What's your favorite thing about women?

Lets you keep what? You say you value your ability to provide for yourself and your financial security. If you keep working and don't blow money foolishly, loving someone doesn't effect that.

Lets you keep control. These attachments tend to make one foolish. Like my sister-in-law who spent $160 on a vet visit for her dog yesterday when the animal clearly needs to be put down for its own well being. But ibstead she spent more than half of her state cash assistance check on medication for an animal that's already 90% dead.

Perhaps it is worth it to her to have a little more time with something she loves and that loves her.

That said, it should have been a decision that she and her brother made jointly.

Perhaps it is worth it to her to have a little more time with something she loves and that loves her.

That said, it should have been a decision that she and her brother made jointly.

Worth it? Over putting food in her kids moith and a roof over tgeir heads? That's a stretch.

This is my wife's sister I'm talking about, not my brother's wife. She did this then had the nerve to ask my wife last night to borrow money for dinner. We declined.

dont you believe that your god pre determines things for you and all....you thank him for your blessings but wont curse him for your ills? why is that

Because he's perfect. Any bad things in my life are my own doing.
I don't really have any ills, I have my health, a job, a home.
People need to feel someone loves them as they are, only God can, because I am not a lovable person.
As I stated before, as long as I'm all funny, happy and cheerful, people want to be around....otherwise....
Plus, anytime I start to feel good about life and myself, people want to put/push me down. I get tired of that.
..as long as you are secure in your own being nobody can put/push you down...

I'm a human being - and when it comes to jobs, yes, they can. They can keep you from getting promoted and if people like you or you work too much, they can put the screws to you. I have been blessed with jobs I love only to have jealous people make life a living hell.
Many of us have been there...were skipped by promotions because a golfing buddy with less qualifications was rewarded just to mention one...

Worth it? Over putting food in her kids moith and a roof over tgeir heads? That's a stretch.

This is my wife's sister I'm talking about, not my brother's wife. She did this then had the nerve to ask my wife last night to borrow money for dinner. We declined.

Enabling people to continue foolish spending is not doing them any favors.
People today think that enabling others is love. What a crock.

dont you believe that your god pre determines things for you and all....you thank him for your blessings but wont curse him for your ills? why is that

Because he's perfect. Any bad things in my life are my own doing.
I don't really have any ills, I have my health, a job, a home.
People need to feel someone loves them as they are, only God can, because I am not a lovable person.
As I stated before, as long as I'm all funny, happy and cheerful, people want to be around....otherwise....
Plus, anytime I start to feel good about life and myself, people want to put/push me down. I get tired of that.
..as long as you are secure in your own being nobody can put/push you down...

I'm a human being - and when it comes to jobs, yes, they can. They can keep you from getting promoted and if people like you or you work too much, they can put the screws to you. I have been blessed with jobs I love only to have jealous people make life a living hell.
Many of us have been there...were skipped by promotions because a golfing buddy with less qualifications was rewarded just to mention one...

that's one thing, but, to have your job totally changed to make you fail, on purpose ... all out of jealousy and feeling threatened. has happened on EVERY job.

in any event, it gets old, and I'm too tired to fight anymore - I just chalk it up to the way the world works for some people - People that have everything fall in their lap have no clue.... and it all points to what myself and Anathema are saying -

You're a living breathing cliche from the 50's, you sound like the "head" of a fundamentalist muslim family. Shit, even a lot of fundy christians might admire your cro-magnon sexism. Truly a cultural fossil, they should stuff you and put you in a fucking museum when you're time comes. That's probably a bad way to say it cuz your time is long past. Too lazy to pick up your own fucking socks? You'll have to hire a fucking maid, I can't see any woman "good" or otherwise getting within spitting distance of your sorry patronising misogynistic ass. I hope at least you don't have sons or daughters who have to grow up warped by that reptilian ego. It's really just that simple.

Sorry but I've got two daughters and the thought of "men" like you still existing in the 21st century scares the hell out of me, and makes me mad as hell.

