What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

I dissagree. It has plenty to do with politics. It has everything to do with womens rights married or not. This is the blowback that occurs when yours or anyone's religion is forced on the public. Public opinion IS politics.

What the heck does religion have to do with this? Who the heck is advocating that women should be raped?

Everything. Bare with me.. I'll connect the dots. Aiken made a statement about rape that caused great political upheval yesterday and today. Ryan and Romney took special interest in Aiken not staying in his race. Ryan and Aiken co-sponsored a bill that was constructed to support both men's religious views. This thread is an avenue for blowback to those views and a forum for the politics of womens rights and rape.

Well asswipe, the majority of defense lawyers are liberal. It takes a piece of shit to defend a rapist, murderer, thief, etc in court and that piece of shit is a liberal the majority of the time. We understand you're too stupid to be a lawyer but you would defend rapists for money if given the chance.

As for pro-abortion scum constantly selling incest and rape as the poster women for abortions, uh that is using rapes/incest as a tool to keep abortion legal. The majority of abortions are not for rape/incest, but actually the first or second abortion for a woman trying to cover up some "kid" that is going to mess up their plans.

Oh, since liberals are typically more evil people.....I'd say the majority of rapists in this country have morals like you liberals. I doubt most rapists are church going Bible thumpers like Romney and Ryan, more like YOU.:eusa_whistle:

Ahhh, the little piece of shit has a new nickname for others here.

You must've attended some DNC workshop on welfare benefits.

Yes, I agree that you have no credible source to back up anything you said.

ok nutbag, defending rapists and murderers? You do know that there are these pesky fucking ideas such as the right to a fair trial and the right to representation during that process, right? I mean look in your pocket Constitution for once.

But, I'd be willing to bet that in the thread where the dude on Facebook was detained for Psychological evaluation.....you are SCREAMING about HIS civil rights.

GoneBerzerk is a fitting name for you. Only a crazy fuck thinks that some guy, reported to police by concerned citizens, and sent for evaluation and possible treatment for apparently some pretty unstable behavior...potentially dangerous behavior....is a violation of his civil rights, but are ready to throw away people's who are truly accused of a crime....just because you agree with the first guy's politics and despise the crime that the latter is accused of.

I guess in your eyes...accused rapists and murderers should just go straight to the gallows on the accusation alone. Fuck it...since you think that everyone who doesn't think like you is "evil", might as well add anyone who has a "D" behind their name too.

Turn the fucking channel.

Forum List

Back