize that when they slag Christ, they insult Islam greatly.

Just FYI

Jesus’ Knowledge of the Unseen

There is one Messenger, however, whom the Quran says was given knowledge of the unseen. That Messenger is Jesus Christ!

As a messenger to the Children of Israel: "I come to you with a sign from your Lord - I create for you from clay the shape of a bird, then I blow into it, and it becomes a live bird by GOD’s leave. I restore vision to the blind, heal the leprous, and I revive the dead by GOD’s leave. I can tell you what you eat, and what you store in your homes. This should be a proof for you, if you are believers." S. 3:49 Khalifa

I agree with you but don't say it was Muslims who killed anyone...it was an alqaeda branch who everyone despises.....

Muhammad was given knowledge of the Unseen and he has seen the Unseen according to Islam

Who rioted over the Satanic Verses? And Fitna, was that Al Quaeda? The Danish cartoon of mohammed with an exploding turban who was that? All of it. We don't deal with muslim violence as it should be dealt with. Therefore we have it again and again and again.

I would like our politicians and lawmakers not to regard these issues as "Islamic" issues but simply criminal issues.

Here's why and I know that many Muslims agree with this. At least in Canada. The home of "Little Mosque on the Prairie".

A criminal is a criminal is a criminal is a criminal is a criminal is a criminal.

BUT the Democrats have divided Americans into hyphenated Americans. Latino Americans,
African Americans, Lower Butthole Americans, and Muslim Americans.

It's the Dems causing this divide. Sorry Dems but it's true and JFK is rolling in his grave. Because Dems didn't want to vote for him in fear that he would be subject to the Pope.

Your JFK was so ridiculed and so reviled in his own party because he was Catholic.

Anyone want to debate me on this? I'm making my second round of jalapeno jelly and can barely see in house but I can wing it :D

This thread should earn the MOST DISGUSTING thread of the week here.. You and your thread are a disgrace. Christians are bashed CONTINUALLY and offended.. that doesn't afford anyfuckingone to SLAUGHTER innocent people... nor does it negate our protection under the United States Constitution to speak freely without fear of the government.. LEFTISTS always seek to rob our freedoms and perpetually blame the victims or speech for what CRAZED lunatics commit.

Why would you want to waste your freedom of speech like this when so many Americans have died so you can have freedom of speech?:confused:
Something is very wrong with the Consitution is slugs like this is protected for bashing other races and religions. Take a very small minded wimp to do this.

wth? how can you WASTE your Freedom of speech...You people start this in motion and you could end up REGRETING IT

And I'm the stupid one? Sit down.

Yes. Yes you are. Trying to make the case that muslim violence is as rare as getting hit by lightning is like trying to claim the sun is not hot. Here, educate yourself for once. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom. Just a warning though, it will take several hours to read it all. Oh yeah, this list is just for 2012.

TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

another guy who doesn't know how big the number ONE BILLION is, eh?

That's it stupid, just keep pretending the sun isn't hot... :lol:

There are thousands and thousands of muslim terrorist attacks every year, and each one is NOT a "loan wolf". They are a result of dozens to hundreds being invovled.

Obviously, you're incapable of basic math.....

This thread should earn the MOST DISGUSTING thread of the week here.. You and your thread are a disgrace. Christians are bashed CONTINUALLY and offended.. that doesn't afford anyfuckingone to SLAUGHTER innocent people... nor does it negate our protection under the United States Constitution to speak freely without fear of the government.. LEFTISTS always seek to rob our freedoms and perpetually blame the victims or speech for what CRAZED lunatics commit.

Why would you want to waste your freedom of speech like this when so many Americans have died so you can have freedom of speech?:confused:
Something is very wrong with the Consitution is slugs like this is protected for bashing other races and religions. Take a very small minded wimp to do this.

wth? how can you WASTE your Freedom of speech...You people start this in motion and you could end up REGRETING IT

When you use it as an agenda to incite violence and death. That a waste. This little punk ass bitch knew what his video would cause.

That's a lie....al Qaeda is a very small portion, extremely small.....now those alqaeda aren't just radical...they are madmen and killers....

