What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

Yes or no answers would be sufficient.

Well, if they don't submit there's always Tequila.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Man: I really rocked her world last night my wife just could not keep her hands off me.

Wife: Not only did I get this Chanel handbag, but my mother is coming to visit for a WEEK!

Do you believe that a woman has the right to demand sexual favors from her husband in a marriage? He worked all day in demanding physical labor, he comes home exhausted wanting only dinner and a shower. She however, has just watched a George Clooney movie and is ready to roll. Does he have the right to say no?

With some your little friend is the one who says no......or yes.

50328a2eaa98a.preview-620.jpg

Man: I really rocked her world last night my wife just could not keep her hands off me.

Wife: Not only did I get this Chanel handbag, but my mother is coming to visit for a WEEK!

Do you believe that a woman has the right to demand sexual favors from her husband in a marriage? He worked all day in demanding physical labor, he comes home exhausted wanting only dinner and a shower. She however, has just watched a George Clooney movie and is ready to roll. Does he have the right to say no?

With some your little friend is the one who says no......or yes.

As is "I got a headache".

How any woman could vote republican is simply beyond me.

"31 GOP Men Vote Against "Violence Against Women Act". Susan Sarandon Supports "Unite Against The War On Women" Rally" 31 GOP Men Vote Against "Violence Against Women Act". Susan Sarandon Supports "Unite Against The War On Women" Rally ~ Politicalgates

'A Canard That Will Not Die: 'Legitimate Rape' Doesn't Cause Pregnancy'
A Canard That Will Not Die: 'Legitimate Rape' Doesn't Cause Pregnancy - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

"Marital rape is a serious form of violence that can have life-shattering effects for its victims. While marital rape has been illegal in every state and the District of Columbia since 1993, it is infrequently prosecuted." Marital Rape | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

Ten tea party morons and rape: Take Down the Tea Party Ten : The Ten

* Around the world at least 1 in 3 women has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime. Most often the abuser is a member of her own family. (John Hopkins School of Public Health 2000)
* 77% of rapes are committed by someone known to the person raped. (Bureau of Justice Statistics 1997)
* According to the National Victim Center, 683,000 women are raped each year. (1992)
* Only 2% of rapists are convicted and imprisoned. (US Senate Judiciary Committee 1993)
* 6 out of 10 rapes are reported by victims to have occurred in their own home or home of a friend, relative or neighbor. (US Dept. of Justice 1997)

UC Santa Cruz Student Health Center - S.H.O.P.

• Approximately 28% of victims are raped by husbands or boyfriends, 35% by acquaintances, and 5% by other relatives.
[Violence against Women. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994]

About 81% of rape victims are white; 18% are black; 1% are of other races.
- Violence against Women, Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994.

Rape Statistics - Yello Dyno
http://www2.gmu.edu/depts/unilife/sexual//brochures/WorldStats2005.pdf
Statistica
http://www.paralumun.com/issuesafrica.htm

Last edited:
What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape?

Being victimized by the Swedish bikini team...

Where do I sign up...........?

The Violence Against Women Act is one of the worst pieces of legislation ever forced down the throats of an unwilling population. But it sounds good. Almost as good as any other piece of tripe with the word "children" in it.

If he says that there is such a thing as legitimate rape (which there isn't) or that rape doesn't cause pregnancy (another myth), he is in the same company as democrats who believe that if a woman has an orgasm during a rape it voids her earlier non-consent.

Birds of a feather.... "The ‘personhood’ bill he co-sponsored with Paul Ryan would have had the effect of making all abortions for any reason illegal. That bill spoke of ‘forced rape,’ which Akin says is what he meant when he spoke of ‘legitimate rape.’.... On the impermissibility of abortion in case of rape, ironically enough Akin’s position is the same as the leading authorities of Sunni Islam in Egypt. Yes, Akin is upholding . . . shariah (or at least one strain of thought within shariah). But even fundamentalist Muslims would disagree with him about forbidding abortion where the mother’s health was at issue, and most Muslims are more open-minded about abortion and when life begins than he is." Islamic Shariah & Todd Akin/ Paul Ryan on Abortion & Legitimate Rape | Informed Comment

Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical 'Personhood' Bill Outlawing Abortion And Many Birth Control Pills | ThinkProgress

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Sounds crazy? Sure! True? Yes!

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

Do you sound crazy?

Yes.

How any women could vote republican is simply beyond me.

