Let me get this right Emperor Emanuel - Farahkan Represents Chicago Values!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Jul 26, 2012.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Liberals are such hypocrites. Just yesterday Emperor Emanuel blasted ChickFilla and said they don't represent Chicago values. Not liking a business owners political views is a reason to deny a business license? Are you kidding! That is utter bullshit!

But of course when it comes to coddling racist Muslims it's AOK. Farahkan is the same SOB that attributes everything and anything to the Jews. He has made such rabid antisemitic comments you have to wonder about his mental state. On top of that he has made billigerent antiwhite comments. Many of his comments are can be viewed as a call to arms and a call to murder white people.

But they are there to help! Spare me the BULLSHIT. A human wall of protection. Emperor Emanuel, they are using this as a PR stunt. They will tell the blacks they meet it's not their fault the white man did this, Bush did this, so grab your boots and guns and point them at the true enemy, the true white enemy!!! They won't do shit, since their message is well part of the problem!

2. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    More Chicago Values:

This is on the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley. Pelley said, "After Heaven Sutton was killed, you said, 'It's not about crime. It's about values.' What do you mean by that?"

EMANUEL: You got two gangbangers. One standing next to a kid. Get away from that kid! Take your stuff to the alley. Don't touch the children of the city of Chicago. Don't get near 'em. And it is about values. As I said then, Scott, "Who raised you? Who were you raised [by]?" And I don't buy this case where people say they don't have values. They do have values. They have the wrong values. Don't come near the kids. Don't touch 'em.

RUSH Limbaugh Comments: Well, then who are they supposed to kill? Don't kill the kids; go kill somebody else! This is unfathomable to me. The mayor of the country's third largest city, via the CBS Evening News, speaks to the criminal element of the city and says, "Hey, pal, get some values, will you? Leave the kids alone. Take it to the alley and kill other people. Kill the busboy when he comes out of the kitchen or kill the chef, but don't kill the kids. Leave the kids alone. Didn't you see the 'baby on board' sign in the back window of the car? What are you doing? Leave our kids alone! Go kill other people."

The mayor of the third largest city is asking "the gangbangers," as he calls 'em, to get in touch with their "values" and understand that when we're talking about killing people, kids are off-limits. (Republicans, maybe. But kids, no way.) Is there a police force in Chicago? Do you think the police force might be utilized to track down and capture the gangbangers? Do you think the mayor might say, "If you keep this up, you're already on the books. We are gonna hunt you down and we're gonna find you and we're gonna prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law"?

Do you think the mayor might say that? No, 'cause they don't want to make the gangbangers any angrier than they already are. So we just ask them! We beg, in the guise of demanding as a tough guy, "Leave the kids alone." I remember Rahm Emanuel was part of the Clinton administration, and they made fun of Republicans who talked about family values. Remember that? Rahm Emanuel was one of the leaders of the pack of Democrats who mocked and made fun of Republicans who spoke about family values.

Yet here he is on the CBS Evening News invoking gangbanger values. "Where were you raised, man? Don't you know you're supposed to leave the kids alone?" I'm stunned by this. Not, "We're gonna track you down and catch you." Not, "We're gonna push you to the full extent of the law." He doesn't try to intimidate them into maybe ceasing this kind of activity. Just, "Look, we know you're gonna kill people. We know it's Chicago. But leave the kids alone." I'm telling you, this party is a sitting duck.

3. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    The Police force in Chicago are out gunned and under manned, they should bring in the National Guard.

4. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,140
    Tell us more about how Obama and the Dems engage in The Politics of Personal Destruction and dividing people by groups

5. NLT

NLT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,821
    Rahm, a Jew bringing in Farrakan, a Muslim, to release his roving band of rabid bowties on the gang bangers...pricelesss. Two for One....

6. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,342
    According the Left
    he can't be wrong

He supports Papa Obama

7. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,106
    Most of a certain group do see eye to eye with Farahkan. There can never be peace between the civilized world and this sickness of idiocy.

Anyone that believes otherwise has an agenda of destruction.

8. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,342
    Farrakhan said when Obama Speaks "the Messiah is speaking"

9. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,672
    Oh yeah, that'll bring me to Chicago. Farakhan and his thugs walking the streets armed and dangerous looking for trouble...Major FAIL! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  10. B. Kidd

B. Kidd Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,780
    I've been telling people for years that Chicago is the 'Juarez, Mexico' of America.