But I don't see what you mean by radical? Radicals are simply people's who follow the Abrahmic God a hundred percent....there is nothing wrong with being extreme....Jesus, Moses...all of the Prophets were extreme

No, thats not a lie.

Al Qaeda isn't the only Islamic group with animus directed at the West.

About 10% of the Muslim population is willing to wage "jihad" on the Wetsern World, or ANY group of people they see as an impediment to their goals.

Estimates from Intelligence sources wordwile estimate anywhere from 7-13% fall into this
category.

Your ignorance concerning the truth of Radical Islm is not my problem.

Who's the West? And list the groups c'mon you filthy liar....how much you wanna bet this guy is gonna name Palestinian resistance and revolutionary groups right off the bat because he bows down to Israel

Moron alert!!!!!!

....as I said kid, your ignorance is not my problem.

Didn't say all of them were...but your picture doesn't suggest that, does it? You are just a fucking bully and a bigot....A fucking shitstain on the underwear of this great country.

I am betting Christ is just SO proud of you for your language.

Sure makes me wanna be JUST like you jesus boy.

deflect much? But, if you want to play that game.....where did I say the Lord's name in vain?

Don't want to be like me, Religiously speaking....I have a rap sheet a mile long....want to be like Christ.

You aren't very good at being a Jesus Boy.....I hope he has better representatives than you.

When you use it as an agenda to incite violence and death. That a waste. This little punk ass bitch knew what his video would cause.

you people REALLY want us to BELIEVE this IS all over some Movie?
get friggen real, This administration has been POKING THE MIDDLE east WITH A STICK, and they finally ERUPTED
Obama now has blood on his hands the SAME you all accused Bush of...DEAL WITH IT

Last edited:

get friggen real

the movie is a flimsy excuse for violence, and the left wing idiots on here are gobbling it up like candy.

WHEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH CROSSES THE LINE.

When freedom of speech incites violence against a race, religion or one’s sexual orientation and causes death of innocent people it crosses the line and is no longer a matter of principle and the person or persons that miss-used their First Amendment Rights should be held accountable.

BULL SHIT

We're not going to give the heathen excuses to be murderers.

I am thinking the term "punk assed bitch" better applies to you.

Last edited:

get friggen real

the movie is a flimsy excuse for violence, and the left wing idiots on here are gobbling it up like candy.

Of course they are, they don't want to have to BLAME this administration...

What is appalling is that there are people in this world who feel justified resorting to violence over a percieved insult.

The only thing more appalling is the fact that there are so called american citizens verbally defending them and justifying the acts of violence.

Interestingly enough, the person who made the video was an Egyptian Coptic Christian. And, he made the video under false pretenses, because the actors in it thought they were acting in a desert adventure film.

It wasn't until the video was translated into Arabic and put up on YouTube that it started to get attention, and even the actors who were IN the movie were offended by the video as well as pretty pissed that they'd been duped.

As far as free speech? I kinda look at it like walking around with a loaded weapon up in Montana (open carry laws up there, meaning you can wear a sidearm strapped to your waist in public with no permit as long as it can be seen). Now, you are allowed to carry your gun with you wherever you want with a couple of exceptions. Bars and government buildings for example. And, if you draw your weapon to fire at a target, you'd best be careful, because there are others out there who are armed as well.

How does that relate to free speech? Simple.................in this country, you are allowed to say whatever you want (open carry), whenever you want with a couple of exceptions. You can't shout "fire" in a crowded building (can't carry a weapon into bars or government buildings), and if you say something to someone that they don't like (shooting at them), they have the right to respond with their own version of free speech.

I spent 20 years in the military defending this country, as well as that right. If you want to burn a flag, or shout "goddamn the USA" (like Rev. Wright), you have that right to do so, but be aware that others out there are armed with free speech as well, and can fire back at you with their own opinions.

Why does the Arabic world think that the government of the US "sanctions" this video? Simple..............they don't have free speech and are only allowed to say what the government say they can (because they're in a dictatorship), and if the government allows you to say something, then they are "sanctioning" it by allowing it to be said.

So because we are now afraid of a groups retaliation we are now not allow to exercise our freedoms?

Forum List

Back