Blow me.

We are not all equal. My wife has skill I don't have, I have skills she doesn't.

We compliment each other quite nicely and after the last 10 years we have never had the same problems any of the people I know with self absorbed entitle bitches, or sniveling ass kisser "men" who pretend they're equal.

I'm glad it gives you the red ass too, there's a lot of us guys out there who appreciate real women who appreciate real men.

Grow a sack.

You're a living breathing cliche from the 50's, you sound like the "head" of a fundamentalist muslim family. Shit, even a lot of fundy christians might admire your cro-magnon sexism. Truly a cultural fossil, they should stuff you and put you in a fucking museum when you're time comes. That's probably a bad way to say it cuz your time is long past. Too lazy to pick up your own fucking socks? You'll have to hire a fucking maid, I can't see any woman "good" or otherwise getting within spitting distance of your sorry patronising misogynistic ass. I hope at least you don't have sons or daughters who have to grow up warped by that reptilian ego. It's really just that simple.

Sorry but I've got two daughters and the thought of "men" like you still existing in the 21st century scares the hell out of me, and makes me mad as hell.

Blow me.

We are not all equal. My wife has skill I don't have, I have skills she doesn't.

We compliment each other quite nicely and after the last 10 years we have never had the same problems any of the people I know with self absorbed entitle bitches, or sniveling ass kisser "men" who pretend they're equal.

I'm glad it gives you the red ass too, there's a lot of us guys out there who appreciate real women who appreciate real men.

Grow a sack.

Sorry, like all the women who've scurried away from you as soon as you opened that bullshit spewing mouth of yours I'm not going to blow you either. Glad to hear you're equal opportunity beggar in that department at least, myself I've never been able to swing that way but always believed to each his own. Know you love that sack of shit you pack around but I'll pass on that too.

Blow me.

Grow a sack.

Being equal does not mean being the same. I'm glad you and your wife have skills that compliment each other. But that is not really the point.

I'm not sure what problems you think everyone (at least all those who believe in equality) have that you don't. But I doubt they have anything to do with accepting a woman as an equal.

Oh, and just as an FYI, I have a big sack.

Blow me.

Grow a sack.

Being equal does not mean being the same. I'm glad you and your wife have skills that compliment each other. But that is not really the point.

I'm not sure what problems you think everyone (at least all those who believe in equality) have that you don't. But I doubt they have anything to do with accepting a woman as an equal.

You talkin' to me? (Searcher) Nooo.....I don't think so....I think hope you're talking to that relic Pete####.

Sorry, like all the women who've scurried away from you as soon as you opened that bullshit spewing mouth of yours I'm not going to blow you either. Glad to hear you're equal opportunity beggar in that department at least, myself I've never been able to swing that way but always believed to each his own. Know you love that sack of shit you pack around but I'll pass on that too.

Here's some advice before I put you on ignore canuck bed wetter, just read Penn's lips.

1063867_o.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6754-1398995296-8.gif

Blow me.

Grow a sack.

You talkin' to me? (Searcher) Nooo.....I don't think so....I think hope you're talking to that relic Pete####.

Yep, I'm talking to the man with the insecurities.

Here's some advice before I put you on ignore canuck bed wetter, just read Penn's lips.

1063867_o.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6754-1398995296-8.gif

Here is a tidbit for you. Penn Gillette believes in equality.

Blow me.

Grow a sack.

You sound like a dumbass. Equal does not mean identical. People have roles to fill and different skills as you pointed out. Those things combine to make a whole Yes you are equal. Actually one could argue that you as a man are less equal in worth because you dont have the ability to get pregnant and carry a child. Thats why all humans start out female then become male after the addition of the Y chromosome.

Women are usually pretty fun, when they are in a good mood.

Most people are fun when they're in a good mood.

Women can be fun when when they're having a crap day.

Funny though... most of us think of 'Mom' rather than 'Wife' when pondering a woman making lemonade from a day of lemons.

I know! Right?

Forum List

Back