What's your over-all favorite show on TV?

I also like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." It's a bit raunchy, but funny as hell! :up:

Yep..there is a debate among some folks which is better, this show or Trailer Park Boys...they have a lot in common. I like both.
Up in Canada TPB was Huuuge, like Sunny in Philly - I didn't discover the show till yeeears after it started.

What channel carries TPB? I would like to check it out some time.

IFC sometimes....

What is IFC? Is that a streaming channel too?

I also like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." It's a bit raunchy, but funny as hell! :up:

Yep..there is a debate among some folks which is better, this show or Trailer Park Boys...they have a lot in common. I like both.
Up in Canada TPB was Huuuge, like Sunny in Philly - I didn't discover the show till yeeears after it started.

I heard Larry David has a show that is like Seinfeld but way dirtier? My brother said it was inappropriate similar to how Family Guy is. I want to see this

My one friend convince a movie theater to get the Trailer Park Boys movie shown. He got about 500 of us to go see it and I couldn't believe how bad it was. I don't get it at all

Terrible way to get introduced to the show. It takes getting use to. The movies have no relation to the series other than the characters. The movies were all subpar at best...the series is where it's at...

Right now, Marvel:Agent of Shield.

I have seen bits of Justified, it looks really well done.
Too much talking and not enough superhero action in the TV show marvel agents of shield. I want to see the Hulk or some super hero or villain doing superhero or villain type stuff. All that show seems to be is a detective movie.

It's is, or was, regular people doing a job in the superhero world. It is mostly a detective tv show with high levels of action.

IFC sometimes....

It's just a cable channel, Independent Film something or other. :)

Leverage, when it was still on
(Mission Impossible with criminals)

Walking Dead, and can't wait for the new spin off starting this fall with California as the locale.

Right now, Game of Thrones

I've never watched Game of Thrones. I am curious about it because people talk about it all the time, but I don't get any movie channels, and I believe that is on one of the movie channels, right?
If you're lucky you can go to the library and get the whole first season second season third season for free or just rent them from a video store. I can watch a whole season in a couple of days. I almost prefer to watch it this way because each episode ends and not much really goes on but you get into it and you start caring about the characters and every once in awhile something crazy happens

I've never watched Game of Thrones. I am curious about it because people talk about it all the time, but I don't get any movie channels, and I believe that is on one of the movie channels, right?
HBO
I remember every week getting together with friends to watch The Sopranos. Reminds me of Game of Thrones each episode is over so fast and you can't wait for the next episode to see what happens next

IFC sometimes....

Independent Film Channel

If you're lucky you can go to the library and get the whole first season second season third season for free or just rent them from a video store. I can watch a whole season in a couple of days. I almost prefer to watch it this way because each episode ends and not much really goes on but you get into it and you start caring about the characters and every once in awhile something crazy happens

Yeesh, I don't have time for that! I'm sure I could get ON Demand, I just don't when I would find the time to do all that catching up!

IFC sometimes....

Independent Film Channel

:lol: Oh channel! That's the one that had me stumped. ROFL.

Leverage, when it was still on
(Mission Impossible with criminals)

Walking Dead, and can't wait for the new spin off starting this fall with California as the locale.
When I cancelled my cable I was probably at around season three or four of walking dead. I'm going to just wait for the video store to rent out an entire season for the price of one movie and then get caught up. At first it was horrible not being able to see the show but I've gotten over it. I'm just happy that there are new episodes or at least they're new to me that I haven't seen yet so in some ways you should all be jealous that I get to look forward to something you've already seen

Yeesh, I don't have time for that! I'm sure I could get ON Demand, I just don't when I would find the time to do all that catching up!
If I rent an entire season and have a week to watch it at night maybe from 7 to 11pm I'll just watch episode after episode. No commercials so you can see a lot of episodes in that amount of time. Or you could just watch two hours a night or one hour a night. Better than having to wait a week to see the next episode right?

If I rent an entire season and have a week to watch it at night maybe from 7 to 11pm I'll just watch episode after episode. No commercials so you can see a lot of episodes in that amount of time. Or you could just watch two hours a night or one hour a night. Better than having to wait a week to see the next episode right?

If it's free, then I suppose so.

Forum List

Back