When a woman smiles at a man without saying anything, what the hell am I supposed to say?

You know, FBJ, I have not gotten laid in a good month or so. I am horny as hell. What do you say to us hanging out one weekend? We could hang, drink some brew, and watch some football. I'd be glad to give you some pointers. And then maybe we can do a little more, if you know what I mean. I'm just talking about something innocent, like a half-time handy-J. What's a handy between friends? It does not mean you are gay. All you have to do is close your eyes and pretend you are being serviced by somebody else. I was thinking that I could bring a blond wig for you to wear. I will close my eyes and pretend that I am being blown by Gwen Stefani.

It's not weird. You have a problem getting laid. I am horny as all hell and need to tap something soon or I am going to go crazy. We can help out each other. What do you say, hotrod?
Hey I called first dibs on FBJ. He can play like a turkey and go gobble gobble with me anytime.

keep-calm-and-gobble-gobble.png

Don't bother getting excited. He just lays there like a dead fish anyway. I suspect he had the hilo knocked out of it long ago.

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

So if this happens in the future what should I do?

Wink and make fish faces.

He should pull out his penis and say, "you want it unwrapped or wrapped?"

Then me will be at HR

You know, FBJ, I have not gotten laid in a good month or so. I am horny as hell. What do you say to us hanging out one weekend? We could hang, drink some brew, and watch some football. I'd be glad to give you some pointers. And then maybe we can do a little more, if you know what I mean. I'm just talking about something innocent, like a half-time handy-J. What's a handy between friends? It does not mean you are gay. All you have to do is close your eyes and pretend you are being serviced by somebody else. I was thinking that I could bring a blond wig for you to wear. I will close my eyes and pretend that I am being blown by Gwen Stefani.

It's not weird. You have a problem getting laid. I am horny as all hell and need to tap something soon or I am going to go crazy. We can help out each other. What do you say, hotrod?
Hey I called first dibs on FBJ. He can play like a turkey and go gobble gobble with me anytime.

keep-calm-and-gobble-gobble.png
Yeah, you beat me to him. But, you know, if you are up for it we could double team him.
I betcha he would squeal like a pig.:rock:

:laugh:

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

Close. He should bring extra breakfast burritoes to work.
And offer them around, asking "would you like cheese or no cheese"?

Everyone's favorite guy is the one who brings extra burritoes to work.
Just like that Whataburger commercial.

Food is a great ice breaker. Nobody turns down free donuts or treats, or looks at this as "harassment."

And he would get to ask and learn what people like or don't like. Who is diabetic
and can't have sugar. Who is anti carb, anti meat, anti gluten, etc.
People will come right out and tell you their favorite treat to spoil them with.
Great way to get to know coworkers!

Food is a great ice breaker. Nobody turns down free donuts or treats, or looks at this as "harassment."

And he would get to ask and learn what people like or don't like. Who is diabetic
People will come right out and tell you their favorite treat to spoil them with.

My god I love you

Just say hi and strike up a conversation.

tb-s06e10-9-quote-violet.jpg

this thread needs more weird in it. I'll summon Goddess_Ashtara for some female dominance.

That can be pricey and appear to be obsequious or bribing people to be friends more in line with wanting to be a lackey or misfit rather than a social gesture. People can see right through that and some will take advantage.

Maybe he could smile back, say hello or just acknowledge the kind and warm gesture from he was given another person.

MAYBE YOU COULD JUST BE A FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND DO WHAT COMES NATURALLY, YOU SCHMUCK!!!!

You are maybe 19? You can't recognize when a woman is being friendly and when one is being 'friendly'. If not then you have some homework to do.

Leap on the woman immediately if she does this.

smile back and say "Hello, how are you today". If she stops to talk she's likely interested.
Maybe she is just friendly - but there is only one way to find out....

smile back and say "Hello, how are you today". If she stops to talk she's likely interested.

He could say --
"Hey .... nice shirt".

:eusa_shifty:

He could say --
"Hey .... nice shirt".

:eusa_shifty:
Or......."Nice tits."

Um....smile back?

Forum List

Back