Garage monkeys

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
So how many of you dudes spend a lot of your time hanging in the garage?
It's my main hang out winter or summer because I enjoy being around my tools because it inspires me to think of my next project.
I constantly get the "are you coming inside soon honey" knowing full well I may be out here till all hours of the late night and early morning.

Anyone else?

Yeah, the garage is man's domain. Car repairs, tools, beer.....

Hell,thats where I'm right now.
With slingbox, refrig, A/C ,Heat, pisser,sink and more importantly a welder,sandblast cabinet and all manner of tools I'm not sure why I go into the house at all.
The wife calls me a nut job.

With slingbox, refrig, A/C ,Heat, pisser,sink and more importantly a welder,sandblast cabinet and all manner of tools I'm not sure why I go into the house at all.

Interesting.

Not really,married people call each other names in jest all the time.
One day when you move out of your moms basement and find a spouse...oh never mind you'll just have to take my word for it.

Interesting.

One day when you move out of your moms basement and find a spouse...oh never mind you'll just have to take my word for it.

No need to get defensive, I was just kidding around.

Interesting.

No need to get defensive, I was just kidding around.

Hard to tell on the interwebs...

I'm a car nut in terms of looks and maintenance but not a gearhead with a hand molded around a wrench, so major work is farmed to a garage I deal with. But I take care of minor stuff like oil changes, bulb/lamp replacements, etc., but I'm totally anal about oil, tire care, wipers, filters and whatnot. So my garage is set up with a compressor and various attachments, jacks/stands, my creeper, and other stuff. Which means I do spend time in the garage so thus it also has its share of typical alpha male accoutrement which greatly limit the need for excursions into the living area of the domicile, specifically the square footage comprising what the bride calls her office, otherwise known as our kitchen, in need of nourishment or drink, and a shrubbery enclosed area just outside the door, which doubles as the cigar smoke vent system, completes the pee-pee-only bathroom facility.

Probably catch a little garage Wolverine football later today...

I'm a car nut in terms of looks and maintenance but not a gearhead with a hand molded around a wrench, so major work is farmed to a garage I deal with. But I take care of minor stuff like oil changes, bulb/lamp replacements, etc., but I'm totally anal about oil, tire care, wipers, filters and whatnot. So my garage is set up with a compressor and various attachments, jacks/stands, my creeper, and other stuff. Which means I do spend time in the garage so thus it also has its share of typical alpha male accoutrement which greatly limit the need for excursions into the living area of the domicile, specifically the square footage comprising what the bride calls her office, otherwise known as our kitchen, in need of nourishment or drink, and a shrubbery enclosed area just outside the door, which doubles as the cigar smoke vent system, completes the pee-pee-only bathroom facility.

I used to do the engine rebuild stuff but it got tiresome.
I'll do suspension,brakes a water pump on occasion install a new bumper that kind of stuff.

I'll do suspension,brakes a water pump on occasion install a new bumper that kind of stuff.
I don't do any kind of work in my garage except when I use my thread mill. I'm not interested in any automotive or mechanical work so my garages are very clean.

I don't do any kind of work in my garage except when I use my thread mill. I'm not interested in any automotive or mechanical work so my garages are very clean.

Thread mill?

Thread mill?

I'm assuming he meant tread mill.
Why anyone would put a tread mill in a garage is beyond me.

Thread mill?
It's a mill you make threads with.

Forum List

Back