here's why black folks dont value employment

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"you're paying me minimum wage, it seems like you dont value employment either"...my black friend told me

• Banned
"Cosby Show" star Geoffrey Owens says backlash after "job shaming" may spur reevaluation of the "dignity of work": "There is no job that's better than another job...Every job is worthwhile."

So this statement means all blacks don't value employment? And no whites have this same sentiment?

Then you wonder why you get called a racist. Because your thread and post are coming fr the false opinion of how all blacks don't wat to work. That's racist. This is a racist troll thread inviting other whites to come in here speaking racism based on a lie about blacks.

So this statement means all blacks don't value employment? And no whites have this same sentiment?

Then you wonder why you get called a racist. Because your thread and post are coming fr the false opinion of how all blacks don't wat to work. That's racist. This is a racist troll thread inviting other whites to come in here speaking racism based on a lie about blacks.

here's why black folks dont value employment

Crack dealers all over America beg to differ!

"Cosby Show" star Geoffrey Owens says backlash after "job shaming" may spur reevaluation of the "dignity of work": "There is no job that's better than another job...Every job is worthwhile."
No, his job is shit.

Forum List

Back