When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Yeah, I read that.

Like I said, one upset secretary in the middle of no where makes a racial slur, (who got fired for it)

and that is his evidence of the GOP being racist?

So, if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?
So you didn't read my post, though?

THe post I just hit reply to? Yes I did. Skimmed it, as I read that in the article.

What do you think I missed?

Is this NOT just one person in the middle of nowhere, who got FIRED for what she said?

if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?
No, my earlier post where I recognized that CNN making a big deal out of the fact that she is a GOP official and Trump supporter was their usual "spin."

I agree she doesn't represent the whole party. However, the officials in Maine who have been "outed" in the past year or so for racism have been Republicans and the Alt Right, like it or not, is attached to your right wing like a barnacle. So I think in this case, you folks should be doing more to decry it than trying to just ignore it and deny it has anything to do with Republicans.

The GOP has nothing to offer racists. No policies, no agenda, not even comforting rhetoric.

Of course not, they have a problem because they themselves are racist and do not know it.

One black GOP Senator. Must get lonely for him.

The Senate's Only Black Republican Talks Racism on Senate Floor

If only the unenlightened masses were as "smart" as you.....

THe post I just hit reply to? Yes I did. Skimmed it, as I read that in the article.

Is this NOT just one person in the middle of nowhere, who got FIRED for what she said?

if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?
No, my earlier post where I recognized that CNN making a big deal out of the fact that she is a GOP official and Trump supporter was their usual "spin."

I agree she doesn't represent the whole party. However, the officials in Maine who have been "outed" in the past year or so for racism have been Republicans and the Alt Right, like it or not, is attached to your right wing like a barnacle. So I think in this case, you folks should be doing more to decry it than trying to just ignore it and deny it has anything to do with Republicans.

The GOP has nothing to offer racists. No policies, no agenda, not even comforting rhetoric.

Of course not, they have a problem because they themselves are racist and do not know it.

I doubt you even listened to it. Or worst, cared enough to listen to it.

Yeah, I read that.

Like I said, one upset secretary in the middle of no where makes a racial slur, (who got fired for it)

So, if I find ONE democrat party employee, saying something anti-white racist, will you accept that as proof the Dems are a racist party?

I know him, he’s the guy ewe racists call ‘token” and ‘Uncle Tom”

Our Republican governor:
“These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty … these types of guys … they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home,” LePage, a Republican, told a large crowd. “Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road"

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Report: GOP official resigns after calling kneeling NFL players 'baboons'

Published on Sep 2, 2018-notice the date republicans.

Powerful thread brother.

I doubt you even listened to it. Or worst, cared enough to listen to it.

The problem people like you have is that you are quite willing to use an isolated incident as a brush with which can paint an entire group. It limits you.

Our Republican governor:
“These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty … these types of guys … they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home,” LePage, a Republican, told a large crowd. “Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road"
You won't hear a peep from White self-proclaimed conservatives on this board about this racism.

Our Republican governor:
You won't hear a peep from White self-proclaimed conservatives on this board about this racism.

ALL racism is evil, including your's and IM2's.

Our Republican governor:

I said she's a racist on this thread. You have failed....again.

The OP is also....c'mon admit it

Our Republican governor:
He drilled down further in defense of his statements
“Don’t you – Ken (Fredette) you’ve been in uniform? You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy and the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming in, are people of color or people of Hispanic origin.”

LePage said his ‘drug dealer’ binder was 90% black or Hispanic. It’s not even close
Statistics on Maine arrests for making or selling all types of drugs in 2014, the last year for which FBI Criminal Justice Information Service data is available, show that only 14.1 percent of the 1,211 people charged were black.

LePage said his ‘drug dealer’ binder was 90% black or Hispanic. It’s not even close

Some advice, if you want racism to go away stop creating threads on it

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.
You really need to listen to the first minute or two of that vid before you keep mouthing off.

Sorry, not reasonable to ask us to watch a vid. Post transcripts.
“Tired of these overpaid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” Carla Maloney, the ex-Republican Committee of Beaver County’s secretary, wrote on Facebook under the name Carla Belich Fueller, local outlet The Beaver Countian reported.
“Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the overpaid baboons… How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” she wrote in one post. “Let’s see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/02/gop-official-resigns-after-calling-kneeling-nfl-players-baboons/

Sounds accurate.

Did ewe see Bill Clinton hugging those racists Farrakhan and Sharpton?

He doesn't want racism to go away. He's part of that bunch that depend on false accusations racism in order to propel their own agenda.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

You can't post one racist quote I have ever made.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

You don't get to make up what racism is.

I recognize a racist when I see one, the woman you quoted is and you are.

That woman is a racist. I am not. You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

He's the type I shake my head at, they bemoan racism while being racist. Absolutely no creds

Definition of racism

race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

That woman is a racist. I am not. You need to learn that talking to whites about their racism is not racism.

You need to learn that your language is clearly racist.

That's not going to end racism. And take your own advice.

You feed on perceived Racism, it supplies you with the negative emotion you need to feed your own hatred of Whitey.

Obvious racism to I am 2........,
four-year-old-blonde-girl-taking-black-labrador-for-a-walk-on-country-A8NR4R.jpg

Yeah, I read that.

Your link does not support your vile race baiting. You should be ashamed.

My point stands. The GOP offers nothing to the racists. NOTHING.

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Report: GOP official resigns after calling kneeling NFL players 'baboons'

Published on Sep 2, 2018-notice the date republicans.

Funny is how your lack of philosophical and historical self-responsibility finds you levelling blame on other peoples. Feel free to continue hiding behind skin tones and power words, rather than riding the individual freedom empowerment of personal responsibility to succeed or fail on personal merit and/or effort.

Feel free to hide behind your psychosis to deny the impact of law and policy.

Definition of racism

I don't need to "learn" anything, bud. It's perfectly clear to anyone reading you you're a racist. In fact too racist....maybe you're pretending?

Forum List

Back