When a woman smiles at a man without saying anything, what the hell am I supposed to say?

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

So if this happens in the future what should I do?

dont-feed-the-attention-whore.jpg

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

what do you do when a guy smiles at you ? Perhaps a nod and keep walking?

Smack the shit out of him because I don't play that gay shit

:rolleyes-41: sure you would.

Or you can just do what JR does, but that gets him slapped in the face 75% of the time

Totally worth it, though, because 25% of the time it works. He'll get over his anxity disorder really quickly and get deflowered. Kill two birds with one stone.

Or you can just do what JR does, but that gets him slapped in the face 75% of the time

Don't egg him on...............what he needs is a psychiatrist :(

I'm looking for a new one, actually. You up for the job? My medications give me this painful 24 erection. I just can't get it down.. Can you help? FYI, I'm also in the market for a new AA sponser, because my mother and I opened a bottle of Jack Daniels last night.

You are a female!!!!!! I fucking new it!

The woman was being polite and courteous. That does not mean she was interested in you. My guess is she took one good look at you and started to think about her man and was smiling.

Stop being such a self absorbed fool.

Women look at me and see a man that they wish their husbands could be.

You are a female!!!!!! I fucking new it!

:rolleyes:

Wink and make fish faces.

don't bloody egg him on .......................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

c'mon relax LOL

He should pull out his penis and say, "you want it unwrapped or wrapped?"

In your case,you should quietly thank God that she doesn't know about you yet. Otherwise, she would have run for the nearest exit.

You know, FBJ, I have not gotten laid in a good month or so. I am horny as hell. What do you say to us hanging out one weekend? We could hang, drink some brew, and watch some football. I'd be glad to give you some pointers. And then maybe we can do a little more, if you know what I mean. I'm just talking about something innocent, like a half-time handy-J. What's a handy between friends? It does not mean you are gay. All you have to do is close your eyes and pretend you are being serviced by somebody else. I was thinking that I could bring a blond wig for you to wear. I will close my eyes and pretend that I am being blown by Gwen Stefani.

It's not weird. You have a problem getting laid. I am horny as all hell and need to tap something soon or I am going to go crazy. We can help out each other. What do you say, hotrod?

He should pull out his penis and say, "you want it unwrapped or wrapped?"
"You must be a parking ticket, because you got 'fine' written all over you, baby!"

The smiling woman either thinks of this turd as a harmless little dweeb. She was merely acknowledging him with a pity smile. Or, the woman was trying not to offend him lest she ends up in 10 different dumpsters.

You know, FBJ, I have not gotten laid in a good month or so. I am horny as hell. What do you say to us hanging out one weekend? We could hang, drink some brew, and watch some football. I'd be glad to give you some pointers. And then maybe we can do a little more, if you know what I mean. I'm just talking about something innocent, like a half-time handy-J. What's a handy between friends? It does not mean you are gay. All you have to do is close your eyes and pretend you are being serviced by somebody else. I was thinking that I could bring a blond wig for you to wear. I will close my eyes and pretend that I am being blown by Gwen Stefani.

It's not weird. You have a problem getting laid. I am horny as all hell and need to tap something soon or I am going to go crazy. We can help out each other. What do you say, hotrod?
Hey I called first dibs on FBJ. He can play like a turkey and go gobble gobble with me anytime.

keep-calm-and-gobble-gobble.png

Hey I called first dibs on FBJ. He can play like a turkey and go gobble gobble with me anytime.

keep-calm-and-gobble-gobble.png
Yeah, you beat me to him. But, you know, if you are up for it we could double team him.

Forum List

Back