What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.

A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

Theres a difference between you giving in to me when I nag you for sex, and when I slam you against the wall and just take it.

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Sounds crazy? Sure! True? Yes!

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

Link to the text of the bill, specifying this?

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

Only a real shithead would attempt to politicize the statements of ONE person.
Show evidence of the existence of this alleged bill. Show the EXACT text where your claim is supported.
I warn you, if you post some link to a blog or other non legislative source, you will be called on it.

"Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape."

If you were in prison and allowed yourself to be sodomized to avoid a beating, what would you call it?

I think each and every time a woman opens her mouth and says she's been raped the man should go to jail for the rest of his natural life. What do you think?

I agree! Evidence be damned.
But seriously, that is not the issue.
The guy fucked up and in this hypersentive world of the perpetually offended, words can and do end careers.
This moron just gave the Missourri US Senate election to the Democrat incumbent.

Reading comp not your cup -o- tea?

It'll sink in eventually ...give it more time Sport.

we'll never see it. The OP will demand we prove that the bill DOES NOT exist.

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.
A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

I appreciate your honesty.

You do understand that women have sex when they don't really want to quite often? I hope you do, otherwise you are overly romanticizing sex.

There's the buddy fuck, where it's a social obligation to a good friend.
There's the mercy fuck, where a woman just feels sorry for the poor guy.
There's the thank you fuck, for an expensive gift or night out on the town.
There's the oh please fuck, where the woman is trying to persuade her guy to give her something, take her someplace, or do something he isn't inclined to do.
There's the don't leave me fuck, where a woman notices her man eyeing someone else.

Depending on the definition of the word force, any one of the above circumstances could be rape because the woman did not actively wish to have sex, she was just using sex for her own purposes.

I think each and every time a woman opens her mouth and says she's been raped the man should go to jail for the rest of his natural life. What do you think?

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

I know ..it sounds crazy...but that's just how I roll.
In that small context, you would be correct. However, the emotional aspect should be separated from the investigation. In other words, the authorities should pursue the evidence and run their case based ONLY on evidence.
That is proper juris prudence.
If the police want a prosecution, they must gather enough evidence so that the prosecution can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime has been committed.

I appreciate your honesty.

You do understand that women have sex when they don't really want to quite often? I hope you do, otherwise you are overly romanticizing sex.

There's the buddy fuck, where it's a social obligation to a good friend.
There's the mercy fuck, where a woman just feels sorry for the poor guy.
There's the thank you fuck, for an expensive gift or night out on the town.
There's the oh please fuck, where the woman is trying to persuade her guy to give her something, take her someplace, or do something he isn't inclined to do.
There's the don't leave me fuck, where a woman notices her man eyeing someone else.

Depending on the definition of the word force, any one of the above circumstances could be rape because the woman did not actively wish to have sex, she was just using sex for her own purposes.

Oh my! Your extra honesty was so unexpected!

I am guessing your favorite is dry anal rape.

Reading comp not your cup -o- tea?

It'll sink in eventually ...give it more time Sport.

So, you're saying there is no such language actually IN any existing bill... and that this is your 'opinion' of what the bill is built around. Well, everyone... even you, are entitled to an opinion. Rational human beings that read the text of the bill Strolling posted, will realize your opinion is as full of pit-bull shit as you are.

Rape is a crime of violence, be it the rape of a women, a man or the environment. In the former two it is an exercise of power and control, in the latter it's a manifestation of greed and disregard for the planet.

What a pussy.

Forum List

Back