When are Boston and Chicago Mayors going to ban Muslim Halal Restaurants

Please tell me you see the difference between allowing a religious organization to practice their beliefs and a chicken restaurant that is vocally against equal rights for our fellow citizens.

Islam hangs and stones to death gays in many parts of the world. I would think that political figures in America would take issue with that.

But they don't have the balls to. Which makes this bashing on a continual basis so obvious that it's Christian bashing.

Islam hangs and stones to death gays in many parts of the world. I would think that political figures in America would take issue with that.

But they don't have the balls to. Which makes this bashing on a continual basis so obvious that it's Christian bashing.
its christian bashing so you fallback to muslim bashing. Like i said you are trash and this just proves it even more.

I really wish you all would shut the fuck up. This includes the mayors. They have the right to build just like the Muslims have the right to build mosques in New York and Tenn.

No you have no moral high ground Tiny, nor does the right on this. The left has no moral high ground on this either.

so shut the fuck up.

Au contraire Plasmaball. I'm not bashing Muslims whatsoever.

I admire their devotion to their religion and their willingness to fight for their beliefs.

I guarantee you right now if the Mayor of Boston were to say that Halal Restaurants in Bostons were now not allowed to operate because Islam does not condone gay marriage or the LGBT lifestyle all freaking hell would be breaking loose.

AND CAIR would be suing the City of Boston.

:eusa_clap:

I admire this devotion. They don't take shit off asswipes like the Mayor of Boston.
Good counter points made, minus the cursing and all..... B )

I wonder when America will finally figure out these dirty politicians and their radical agenda's when they do raise their ugly heads ?

I'm pretty confident Chik-fil-A will not lose any business over this. ;)

I have met Truett Cathy in person, he's a strong supporter of family values. All his restaurants are closed on Sunday so the employees have time with their families.

Sad day when a christian holds strong in his beliefs and is attacked, boycotted, etc. Isn't that what Christians are supposed to do?? Because he personally believes in traditional family doesn't mean he won't hire someone based on sexual preference. He's an equal opportunity Chicken King.

Emanuel and the mayor of Boston just need to get over it.........I don't think Truett Cathy is worried about what they think anyway. ;)

I've eaten something from Chik fil a three times this week already!!

Last edited:

I have met Truett Cathy in person, he's a strong supporter of family values. All his restaurants are closed on Sunday so the employees have time with their families.

Sad day when a christian holds strong in his beliefs, isn't that what Christians are supposed to do?? Because he personally believes in traditional family doesn't mean he won't hire someone based on sexual preference. He's an equal opportunity Chicken King,

Emanuel and the mayor of Boston just need to get over it.........I don't think Truett Cathy is worried about what they think anyway. ;)

he lost mine, so while it may not amount to much, you are already wrong.

Sad day when a christian holds strong in his beliefs, isn't that what Christians are supposed to do?? Because he personally believes in traditional family doesn't mean he won't hire someone based on sexual preference. He's an equal opportunity Chicken King,

I'm pretty confident for every plasmaball he loses, he'll gain several laserballs. :) Talk about free advertising, people that have never eaten there are seeking out these restaurants because someone actually lives their life the way they preach.

I believe this is a fair question in the world of politics. Two mayors have vowed that the Christian owned pro traditional marriage Chick fil a franchises are not welcome in their cities.

I say we call out these mayors and ask them when they are going to ban Halal Restaurants and Grocery stores.

As we all know Islam does not approve of the LGBT lifestyle nor are they pro gay marriage.

So let's see if these Mayors have the testicular fortitude to take on Islam's beliefs.

Or are they both as we suspects just Christian bashing? :D I think we know the answer. They don't have the balls to do try to do so with Muslims and I think we should shove this anti Christian bullshit they spew right up their Right Honorable asses.

That whole Chik fil a thing is retarded...leave them alone, is what I say.

Au contraire Plasmaball. I'm not bashing Muslims whatsoever.

I admire their devotion to their religion and their willingness to fight for their beliefs.

I guarantee you right now if the Mayor of Boston were to say that Halal Restaurants in Bostons were now not allowed to operate because Islam does not condone gay marriage or the LGBT lifestyle all freaking hell would be breaking loose.

AND CAIR would be suing the City of Boston.

I admire this devotion. They don't take shit off asswipes like the Mayor of Boston.

uh huh you deflected because your shit stinks.

Where pray tell did I bash Islam? I didn't. Not in any of these posts.

No deflection necessary.

I believe this is a fair question in the world of politics. Two mayors have vowed that the Christian owned pro traditional marriage Chick fil a franchises are not welcome in their cities.

I say we call out these mayors and ask them when they are going to ban Halal Restaurants and Grocery stores.

As we all know Islam does not approve of the LGBT lifestyle nor are they pro gay marriage.

So let's see if these Mayors have the testicular fortitude to take on Islam's beliefs.

