When a Woman Isn't in the Mood...

heh, maybe you people are just older than I am. Women also can and do have sex just for the sake of sex.

I'd like to see old Dennis get into anyone's pants after he tells them it is their duty to screw him.
I have to agree with you there and I have had great sex with men I do not love. The best sex I have ever had of course was with a guy who I think I love and he is a complete asshole. I also have regretted some of the stuff I did in my early twenties!

I must be in the minority here. I don't consider myself "old," I'm in my 30's. Maybe my momma raised me to be an "old-fashioned girl."
my mom raised me right and I didn't even start having sex until I was 21. It is called I got burned twice once by the first guy I slept with and than another a few years later and I decided if they can do it I can do it plus I didn't want to be in a relationship due to fear!
Last relationship I was in which was recent was a bad and good one but I came out of it okay and we are still friends and even hook up, I also wish it was different. Now I think I am comfortable with myself and don't have regular sex and now want to find someone!

my mom raised me right and I didn't even start having sex until I was 21. It is called I got burned twice once by the first guy I slept with and than another a few years later and I decided if they can do it I can do it plus I didn't want to be in a relationship due to fear!
Last relationship I was in which was recent was a bad and good one but I came out of it okay and we are still friends and even hook up, I also wish it was different. Now I think I am comfortable with myself and don't have regular sex and now want to find someone!

I'd say your mother did raise you right because you seem to be very honest in your posts. You don't try to appear proper or pc. You just are what you are. I see nothing wrong with women sleeping with men they don't love. People should try different things out so long as they aren't taking bad risks or harming others. People who hold back because of fear of what they think others may think of them are probably doing themselves a disservice. Everyone is different and has individual needs or things they are curious about.

You can always tell the women who were raised wrong by thei rparents....Those are the ones that go ass to mouth

heh, maybe you people are just older than I am. Women also can and do have sex just for the sake of sex.

I'd like to see old Dennis get into anyone's pants after he tells them it is their duty to screw him.

You only speak for yourself. I've never had sex with anyone I didn't love.

Be with someone you love, and sex will never be a duty.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me, but it wasn't required in the past. I'm trying to clean up my act so I haven't had any in a while :)doubt:) but I think it will be even better once I start again because I plan to only do it in committed LTRs.

Same here. I've had plenty of casual sex and even "one night stands" in the past, just for the sake of getting off. It was fun at the time but the memory of such was gone quickly. On the other hand, the sex I've had with someone I cared for or loved lingered on. I'd think about how great it was all the next day. So I haven't had any for awhile either Amanda. I just don't care to have casual sex anymore. I want an emotional tie with the person I'm having sex with. It's ALWAYS better. It's always nice to hear "I love you" in the throws of passion... :D

Last edited:
just don't care to have casual sex anymore. I want an emotional tie with the person I'm having sex with. It's ALWAYS better. It's always nice to hear "I love you" in the throws of passion... :D

So why did you never call me again? :tongue:

Last edited:

Dennis talks in the context of a relationship, usually marriage. He doesn't say a stranger has a duty to screw him or any other man when they tell them to.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me,

Same here. I can't say I've ever been with someone I didn't at least like if not love. And still do like, at least.
I wonder why no one has brought up the hormonal thing? I think that's the main difference between men and women and when they want sex. My monthly cycle has always had some effect on how much sex I want and even what kind. Men usually seem to be at the same level of readiness all month long but they do pick up on something on a biological level in women too, I think. Anyway, that's been my experience.

I never been able to see a pattern in myself. If something is distracting me or I'm overly tired, my interest won't be there. But the same doesn't hold true for my husband. He could be sick with the flu and it wouldn't affect his appetite. I thought that was unusual, but the more I hear and the more I read, that seems more the norm.

That is definitely more the norm. Although, as we age, many of us men tend to lose the edge a bit. I used to be able to go three times a day without a problem. Now If I get lucky enough to do it twice in one day, I'm shot for a couple of days. Of course, I'm just thankful that everything still works. A lot of men with my condition lose the ability completely.

:lol:
But I did give him pos rep on his "post".

NOW I love you... :tongue:

(But I don't see any rep.)

LOL! You guys are funny. But don't ever laugh in bed because someone might take it the wrong way. ;)
I've laughed in bed. But we were wrestling around having fun, tickling, you know, that sort of stuff. But when it's hot and heavy... HELL NO!

:lol:
But I did give him pos rep on his "post".

I ran out. :tongue: Does that make me easy?

Hey, I don't see any of yours either. :slap:
But I didn't say I'd given you any... so... give me some of yours and I'll give you some of mine... :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

LOL! You guys are funny. But don't ever laugh in bed because someone might take it the wrong way. ;)
I've laughed in bed. But we were wrestling around having fun, tickling, you know, that sort of stuff. But when it's hot and heavy... HELL NO!

I ran out. :tongue: Does that make me easy?

Hey, I don't see any of yours either. :slap:
But I didn't say I'd given you any... so... give me some of yours and I'll give you some of mine... :eusa_shifty:

I have in the past. Way back when. I'm all out now for the next 24. If you have any you could be a gentleman and ...

Forum List

Back