What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.
A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

I appreciate your honesty.

You do understand that women have sex when they don't really want to quite often? I hope you do, otherwise you are overly romanticizing sex.

There's the buddy fuck, where it's a social obligation to a good friend.
There's the mercy fuck, where a woman just feels sorry for the poor guy.
There's the thank you fuck, for an expensive gift or night out on the town.
There's the oh please fuck, where the woman is trying to persuade her guy to give her something, take her someplace, or do something he isn't inclined to do.
There's the don't leave me fuck, where a woman notices her man eyeing someone else.

Depending on the definition of the word force, any one of the above circumstances could be rape because the woman did not actively wish to have sex, she was just using sex for her own purposes.

All of those are still different than being raped though.

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.

A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

Theres a difference between you giving in to me when I nag you for sex, and when I slam you against the wall and just take it.

Homo.

But hey high gravity, your remarks on rape remind of something. Do you know why black men get red eyes after sex?

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

I know ..it sounds crazy...but that's just how I roll.

how will you prove she wasn't legitimately raped? doyathink? :lol::lol::lol:

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

Yes or no answers would be sufficient.

answer my question first. I asked it first, so you answer it first.

Link to the text of the bill, specifying this?

Reading comp not your cup -o- tea?

It'll sink in eventually ...give it more time Sport.

So, you're saying there is no such language actually IN any existing bill... and that this is your 'opinion' of what the bill is built around. Well, everyone... even you, are entitled to an opinion. Rational human beings that read the text of the bill Strolling posted, will realize your opinion is as full of pit-bull shit as you are.

didn't think you'd have an answer for that.

End dumbass thread/

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

You didn't ask a question. You presented an oxymoron followed by a question mark. There is no such thing as "legitimate rape". There is no "answer" to what you presented.

The Fundies know all about this stuff & we know of which party they comprise "The Base" : Akin's Republican party :up:

You didn't ask a question. You presented an oxymoron followed by a question mark. There is no such thing as "legitimate rape". There is no "answer" to what you presented.

yes, there is, you're just too damn dumb to see it.

Reading comp not your cup -o- tea?

It'll sink in eventually ...give it more time Sport.

So, you're saying there is no such language actually IN any existing bill... and that this is your 'opinion' of what the bill is built around. Well, everyone... even you, are entitled to an opinion. Rational human beings that read the text of the bill Strolling posted, will realize your opinion is as full of pit-bull shit as you are.

End dumbass thread/

There is no rational explaination for the workings of the Christian Fundamentalist mind.

End dumbass thread/

There is no rational explaination for the workings of the Christian Fundamentalist mind.

spoken like a true religious bigot.

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

I know ..it sounds crazy...but that's just how I roll.

Well, if they don't submit there's always Tequila.

Thug Passion works better, than massage their legs and your in there,

Thug Passion recipe

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Man: I really rocked her world last night my wife just could not keep her hands off me.

Wife: Not only did I get this Chanel handbag, but my mother is coming to visit for a WEEK!

Do you believe that a woman has the right to demand sexual favors from her husband in a marriage? He worked all day in demanding physical labor, he comes home exhausted wanting only dinner and a shower. She however, has just watched a George Clooney movie and is ready to roll. Does he have the right to say no?

Man: I really rocked her world last night my wife just could not keep her hands off me.

Wife: Not only did I get this Chanel handbag, but my mother is coming to visit for a WEEK!

Do you believe that a woman has the right to demand sexual favors from her husband in a marriage? He worked all day in demanding physical labor, he comes home exhausted wanting only dinner and a shower. She however, has just watched a George Clooney movie and is ready to roll. Does he have the right to say no?

I think there are some arrangements that can be made if a woman demands sexual satisfaction.

Thug Passion works better, than massage their legs and your in there,

Thug Passion recipe

Sounds expensive. Might be cheaper to buy a hooker.

men work all day in demanding physical labor?

wife is at home waiting with dinner? and spent her time watching a movie?

what planet do you live on???

no wonder your posts are so stupid. are you 15?

Forum List

Back