What's your over-all favorite show on TV?

I like Mike and Molly. I want to see the movie "Tammy" too, with the woman who plays Molly. She and her sister on Mike and Molly are hilarious! The mom too. :lol:
I like Mike and Molly. She isn't on the show much anymore but I found Carl's grandma a riot

Oh yeah, the grandmother is hilarious! :biggrin: She has a lot of funny one-liners about Carl.

I do watch the Walking Dead, but I prefer shows that I don't have to "follow" to understand, probably why I prefer sitcoms, documentaries and things like that. :)

You are missing out on the impact good story arcs can have.

Netflix and similar services keep track of where you left off. You can stop right in the middle of an episode if time demands it, and come back whenever you want.

Right now, Marvel:Agent of Shield.

I have seen bits of Justified, it looks really well done.
"Marvel: Agent Carter," for as long as it lasted was my favorite show.

Right now it's probably the short documentary on "The Treasure of Snake Island."

Right now, Marvel:Agent of Shield.

I have seen bits of Justified, it looks really well done.
"Marvel: Agent Carter," for as long as it lasted was my favorite show.

Right now it's probably the short documentary on "The Treasure of Snake Island."

I look forward to Agent Carter hitting netflix.
I believe they're working on another Agent Carter series, back by popular demand.

Hayley Atwell was just a stunner playing Agent Peggy Carter.

I do watch the Walking Dead, but I prefer shows that I don't have to "follow" to understand, probably why I prefer sitcoms, documentaries and things like that. :)

You are missing out on the impact good story arcs can have.

Netflix and similar services keep track of where you left off. You can stop right in the middle of an episode if time demands it, and come back whenever you want.

Oh well, it's not like I haven't done that before and gotten sucked into a show! :lol: I just prefer not to get so sucked in like that is all. I'm already like that with the Walking Dead, and that's enough for me! :D

The one show you can't wait to start or begin a new season.

What is it, and why do you like it so much?
Downton Abbey.

I like everything about it; the story, the cast, the sets, wardrobe -- everything. Season five is forthcoming and will be the last, which is sad.

PBS presents some wonderful BBC productions, all of which are far superior to most homegrown series. Although Deadwood was a true winner!

Am I pathetic? I wrote down the season premiere dates of all my favorite shows on my calendar on the fridge!

:)

As Falling Skies comes to an end, I'm glued to the previews for the next week.

I'm still hooked on Suits.

But, the truth is we are in the middle of a vast desert stuck with stupid reruns and reality shows.

The Wire is at the top. IGame of Thrones is a close second. Rome was awesome but too short. Same with Jericho, I was devastated when it got cancelled. I am still a big fan of the Walking Dead. Seinfeld and was funny. Curb your Enthusiasm might have been the funnest show ever. The Simpsons used to be so awesome, but it has been on for two decade too long and that kind of ruined it in my eyes. I still like Futurama.

One show I remember fondly from my youth. It was the trailblazer for HBO TV - Dream On, gotta love Martin Tupper and Eddy.

Who didn't love Tony Soprano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My favorite shows for sitcom reruns would be Seinfeld and King of Queens. Hands DOWN! :bow2: I don't think ANY of the newer sitcoms compare to those two. Next in line would be Everybody Loves Raymond.

Did I post this here yet? Lol! So funny! :lol:

Did you see in that other thread I said I liked Mike James? He is funny guy. I'm sort of built like that Chris. Former wrestler weightlifter. Did you see him in that movie where he's an mma fighter?

Can you believe it took two years to jump on the Seinfeld bandwagon?

You're too young but cheers was the best! We so looked forward to it every week.

Did I post this here yet? Lol! So funny! :lol:

Did you see in that other thread I said I liked Mike James? He is funny guy. I'm sort of built like that Chris. Former wrestler weightlifter. Did you see him in that movie where he's an mma fighter?

Can you believe it took two years to jump on the Seinfeld bandwagon?

You're too young but cheers was the best! We so looked forward to it every week.

Kevin James, you mean? :)

Well, one of my favorite, Defiance, just ended and I'm gonna miss it.

However - the way it ended with Nolan headed into the unknown in that ship makes me wonder - sequel? Followup?

However - the way it ended with Nolan headed into the unknown in that ship makes me wonder - sequel? Followup?
By ended do you mean cancelled? It appears still up in the air but headed toward cancellation. I love the concept and they have too notch actors, but the writing was subpar. They had these long draw out build ups and then a very weak climax. I won't miss this show if it gets cancelled

Last edited:

That was just the season ender. It will be back for another season.

My favorites are
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Black Sails
Banshee

Justified was my favorite but it's done with now. But I'll bet they have a spin off. I only have streaming now so watch the series after the fact. Burn Notice is my favorite for the moment but after binge watching Breaking Bad I'd have to say it was the best ever. The writing was something not seen on TV and movies very often. The acting and typecasting was top notch as well.

By ended do you mean cancelled? It appears still up in the air but headed toward cancellation. I love the concept and they have too notch actors, but the writing was subpar. They had these long draw out build ups and then a very weak climax. I won't miss this show if it gets cancelled

Will Defiance Season 4 Happen? @ Will Defiance Season 4 Happen? says it's still up in the air.

Justified was my favorite but it's done with now. But I'll bet they have a spin off. I only have streaming now so watch the series after the fact. Burn Notice is my favorite for the moment but after binge watching Breaking Bad I'd have to say it was the best ever. The writing was something not seen on TV and movies very often. The acting and typecasting was top notch as well.

Breaking Bad really deserved every award it won. I thought the season 4 finale was so emotionally satisfying that I needed a cigarette after it was over.

Forum List

Back