When a Woman Isn't in the Mood...

As for "total submission", you think that isn't an emotional need in and of itself?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecilie1200 For This Useful Post: dilloduck (Yesterday)

:shock:

I'm trying to catch up on the latest gossip. Is something going on between these two? ??

Last edited:
That guy has a serious complex.

:rofl:

Oh shit, I just saw it was written by noted wingnut Dennis Praeger.

Hasn't that guy been divorced like three times or something?

Yeah, I really want advice on women and relationhips from him. :rolleyes:
I can just here him now, after he smacks his wife...Listen, Doreen, if you don't have sex with me you have some sort of mental deficiency for not wanting to please your master. And you sure as hell are being unwise.

I listen to Dennis quite a bit, and I happen to agree with him. Anyone who thinks that men and women are on the same page when it comes to sex are delusional. Most men, when in a relationship, want and expect sex on a regular basis as they have a natural drive for pure unadulterated sex. Yes, they will stay within the confines of that relationship if they truly care for the woman they are with, but they want and need that sexual release.

Women, in general, don't need the sexual release, but they will enjoy it under the right circumstances, usually meaning when the man they are with actually gives a crap about their needs as well as his own.

That is not to say that sex for men is strictly a physical thing. Being emotionally involved with their partner makes for much better sex than just sex for the sake of the physical need. When it comes to women denying a man sex, there is nothing wrong with that if she is really not feeling it every now and then. This is where problems begin though, as the question becomes "what is every now and then". The woman who gives in to sex a couple of times per month is going to find herself being cheated on or left behind in a very short time. Of course if a woman is that disinterested to begin with, then something is not right in the relationship anyway, unless of course it is due to illness.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this, as there is anything, but for the most part, I think Dennis Prager hits it pretty much on the head. Any male that would deny this is only doing so to keep his non-understanding partner from ripping his head off for being truthful, as can be seen by most of the responses from women in this thread.

Oh shit, I just saw it was written by noted wingnut Dennis Praeger.

Hasn't that guy been divorced like three times or something?

Yeah, I really want advice on women and relationhips from him. :rolleyes:
I can just here him now, after he smacks his wife...Listen, Doreen, if you don't have sex with me you have some sort of mental deficiency for not wanting to please your master. And you sure as hell are being unwise.

I listen to Dennis quite a bit, and I happen to agree with him. Anyone who thinks that men and women are on the same page when it comes to sex are delusional. Most men, when in a relationship, want and expect sex on a regular basis as they have a natural drive for pure unadulterated sex. Yes, they will stay within the confines of that relationship if they truly care for the woman they are with, but they want and need that sexual release.

Women, in general, don't need the sexual release, but they will enjoy it under the right circumstances, usually meaning when the man they are with actually gives a crap about their needs as well as his own.

That is not to say that sex for men is strictly a physical thing. Being emotionally involved with their partner makes for much better sex than just sex for the sake of the physical need. When it comes to women denying a man sex, there is nothing wrong with that if she is really not feeling it every now and then. This is where problems begin though, as the question becomes "what is every now and then". The woman who gives in to sex a couple of times per month is going to find herself being cheated on or left behind in a very short time. Of course if a woman is that disinterested to begin with, then something is not right in the relationship anyway, unless of course it is due to illness.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this, as there is anything, but for the most part, I think Dennis Prager hits it pretty much on the head. Any male that would deny this is only doing so to keep his non-understanding partner from ripping his head off for being truthful, as can be seen by most of the responses from women in this thread.

:clap2:

Women can fill their emotional needs in a variety of ways including direct sex. So it may be difficult to understand why sex is so important to men.

Men feel loved when they are having sex. Women can feel loved when given presents, told that they are loved, thoughtfulness, when the partner helps out with domestic chores, etc.

Women can fill their emotional needs in a variety of ways including direct sex. So it may be difficult to understand why sex is so important to men.

Men feel loved when they are having sex. Women can feel loved when given presents, told that they are loved, thoughtfulness, when the partner helps out with domestic chores, etc.

or even get rep ! :lol:

Yes, that could work too! :lol:

Yes, that could work too! :lol:

The way woman chase for it around here you would think it was gold or something. :lol:

heh, maybe you people are just older than I am. Women also can and do have sex just for the sake of sex.

I'd like to see old Dennis get into anyone's pants after he tells them it is their duty to screw him.

heh, maybe you people are just older than I am. Women also can and do have sex just for the sake of sex.

I'd like to see old Dennis get into anyone's pants after he tells them it is their duty to screw him.

You only speak for yourself. I've never had sex with anyone I didn't love.

Be with someone you love, and sex will never be a duty.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me, but it wasn't required in the past. I'm trying to clean up my act so I haven't had any in a while :)doubt:) but I think it will be even better once I start again because I plan to only do it in committed LTRs.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me, but it wasn't required in the past. I'm trying to clean up my act so I haven't had any in a while :)doubt:) but I think it will be even better once I start again because I plan to only do it in committed LTRs.

I stand corrected.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me,

Same here. I can't say I've ever been with someone I didn't at least like if not love. And still do like, at least.
I wonder why no one has brought up the hormonal thing? I think that's the main difference between men and women and when they want sex. My monthly cycle has always had some effect on how much sex I want and even what kind. Men usually seem to be at the same level of readiness all month long but they do pick up on something on a biological level in women too, I think. Anyway, that's been my experience.

I've been guys I didn't love and had great sex. Caring about the other person adds another dimension for me,

Same here. I can't say I've ever been with someone I didn't at least like if not love. And still do like, at least.
I wonder why no one has brought up the hormonal thing? I think that's the main difference between men and women and when they want sex. My monthly cycle has always had some effect on how much sex I want and even what kind. Men usually seem to be at the same level of readiness all month long but they do pick up on something on a biological level in women too, I think. Anyway, that's been my experience.

I never been able to see a pattern in myself. If something is distracting me or I'm overly tired, my interest won't be there. But the same doesn't hold true for my husband. He could be sick with the flu and it wouldn't affect his appetite. I thought that was unusual, but the more I hear and the more I read, that seems more the norm.

I have to agree with you there and I have had great sex with men I do not love. The best sex I have ever had of course was with a guy who I think I love and he is a complete asshole. I also have regretted some of the stuff I did in my early twenties!

I have to agree with you there and I have had great sex with men I do not love. The best sex I have ever had of course was with a guy who I think I love and he is a complete asshole. I also have regretted some of the stuff I did in my early twenties!

I must be in the minority here. I don't consider myself "old," I'm in my 30's. Maybe my momma raised me to be an "old-fashioned girl."

Forum List

Back