When are Boston and Chicago Mayors going to ban Muslim Halal Restaurants

I believe this is a fair question in the world of politics. Two mayors have vowed that the Christian owned pro traditional marriage Chick fil a franchises are not welcome in their cities.

I say we call out these mayors and ask them when they are going to ban Halal Restaurants and Grocery stores.

As we all know Islam does not approve of the LGBT lifestyle nor are they pro gay marriage.

So let's see if these Mayors have the testicular fortitude to take on Islam's beliefs.

Or are they both as we suspects just Christian bashing? :D I think we know the answer. They don't have the balls to do try to do so with Muslims and I think we should shove this anti Christian bullshit they spew right up their Right Honorable asses.

This is America, they should be able to have their restaurants wherever they want, if you don't like them, don't go...it's that simple.
You know, I do agree with this, because the people not going to the location is what will end these places of businesses in most cases, but what is going on with many of these types of businesses complained about for political reasons and/or patriotic reasons etc. is just like what has been going on with these Indian (now owned) who are from India type businesses (Hotels, Subways, Convienent stores), where they are networking their money and businesses together, and they do this in so that they are not totally dependent on any single locations and/or the citizens of those locations, being affective at putting them out of business if they the citizens of any specific location chooses to do so because they do not like the business or it's practices in which prompts them to attempt such a thing by boycott of.

It can be done (run a business out of town), but it just takes longer in doing so with these types of buisinesses operated by these types of people (if disagree with them and their methods, products or services) who are now operating in America.

I would hope that no one boycotts anyone, except that they are disatisfied maybe with the service, attitude, product or cleanliness found within any location and/or at any time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back