What's your over-all favorite show on TV?

No doubt about it. Northern Exposure. Extraordinary writing and acting. I've watched every episode through 6 seasons twice.

wow! blast from the past! I have never seen it... I vaguely remember the actors thought...

You can get it all on Netflix.

I have no clue how to get or use Netflix! I'm so old!
get hip with the trip baby..

help me out baby...

No doubt about it. Northern Exposure. Extraordinary writing and acting. I've watched every episode through 6 seasons twice.

wow! blast from the past! I have never seen it... I vaguely remember the actors thought...

help me out baby...
You get a 30 day trial offer, with a credit card...

1. The Walking Dead
2. Better Call Saul

How is Better Caul Saul vs. the Bryan Cranston show (name is eluding me) .... never mind, got it, Breaking Bad...

Breaking Bad almost lost me several times in the first 3 seasons, then it got REAL good.

Better Call Saul is interesting right off the bat. I'm not sure it will get as good as BB got in the end, but I can't wait to find out.

help me out baby...

Forget that... I've put up with too much from you. I deserve a freebie!

help me out baby...

Forget that... I've put up with too much from you. I deserve a freebie!

It's 8 bucks a month for vast amounts of tv shows and movies whenever you want them. The payoff for learning to deal with this change is quite good!:beer:

Walking Dead was about horror? How can you see the same damn thing every week and still be scared of it?

Well I don't watch it so, I assumed if it was about Zombies...? Must be gorey which is gross, and I think that's kinda scary.... :)
Vampires and zombies are worth about 2.4 billion in revenues..

But WHY??????????????????????

Vampires are sexy in a loss of control type way.

Zombies are simply problems solvable with simple solutions.

If you don't understand why that last one is attractive, good for you!:beer:
You would not think that if you was raised on Bell Lugosi as Dracula, or Billy the Kid vs. Dracula played by a fellow who's son would be Kane, of Kung Fu fame...
91JUOAa1v6L._SL1500_.jpg

I love that movie!!! So cheesy, so bad.

Favourite cheesy vampire movie "Jesus Christ, Vampire Slayer". It's a musical that has to be seen to be believed.

Favourite TV shows:
American Horror Story. Can't wait for the next one.

I also like The Black List

Favourite TV shows:

I watched a marathon of re-runs of American Horror story last winter. Not for me!!!! But looks well done for people that can handle it! :)

I also like reruns of older sitcoms, like Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond. Those three are the best sitcoms, IMO. Here is a funny clip from King of Queens. This episode just cracked me up! :lol:

Favourite TV shows:

I watched a marathon of re-runs of American Horror story last winter. Not for me!!!! But looks well done for people that can handle it! :)

I've only seen Freak Show and I wouldn't have watched it except my daughter told me about it. Very graphic violence but the writing is incredible, as is the quality of production.

The Wire was great from beginning to end.
Game of Thrones is awesome.

A show I loved that I wish didn't get cancelled after 1 (2) seasons was Jericho.

The Wire was great from beginning to end.
Game of Thrones is awesome.

A show I loved that I wish didn't get cancelled after 1 (2) seasons was Jericho.

I've always wanted to watch The Wire. Will have to check my ON DEMAND on Cable...

Okay, let's get down to the nitty-gritty of really great TV shows.

The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour
Smothers Brothers
Carol Burnett
Dean Martin Show
Laugh In *****
Sony and Cher Show (always knew there was something about that broad showing off what little she had/has)
Red Skelton Show
And too many more to list.

:clap::salute:

Frazier
Walking Dead
Survivor
Naked and Afraid
Ink Master
Master Chef
NCIS
Game Of Thrones

Just off the top of my head.