What's your over-all favorite show on TV?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
The one show you can't wait to start or begin a new season.

What is it, and why do you like it so much?

(Mine used to be JUSTIFIED but, it's over now - only 6 seasons. Loved that show....)

So now I guess it would have to be THE BLACKLIST
James Spader and Tom bring me back. It has it's ups and down, but still I look forward to this on the most...

The Walking Dead is probably the best overall in the action/drama genre.
Cop shows...Columbo
Sitcoms...Trailer Park Boys
Honorable Mentions...
First Seasons of The Office before they made it the "Jim and Pam show"
M*A*S*H
All in the Family

I've not watched WALKING DEAD but it seems to be overall the most popular.

I'm not much into Horror (not sure why it is so popular ... but that for another thread)
All In The Family was darn near perfect.

I'm not much into Horror (not sure why it is so popular ... but that for another thread)
Walking Dead was about horror? How can you see the same damn thing every week and still be scared of it?

The Walking Dead is a great show about humanity, friendship, real diversity - just a terrific human interest story. It is not about the zombies. It is about how people react under extremes.

Walking Dead was about horror? How can you see the same damn thing every week and still be scared of it?

Well I don't watch it so, I assumed if it was about Zombies...? Must be gorey which is gross, and I think that's kinda scary.... :)

The Walking Dead is a great show about humanity, friendship, real diversity - just a terrific human interest story. It is not about the zombies. It is about how people react under extremes.

I wish I could watch it... will never be able to get hubby to try it.. oh well!

Well I don't watch it so, I assumed if it was about Zombies...? Must be gorey which is gross, and I think that's kinda scary.... :)
Vampires and zombies are worth about 2.4 billion in revenues..

Right now, Marvel:Agent of Shield.

I have seen bits of Justified, it looks really well done.

But WHY??????????????????????

popularity....Did you know Jesus is the living dead?

Vampires are sexy in a loss of control type way.

Zombies are simply problems solvable with simple solutions.

If you don't understand why that last one is attractive, good for you!:beer:

If you don't understand why that last one is attractive, good for you!:beer:
You would not think that if you was raised on Bell Lugosi as Dracula, or Billy the Kid vs. Dracula played by a fellow who's son would be Kane, of Kung Fu fame...
91JUOAa1v6L._SL1500_.jpg

If you don't understand why that last one is attractive, good for you

I like bites on the neck, so, maybe can in that sense somewhat get the Vampire... (nah, not really, but I do like nibbles on the neck :)

Not sure what you mean about the Zombies. I guess I'm more into reality.... I'd rather watch my neighbors or listen to them - fascinating to learn how messed up people are!

I like bites on the neck, so, maybe can in that sense somewhat get the Vampire... (nah, not really, but I do like nibbles on the neck :)

Not sure what you mean about the Zombies. I guess I'm more into reality.... I'd rather watch my neighbors or listen to them - fascinating to learn how messed up people are!
How messed up are yous?

I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I do like the Walking Dead which is weird since I normally hate zombies. Good show though, and I've found myself attached to some of the characters. I can't wait for October!!! :)

I've also been watching some shark week shows. Fascinating stuff!

I also watch cooking shows on Food Network and the Cooking Channel, and I watch my local PBS channel for the cooking and travel shows too! Love the travel shows. Unfortunately, I'm poor so I'll probably never be able to travel, but I would LOVE to see the world some day. Maybe when I win the lottery! Lol! ;)

How messed up are yous?

How messed up are my neighbors... or my people??? LOL - I can only really speak for myself.... :)

I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I do like the Walking Dead which is weird since I normally hate zombies. Good show though, and I've found myself attached to some of the characters. I can't wait for October!!! :)

I've also been watching some shark week shows. Fascinating stuff!

I also watch cooking shows on Food Network and the Cooking Channel, and I watch my local PBS channel for the cooking and travel shows too! Love the travel shows. Unfortunately, I'm poor so I'll probably never be able to travel, but I would LOVE to see the world some day. Maybe when I win the lottery! Lol! ;)

Or find a rich guy you love ;)

Forum List

Back