Or are they both as we suspects just Christian bashing? :D I think we know the answer. They don't have the balls to do try to do so with Muslims and I think we should shove this anti Christian bullshit they spew right up their Right Honorable asses.

That whole Chik fil a thing is retarded...leave them alone, is what I say.

Thank you. This issue is as stupid as if I was going to boycott Steven and Chris one of my favorite shows evah! Just because the hosts are gay I'm not going to tune out because of it.

They have one of the best all time round decorating/cooking/fashion/gardening shows on the market up here. I love them to death. I know my Christian faith disapproves of their homosexuality, but hell's bells they are kind and gentle and very entertaining souls and what happens in the hereafter is between them and the Lord.

I've yet to read a commandment that says "Thou shalt not watch simply fabulous tv":D

On a more serious note, why punish the employees who might believe in gay marriage privately?

They are just doing their day job and trying to make ends meet.

Sad day when a christian holds strong in his beliefs and is attacked, boycotted, etc. Isn't that what Christians are supposed to do?? Because he personally believes in traditional family doesn't mean he won't hire someone based on sexual preference. He's an equal opportunity Chicken King.

I'm fixing to go out and enjoy me some Chic-Fil-A in a few also, so happy eating to all..

What people don't understand is, that when people hold true to their values & vision in which help them to create a business or business model, then they are led to show what those values are to others, and this in hopes that they (the consumers) will bring something away with them once experienced the entire situation for themselves, and if they don't like what the resteraunt is promoting there, and this upon having good decent values and services based upon those values held, then go somewhere else, it's just that simple. How dare these mayors try and ramrod a business or harm a business or threaten a business by way of having a political government agenda present or known by us in which they have, and are acting upon in order to somehow supress a business that has every right to promote everything that it believes in while running their business from their private property. The business is open for their customers whom want to frequent their business, and all in order to enjoy the products and services in which they sell and offer.. How dare the government feel that it can use it's government position in order to dictate to another who is not breaking any laws, and are considered as a private capital run institution seperate from government dictates. Unless Chic is operating outside of or were breaking the law somehow the government has no dog in this fight period. Now Mcdonalds is breaking the law right now, but are they going after them in the nation or trying to tarnish their name?

I'm tired of the demonizing. I really am. It's over the top now.

I'd say never will they do that. But then again I don't think the mayor(s) have any business banning any profitable business. Let the people decide with their wallets or purses.

If you're gay don't eat at Chik-a

Ya know what, ill go with that.

Please tell me you see the difference between allowing a religious organization to practice their beliefs and a chicken restaurant that is vocally against equal rights for our fellow citizens.

Please tell me you aren't trying to pretend that two groups of people trying to exercise their religion practices arent the same.

So long as the restaurant does not discriminate against gays (or anyone else) he is free to open and operate a business.

If I dislike the owners personal views I am free to eat there or not, as I choose.

Unless you're in Boston or Chicago, then you arent allowed to operate a business unless you agree politically with the people in charge.

I see the OP's point. Don't expect equal treatment however.

Let the marketplace decide, if consumers wish to avoid Chik-Fil-A due to the opinions of the companies CEO then so be it.
In this case the mayor, like the good little lib that he is, simply wants to silence those that have differing opinions than his.

He lost your business because you are somehow opposed to the idea that people should be married to their first wife?

That's your choice. It's a stupid reason to not eat good food.

Highly doubtful you ever got your fat ass out of the chair of your mom's computer to actually trot down to the Chik-Fil-A for a snack........unless you ran out of Cheetos or something.

The "Chic-fil-A" controversey was the direct result of a CEO putting his personal opinions ahead of the best interests of the company.

Politicans, including mayors, are expected to repesent the interests of all their constituents - irrespective of their sexual orientation.

Its time "Chick-fil-A" found a new CEO with management skills that reflect the 21stC.

The "Chic-fil-A" controversey was the direct result of a CEO putting his personal opinions ahead of the best interests of the company.

Politicans, including mayors, are expected to repesent the interests of all their constituents - irrespective of their sexual orientation.

Its time "Chick-fil-A" found a new CEO with management skills that reflect the 21stC.[/b]

The Chic-fil-a "Controversy" was a direct result of the media blatantly lying about him attacking gays and the mindless robots on the left parroting what the media told them instead of actually looking at what he said.

Its time "Chick-fil-A" found a new CEO with management skills that reflect the 21stC.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You didn't address the OP at all. You have no right to be the "thought police" and neither does any mayor or any politician.

The restaurant chain does not discriminate. They serve gays.

Last edited:
this is America. A Muslim should not have been elected to lead this country, and nor do the Muslims have any other place in America.
It was a sad day when the people in this country couldn't tell the difference between a black man and a Muslim and put this sorry Muslim in office to lead this country.

Forum List

Back