Would racist Joe Biden be welcome in the GOP?

• Hell No! He'd be booted in a heartbeat

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes, because Repugs are the Slavery Party.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What do y'all think? Would racist Joe Biden be welcome in the GOP? He think's it's amazing that a black guy could be "Clean" and "Articulate" He talks down to blacks like their idiots.

so if Biden is racist for saying that what are the republicans who have said worse things?

Why do you only place that label on someone who has actually sided with black people on the issues?

"...African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." -- Joe Biden, amazed that a black guy could be clean

What do y'all think? Would racist Joe Biden be welcome in the GOP? He think's it's amazing that a black guy could be "Clean" and "Articulate" He talks down to blacks like their idiots.

I don't think he is a racist, he is ignorant and isn't disciplined enough to control his mouth.

I don't think he is a racist, he is ignorant and isn't disciplined enough to control his mouth.

To some degree, yes, but you don't say shit like Biden has said and not believe it to some degree. I think he was truely impressed that a black guy could speak so well. Until then he was probably under the belief that they couldn't.

Isn't it sad that CrusaderFrank is a one trick horse's ass? I admit a bit of fascination that someone can spend hours posting utter insignificance, the only reason I haven't put him and Willow Tree and Sniper Fire and the rest of the callous conservative trolls on ignore.

What motives such persons to hate and to parrot the ridiculous propaganda as if it was produced in their brains? Yes, I admit each has a brain though the ability to think has yet to be demonstrated in script by anyone of them.

Isn't it sad that CrusaderFrank is a one trick horse's ass? I admit a bit of fascination that someone can spend hours posting utter insignificance, the only reason I haven't put him and Willow Tree and Sniper Fire and the rest of the callous conservative trolls on ignore.

What motives such persons to hate and to parrot the ridiculous propaganda as if it was produced in their brains? Yes, I admit each has a brain though the ability to think has yet to be demonstrated in script by anyone of them.

So you too find it amazing that a black guy can have decent personal hygiene and speak without a ghetto dialect.

And if you ignored me you'd be treated to a non-stop stream of Rdean and TM; surely there are circles of Dante's Inferno more appealing

Last edited:

To some degree, yes, but you don't say shit like Biden has said and not believe it to some degree. I think he was truely impressed that a black guy could speak so well. Until then he was probably under the belief that they couldn't.

That is a good point, I however think Biden and many liberals believe they are better and smarter than anyone else and more so deserving. So they look down on everyone, the despise the poor, especially poor whites. They are very condescending in their interactions with those they feel are beneath them. Wasn't it in San Francisco where Obama made the "still clinging to" statement?

That is how they really feel about people, even other liberals.

No! No more politicians from the Hope and Chains, Party.....:eusa_hand:

Biden is not racist. He is just another old white man from the old country. They use words that we don't use any more but it is not racist. Everytime someone say black, chains, jim crow or any word connected with slavery they are call racists. I only know one word that offensive to me an that's the "N" word.

Racist Biden wants us all back in chains.

How the hell did you get that out of what Biden said. It's a fact now the the difference between the Right and Left they hear things differently. He said; "Republicans Are 'Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains" Was he talking only to black people? and he did not say HE wanted to put y'all back in chains. So what was racist?

Forum List

Back