What's your favorite thing about women?

It can be women in general or one woman in particular.

Can make mushy pillow talk expressing your feelings. With guys you don't do that. :)

Ewww..... not with this woman.... men only do that cause they think are supposed to. Any man that talks mushy to me or does anything remotely romantic, it's only cause he feels he HAS to - everyone knows that!

We don't have to? Thank god! No more of this Valetine's or remember anniversary crap. ;)

Well with most women yes, but, I've been talking to men, and lots of them, and you learn a lot - especially on line. But you can see in their eyes if they are being sincere anyway...........

Uh --- my eyes are up here, dear. :eusa_shifty:

<sigh....> I get no respect or credibility here and I try so hard to be honest!

:oops::p

Qhen men are kind to women we're called a gentleman. Held a door open a lot longer than most would for a neighbor lady coming in. She stopped and said more men should hold doors open for women, and that's how I'm raising my sons. As it was, she's my new next-door neighbor.

When men are kind to other men they're viewed in various derogatory ways including weak, gay, submissive, etc.

So I like women for how being myself gets a compliment. :)

So you contend that not shooting someone is a sign of weakness? You are one sick fucker.

I believe that ANYTHING you place more value on than yourself is a potential threat to you. It offers an opportunity to get to you.

Paranoia is strong. There are things I place more value on than myself. They do not "get to me". They are my family. That you place yourself above all else, and refuse the chance at love out of a sense of fear that someone might "get to you" is just sad.

It's not paranoia. It is SOCIOPATHY. He is simply NOT CAPABLE of love.

Oh I see your point. That is why I continually say it is sad.

Yes, I would give anything I own to get my spouse or my children (grown or not) back from kidnappers. Without question or hesitation. There are no material possessions that come close to what I feel for my family. I can get new "things".

My question to you is, what do you have that you value more than your spouse?

There is really nothing in this world which I couldn't live without. Maybe that's what makes me different than most people.

I grew up with very little in terms of luxuries abd few friends. The loss of my father in 2001 crushed what small amount of positive emotion there was in me. It's about that simple.

I'm very close to being there with you Anathema. People don't understand, but, there is a comfort to being like this.... I have never understood the culture we live in where people feel they are OWED luxuries.....

Seriously...read and comprehend: those things include his WIFE. If she was kidnapped and someone said she would be the star of a snuff movie, he would shrug and tell the kidnapper, "Go ahead."

It can be women in general or one woman in particular.

Can make mushy pillow talk expressing your feelings. With guys you don't do that. :)

Ewww..... not with this woman.... men only do that cause they think are supposed to. Any man that talks mushy to me or does anything remotely romantic, it's only cause he feels he HAS to - everyone knows that!

We don't have to? Thank god! No more of this Valetine's or remember anniversary crap. ;)

I have never lived down the first flowers I ever got for my wife.

She smelled the dozen roses and went into an uncontrollable coughing fit. I managed to marry the one woman in the world allergic to rose pollen! :banghead:

My idea of the perfect date, is to...

Take them out
take them home
cum on their back
take $40 out of their purse
crawl out a window
and never call them again.

Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused.

"What's on my back?"
"Why is the window open?"
"Where's my money?"
"boo hoo hoo..."

You're Bill Cosby?!

So
No, it does not weaken the mind. It opens your mind to new and more positive things.

I do not doubt you have never loved yourself. That is quite clear.

Yes it does weaken the mind. How many husbands could easily put 2 in the chest of their wife if she ever came after him? Pribably few..... the "love" would make them hesitate and that proves my point.

Nit just myself, ANYONE or ANYTHING.

So you contend that not shooting someone is a sign of weakness? You are one sick fucker.

You are just NOW realizing that?!

If all you want them for is cleaning and raising children, hire staff. It is a pity you will never appreciate the wonder that is a strong, independent woman.

I don't really think you're a full blown moron so I will de-escalate my response.

Every lucid human being knows the genders are built differently for a reason.

Moonbat concepts of "equality" are insipid because the genders work well naturally. We have different traits just like the genders of every other species.

Moonbat perspectives diminish the role of women as if doing what they're designed to do is somehow reprehensible.

I say Long Live Women,

fuck moonbats.

Yeah, its nice to try and claim that genders are "designed" to do specific things. Especially when your gender isn't the one having to clean up after some ignorant neanderthal who thinks its still 1950.

No, my thoughts of equality do not diminish anyone. I am not saying a woman cannot stay home and care for the kids, keep the homefires burning ect ect. I am saying she can CHOOSE to do that if she wants.

and because most if not all women work, theres no one home to care for the kids- we reap what we sow- look at society since women went to work...

and because most if not all women work, theres no one home to care for the kids- we reap what we sow- look at society since women went to work...

Women should not feel compelled to work outside the home. The husband should be able to earn enough to provide for them. When anywhere from %10 to %40 of the family's income is stolen off the top by government people feel compelled to sacrifice the presence of mom to add a meager amount of money after childcare is paid for.

I don't even care about role reversal either. If a dude (like a buddy of mine) gets hooked up with a woman who makes a better living than his uneducated ass, he should fill the role himself. He should have the kids clean fed, educated and maintain the nest. He should be ready to help his wife relax when she gets home.

The bottom line is that the home is where we all come back to after work, after play or whatever else we do. Taking care of the home is more important than anything else. It doesn't really matter who does it, as long as it gets done. It just happens to be natural in most cases that women fill that role. Bed wetters "think" the role of the homemaker is subservient because they're programmed to hate that role. The goal of liberalism is to destroy the very foundation of our culture. Moonbats call it "progress".

I think they all belong in North Korea.

Forum List

Back