Guys keep looking at my shirt....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
do you think it's because I have good taste in clothing or is it something else?
What should I do when they are looking at my shirt? I'm so confused

(doing my best fbj impersonation....)

You missed calling guys a bunch of names because they think you are a loser and they have standards!

You missed calling guys a bunch of names because they think you are a loser and they have standards!

I call guys names cause they are guys..... I guess I'm pissed at the manufacturer.....

do you think it's because I have good taste in clothing or is it something else?

It's that big ketchup stain.

You probably just spilled something on your chest

You need to be more careful

Maybe you should change shirts?

fda_approved_food_and_drug_administration_gov_am1_tshirt-r54508daa075e429abd4f218034e78317_8nh9w_324.jpg

FBJ impersonation?
You mean your shirt says "sit on my dick"?

Then rip that shirt off and throw it on the floor. See if they keep looking

They're not looking at your shirt. They're looking at the space between the buttons hoping to get a glimpse.

Whenever I look at a womans shirt it is usually just wondering why the buttons are on the other side

They could be trying to figure out why it is laying so flat on your chest. Most women's shirts kinda push out in the chest area.

Forum List

Back