"31 GOP Men Vote Against "Violence Against Women Act". Susan Sarandon Supports "Unite Against The War On Women" Rally" 31 GOP Men Vote Against "Violence Against Women Act". Susan Sarandon Supports "Unite Against The War On Women" Rally ~ Politicalgates

'A Canard That Will Not Die: 'Legitimate Rape' Doesn't Cause Pregnancy'
A Canard That Will Not Die: 'Legitimate Rape' Doesn't Cause Pregnancy - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

"Marital rape is a serious form of violence that can have life-shattering effects for its victims. While marital rape has been illegal in every state and the District of Columbia since 1993, it is infrequently prosecuted." Marital Rape | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

Ten tea party morons and rape: Take Down the Tea Party Ten : The Ten

* Around the world at least 1 in 3 women has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime. Most often the abuser is a member of her own family. (John Hopkins School of Public Health 2000)
* 77% of rapes are committed by someone known to the person raped. (Bureau of Justice Statistics 1997)
* According to the National Victim Center, 683,000 women are raped each year. (1992)
* Only 2% of rapists are convicted and imprisoned. (US Senate Judiciary Committee 1993)
* 6 out of 10 rapes are reported by victims to have occurred in their own home or home of a friend, relative or neighbor. (US Dept. of Justice 1997)

UC Santa Cruz Student Health Center - S.H.O.P.

• Approximately 28% of victims are raped by husbands or boyfriends, 35% by acquaintances, and 5% by other relatives.
[Violence against Women. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994]

About 81% of rape victims are white; 18% are black; 1% are of other races.
- Violence against Women, Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 1994.

Rape Statistics - Yello Dyno
http://www2.gmu.edu/depts/unilife/sexual//brochures/WorldStats2005.pdf
Statistica
http://www.paralumun.com/issuesafrica.htm
Not all women are lazy degenerates that want their birth control paid for by others, see abortion as an excellent form of birth control, and like their women to look like men. The ones that do are liberal women, which, ironically, are the most masculine type of lib. The ones that do not, and have a well developed sense of decency, vote conservative. You get the sluts, we get the sweethearts. Now go find a copcar to shit on, you worthless parasite.

men work all day in demanding physical labor?

wife is at home waiting with dinner? and spent her time watching a movie?

what planet do you live on???

no wonder your posts are so stupid. are you 15?

Not all women are the career type lesbian that would rather kill her children than raise them, and in the event she can't kill them, just abandons them for hours daily. On your side, those are the only women that exist, but on our side, women are proud to be women. And, incidentally, they look like women. Now go find a cop car to shit on, Chaz.

Not all women are the career type lesbian that would rather kill her children than raise them, and in the event she can't kill them, just abandons them for hours daily. On your side, those are the only women that exist, but on our side, women are proud to be women. And, incidentally, they look like women. Now go find a cop car to shit on, Chaz.

So a woman has to be a lesbian to want a career? And she has to want to kill them or abandon them to do so?

Tell me, SeverelyPhoKingRetarded, do you think women and men are equals?

So a woman has to be a lesbian to want a career? And she has to want to kill them or abandon them to do so?

Let me start by telling you to shut your needy, greedy, cockhole. And no, women need not be lesbian to want a career. Lots of conservative women want and have careers. But our women do not sacrifice kids to their career. That is a liberal thing. And our women look like women. Liberal women look like men. Obviously, what I was referring to we're those hirsute dykes that make up the masculine side of you OWS parasites, and those skanks would rather abort their child or abandon them than have an interrupted career. Really, all of you OWS parasites are quite disgusting. I have no use for any of you. Neither does any decent person.

So, yes. I think men and women are equals. Conservative women are equally as capable as conservative men. And OWS parasite women are equally as disgusting as OWS men, but also far more manly.

Last edited:

Let me start by telling you to shut your needy, greedy, cockhole. And no, women need not be lesbian to want a career. Lots of conservative women want and have careers. But our women do not sacrifice kids to their career. That is a liberal thing. And our women look like women. Liberal women look like men. Obviously, what I was referring to we're those hirsute dykes that make up the masculine side of you OWS parasites, and those skanks would rather abort their child or abandon them than have an interrupted career. Really, all of you OWS parasites are quite disgusting. I have no use for any of you. Neither does any decent person.

So, yes. I think men and women are equals. Conservative women are equally as capable as conservative men. And OWS parasite women are equally as disgusting as OWS men, but also far more manly.

Thanks for the reminder on why never to expect anything but bullshit and ignorance from moronic Tea Baggers. The answer you were trying to avoid was, "No, I don't think they're equal because I'm a mouth-breathing misogynist."

P.S. You really need to find a new catchphrase. "OWS parasite" is beyond lame. It's equal parts melodrama and retard. Melotarded.

Conservative Career Woman:
Ann-Coulter-249163-1-402.jpg

Liberal Career Woman:
annehathawayb_0.jpg

Gee. I'll take the Liberal "Manish" one any day of the week.

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Sounds crazy? Sure! True? Yes!

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

I am guessing your favorite is dry anal rape.

Stop hitting on Huggy.

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

Yes or no answers would be sufficient.

Psst! The 50s went away over 60 years ago.

Forum List

Back