When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Some advice, if you want racism to go away stop creating threads on it

That's not going to end racism. And take your own advice.

You feed on perceived Racism, it supplies you with the negative emotion you need to feed your own hatred of Whitey.

Obvious racism to I am 2........,
four-year-old-blonde-girl-taking-black-labrador-for-a-walk-on-country-A8NR4R.jpg

Dumb.

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

You can't post one racist quote I have ever made.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

You don't get to make up what racism is.

I recognize a racist when I see one, the woman you quoted is and you are.

That woman is a racist. I am not. You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

I don't need to "learn" anything, bud. It's perfectly clear to anyone reading you you're a racist. In fact too racist....maybe you're pretending?

You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

So you didn't read my post, though?

THe post I just hit reply to? Yes I did. Skimmed it, as I read that in the article.

What do you think I missed?

Is this NOT just one person in the middle of nowhere, who got FIRED for what she said?

if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?
No, my earlier post where I recognized that CNN making a big deal out of the fact that she is a GOP official and Trump supporter was their usual "spin."

I agree she doesn't represent the whole party. However, the officials in Maine who have been "outed" in the past year or so for racism have been Republicans and the Alt Right, like it or not, is attached to your right wing like a barnacle. So I think in this case, you folks should be doing more to decry it than trying to just ignore it and deny it has anything to do with Republicans.

The GOP has nothing to offer racists. No policies, no agenda, not even comforting rhetoric.

Of course not, they have a problem because they themselves are racist and do not know it.

One black GOP Senator. Must get lonely for him.

The Senate's Only Black Republican Talks Racism on Senate Floor

Your link does not support your vile race baiting. You should be ashamed.

My point stands. The GOP offers nothing to the racists. NOTHING.

Really, I guess you didn't read it.

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Report: GOP official resigns after calling kneeling NFL players 'baboons'

Published on Sep 2, 2018-notice the date republicans.

Funny is how your lack of philosophical and historical self-responsibility finds you levelling blame on other peoples. Feel free to continue hiding behind skin tones and power words, rather than riding the individual freedom empowerment of personal responsibility to succeed or fail on personal merit and/or effort.

Feel free to hide behind your psychosis to deny the impact of law and policy.

Your whole bullshit view of racism against blacks falls apart when you see successful hardworking black people all over this country.
The ones who dont succeed are your typical ghetto rats with a piss poor upbringing and no father figure.
So whose fault is that?

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

Definition of racism

race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

That woman is a racist. I am not. You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

I don't need to "learn" anything, bud. It's perfectly clear to anyone reading you you're a racist. In fact too racist....maybe you're pretending?

If he is a racist, what do you think made him a racist? What do you think made him that way??

Definition of racism

You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

Of course not...
Unless you use your prose.

Definition of racism

If he is a racist, what do you think made him a racist? What do you think made him that way??

Being raised by parents who told him white people are holding him back....or a major inferiority complex,take your pick.

Definition of racism

LOL, so black racism is just fine because he has appropriated the injustices of over 200 years ago. Good to know, not very intelligent on your part but good to know.

Definition of racism

LOL, so black racism is just fine because he has appropriated the injustices of over 200 years ago. Good to know, not very intelligent on your part but good to know.

Over 200 years ago, you are crazy. A century ago, women couldn't vote and the KKK had many members.

Definition of racism

Lousy upbringing is the likely culprit. I know succesful blacks they dont spend their day whining racism at everything.

Over 200 years ago, you are crazy. A century ago, women couldn't vote and the KKK had many members.

Yeah....democrat members.

Women not voting isnt racism and it was Dems wearing those hoods...not republicans

IM2 has never been a slave.
He doesn't know ANYONE who was.
Nobody made him sit in the back of the bus.
Nobody EVER made him drink at the "black's only" fountain.
He's a fraud.

He's a fraud.

He learned his racism somewhere

Women not voting isnt racism and it was Dems wearing those hoods...not republicans

Southerners, those who still think the Confederate flag is the national flag. Dixiecrats. Why did JFK have LBJ as his VP, to get the Southern stinking vote.

Last edited:
THe post I just hit reply to? Yes I did. Skimmed it, as I read that in the article.

What do you think I missed?

Is this NOT just one person in the middle of nowhere, who got FIRED for what she said?

if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?
No, my earlier post where I recognized that CNN making a big deal out of the fact that she is a GOP official and Trump supporter was their usual "spin."

I agree she doesn't represent the whole party. However, the officials in Maine who have been "outed" in the past year or so for racism have been Republicans and the Alt Right, like it or not, is attached to your right wing like a barnacle. So I think in this case, you folks should be doing more to decry it than trying to just ignore it and deny it has anything to do with Republicans.

The GOP has nothing to offer racists. No policies, no agenda, not even comforting rhetoric.

Of course not, they have a problem because they themselves are racist and do not know it.

One black GOP Senator. Must get lonely for him.

The Senate's Only Black Republican Talks Racism on Senate Floor

Your link does not support your vile race baiting. You should be ashamed.

My point stands. The GOP offers nothing to the racists. NOTHING.

Really, I guess you didn't read it.

I read it. Nothing in it supported your race baiting.

If it did, cut and paste it for discussion, loser.

He's a fraud.

Mommy told him Whitey "owed" him.

It's a mindset with a lot of them...the demoquacks feed it also

He's a fraud.

Mommy told him Whitey "owed" him.

It's a mindset with a lot of them...the demoquacks feed it also

Of course they do, money for votes.

Definition of racism

All these racists want is a place to talk their racist crap. All they want is ab echo chamber and blacks like Avery Jahrman to validate their racism. I have said nothing racist and I damn sure don't become one just because some white people say so.

Forum List

Back