When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Report: GOP official resigns after calling kneeling NFL players 'baboons'

Published on Sep 2, 2018-notice the date republicans.

IM2 wants his reparations. I keep telling him, come to my place and I'll give you money for reparations on my fence.

Some advice, if you want racism to go away stop creating threads on it
In this case, it was Maloney who was being racist. In Pennsylvania, no less. Pointing out that it was a GOP official /Trump supporter was a CNN move, but her words won't leave anyone wondering if that woman is a racist.
Glad she lost her job.

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

So, that's the best example of racism in the republican party you can find?

So secretary in the middle of no where, offended by anti-Americanism, makes a racial slur?

THAT'S IT?!

DUde. YOu fail.

Legendary-Fail-Funny-Truck-Meme-Poster.jpg

So secretary in the middle of no where, offended by anti-Americanism, makes a racial slur?

THAT'S IT?!

DUde. YOu fail.

Listen to it.

When - and if - the Democratic Party acknowledges publicly its indelible history and continuing support for slavery, begs national forgiveness and returns to an American political stance.

Short of that never, I'd imagine.

When do you stop whining about slavery and face up to what you are now?

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

You can't post one racist quote I have ever made.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

You don't get to make up what racism is.

THAT'S IT?!

DUde. YOu fail.

Listen to it.

It's one secretary in the middle of no where making a racial slur AND SHE WAS FIRED.

AND THIS IS WHAT HE OFFERS AS PROOF?!

LOL!!!

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

You can't post one racist quote I have ever made.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

You don't get to make up what racism is.

I recognize a racist when I see one, the woman you quoted is and you are.

Says the race baiting thug who posts nothing but hate whitey.....

Funny is how your lack of philosophical and historical self-responsibility finds you levelling blame on other peoples. Feel free to continue hiding behind skin tones and power words, rather than riding the individual freedom empowerment of personal responsibility to succeed or fail on personal merit and/or effort.

Forum List

Back