What's your favorite thing about women?

It's hard for me to just narrow down one favorite thing about women, when there is so many great things about women that I like and enjoy.

So what's my favorite thing about women?

ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING! :D

It's hard for me to just narrow down one favorite thing about women, when there is so many great things about women that I like and enjoy.

Hmm... not sure I'd go quite that absolute far... I was just gonna go with "curves". Covers a lot.

Hmm... not sure I'd go quite that absolute far... I was just gonna go with "curves". Covers a lot.

Perhaps by saying "absolutely everything" it may have been a bit of a stretch, but there's so much more to a woman then just their "curves".

Perhaps by saying "absolutely everything" it may have been a bit of a stretch, but there's so much more to a woman then just their "curves".

Well in his defense - the question was what do you like BEST?
You know what I like best about men?
Their brutal honestly.
Makes it easy to weed them out and get to the really GOOD ones ;)

Women can be fun when having a carp day? To borrow a line, consider me the Miles Davis of fun then!
You use, as your signature, the words of the Virgin Mary?

I hate when people keep answering this quote, cause, I mis-spelled CRAP!

My signature, no, not biblical ... (I know you are trying to offend me but Mary, mother of Jesus, is just like you and I - a sinner) .... I'm not Catholic, they may have a coronary over that............

My signature, no, not biblical ... (I know you are trying to offend me but Mary, mother of Jesus, is just like you and I - a sinner) .... I'm not Catholic, they may have a coronary over that............

It can be women in general or one woman in particular.

Can make mushy pillow talk expressing your feelings. With guys you don't do that. :)

Ewww..... not with this woman.... men only do that cause they think are supposed to. Any man that talks mushy to me or does anything remotely romantic, it's only cause he feels he HAS to - everyone knows that!

I will have to listen to that later - I'm not in a "place" where I can do that right now.... obviously, didn't get the reference....

Can make mushy pillow talk expressing your feelings. With guys you don't do that. :)

Ewww..... not with this woman.... men only do that cause they think are supposed to. Any man that talks mushy to me or does anything remotely romantic, it's only cause he feels he HAS to - everyone knows that!

We don't have to? Thank god! No more of this Valetine's or remember anniversary crap. ;)

We don't have to? Thank god! No more of this Valetine's or remember anniversary crap. ;)

Well with most women yes, but, I've been talking to men, and lots of them, and you learn a lot - especially on line. But you can see in their eyes if they are being sincere anyway...........

My idea of the perfect date, is to...

Take them out
take them home
cum on their back
take $40 out of their purse
crawl out a window
and never call them again.

Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused.

"What's on my back?"
"Why is the window open?"
"Where's my money?"
"boo hoo hoo..."

Well with most women yes, but, I've been talking to men, and lots of them, and you learn a lot - especially on line. But you can see in their eyes if they are being sincere anyway...........

Uh --- my eyes are up here, dear. :eusa_shifty:

My idea of the perfect date, is to...

Take them out
take them home
cum on their back
take $40 out of their purse
crawl out a window
and never call them again.

Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused.

"What's on my back?"
"Why is the window open?"
"Where's my money?"
"boo hoo hoo..."

Careful now Katy Perry vaporizes men who try to ' hit it and quit it' :)

Forum List

Back